OnePlus 6T app frozen after switching between apps

1. AaaRrr
    Eclair Sep 26, 2019

AaaRrr , Sep 26, 2019 :
    Hey everyone!

I have an OnePlus 6T and I'm very happy with it.

Since a couple of days I've noticed some sort of bug:
    If I'm scrolling through Facebook or Feedly, then I shortly switch to another app (for instance WhatsApp, to answer a message) and then back to that first app, scrolling function is not responsive anymore. The app is frozen, can't scroll or anything. The only solution is to restart the app.

Does anyone have such a problem? I would be thankful for any idea that could fix this.

Cheers!

Last edited: Sep 26, 2019

2. Sahil Khan (Yaqub)
    Cupcake Oct 13, 2019

Sahil Khan (Yaqub) , via OnePlus 6 , Oct 13, 2019 :
    Assalamu'alaikum(Peace be upon you)..

(this solution worked for me)
    One plus 6 touch becomes unresponsive(the phone works and just the touch stops working) until
    restarted or tried locking and unlocking screen multiple times. some people might have also experienced this and I think I found out the reason,my phone was working well then suddenly this happened to me..
    I tried resetting too and it worked but then after some settings the problem came back..most probably it happened because of those gestures I turned on,after I turning them off my phones the touch is working as It was before..
    If your facing the same thing just go to settings>buttonsandgestures>quickgestures then off all the (screen off gestures) and try to use the phone again..
    your problem might be solved In'shaa Allah(If God wills).
    This might work for other models too I guess!!

1570940693425.jpg

1570940698260.jpg

1570940702664.jpg

Attached Files: