OnePlus 6T Auto Restart Fixed / Random Reboot Fixed

1. Z1577161369435
    Cupcake Feb 21, 2020

Z1577161369435 , Feb 21, 2020 :
    Dear Friends,

Software Issue Fixed 🙂 Solution Found.

I had this mobile for an year now and since last 2 months I was terribly upset bcz of random reboots, mobile booting at startup or basically every now and then mobile keeps switching off may be during calls, during recving calls , during transactions online pages etc.

I was fed-up trying everything like tried to downgrade from 10.3.1 to 9 with many versions unfortunately nothing worked, Contactted OnePlus team they took remote access and using MSM tool still nothing worked.

Finally I found this file from OnePlus Community App for full downgrade and It worked like Pro. I hope you can download the file and fix your issues.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MYifCJF8BeHemticfqixayxO7qVVSc_8/view?usp=drivesdk

Once Downloaded Move this file to Internal storage but not inside any folder, Just paste it outside folders in Internal storage. Once successfully installed reboot and it goes back to Oxygen OS stable 9.0.4, Make sure your device is connected to wifi or have enough mbl data bcz of multiple updates after this. Tested and successfully worked for me.

T&C : I am not responsible for your mobile bricking or any software issues or If you mess up something coz of earlier attempts that you have tried and its on your own risk.

Hari

2. chandanhalder
    Cupcake May 11, 2020

3. Caomhin
    Marshmallow May 11, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , May 11, 2020 :
    Did you try the suggestion provided above. You would need to backup your phone, as it will wipe your data.

4. Abhishek Balachandran
    Cupcake May 15, 2020

5. Caomhin
    Marshmallow May 15, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , May 15, 2020 :
    ROLL-BACK FROM CURRENT ANDROID 10 Beta or Stable TO EARLIER STOCK ANDROID 9 OR 10

Thanks to @ironass for putting this together.

This Link will guide you through the Downgrade process.

https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/roll-back-to-stock-android-9-or-10.1215079/

All Downgrades to earlier builds involve wiping the phone.

So you will need to backup your phone data.

If you can, you could try a Full Factory Reset to fix the issue. Steps below to Factory Reset the phone.

After Backing up the phone.

Go to Settings,
    System,
    Reset Options,
    Enable Erase Internal Storage.

Then click on the Delete All Data button.

Your phone will now restart and go through the Full reset cycle.

For more info on how to backup your phone, check the solutions here.

https://www.androidauthority.com/best-android-backup-apps-and-other-ways-too-608014/

And its always good practice to backup phone data before upgrading.

6. Bhuvan_.
    Cupcake May 23, 2020

Bhuvan_. , May 23, 2020 :
    Hey man! I've got the same problem. But I'm not able to access the file in the link. Could you send me the proper link?

Thanks!

7. Caomhin
    Marshmallow May 23, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , May 23, 2020 :
    It is a proper link, and it opens fine, just checked it. Copy and paste it into a browser such as chrome if having issues.

8. chandanhalder
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2020