OnePlus 6T Can't Receive Some Incoming Calls

1. Jiten Surtani
    Donut May 8, 2020

Jiten Surtani , May 8, 2020 :
    Hi !

Since the past couple of weeks, I have noticed a new problem in my phone - OnePlus 6T McLaren. Some contacts have complained that they call me but the entire ring goes through and I don't get any call, not even a missed call alert or any notification.

I have not blocked anyone or have Do Not Disturb, so please do not suggest that.

I change my sim to another phone and it works fine

Does anyone know about this ? has anyone else faced the same issue ?

Abirul_Alim and LeeAndHer like this.
  2. Caomhin
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert May 8, 2020

Artemus. and Bilalazeem54 like this.
  3. rhyd1am
    KitKat May 8, 2020

rhyd1am , via OnePlus 6T , May 8, 2020 :
    Do you use a wear OS device at all with an esim? If I have my watch on (depending on what settings I have on my watch) the call gets forwarded to it and my phone won't ring.

Artemus. and Caomhin like this.
  4. Jiten Surtani
    Donut May 8, 2020

5. Azifcp
    Eclair May 10, 2020

Azifcp , via OnePlus 6T , May 10, 2020 :
    open your dailer app.. go to settings.. then go to blocking setting..then check for blocked numbers in the list..and check whether you have the same number in list ...if it is there then remove from blocking list..this may help please try

6. Jiten Surtani
    Donut May 10, 2020

7. Caomhin
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert May 10, 2020

Jiten Surtani likes this.
  8. Jiten Surtani
    Donut May 30, 2020

Jiten Surtani , May 30, 2020 :
    unfortunately the support online wasn't much help either and the problem still persists ! does any one else have any idea what next ?

9. Caomhin
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert May 30, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , May 30, 2020 :
    You could try a different working sim into your phone, friends, partners etc just to confirm it's the phone.

Other than a complete Full Factory reset after Backing up the phone, not sure what else.

Artemus. and Jiten Surtani like this.
  10. Subham Patel
    Donut Jul 10, 2020

Subham Patel , Jul 10, 2020 :
    I'm also facing the same issues from past few days...not being able to talk to some of my contacts...please help me out

11. Caomhin
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Jul 10, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , Jul 10, 2020 :
    Have you tried all the suggestions above before posting, and if so, have you contacted OnePlus via the link up there as well?

12. Jiten Surtani
    Donut Jul 13, 2020

13. UtsavS
    Cupcake Sep 22, 2020

UtsavS , Sep 22, 2020 :
    I am also facing the same issue. Has any1 got the solution for this problem?

14. LeeAndHer
    Cupcake Sep 22, 2020

LeeAndHer , Sep 22, 2020 :
    I'm having the same issue, Oneplus 6T McLaren. I even sent the phone into Servify and their repair didn't fix the issue.

15. Jiten Surtani
    Donut Sep 22, 2020

Jiten Surtani , Sep 22, 2020 :
    Someone Suggested that the problem ceases if you change your sim /call settings from 4G to 3G only. He mentioned that it has something to do with 4G - LTE calls.

Can you do me a favour - if you try switching to 3G only and notice the problem is resolved, please come back and comment on this post. I have put my sim in another call and can't experiment at the moment again.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2020

16. Abirul_Alim
    Cupcake Oct 25, 2020

Abirul_Alim , via OnePlus 6 , Oct 25, 2020 :
    I'm facing same problem since September. Both of my SIM don't work in my OnePlus 6 but in other devices those work perfectly. Other working SIM have been installed but nothing works in my device. Tried factory reset, but no improvement.
    Can anyone help????

17. GP133
    Cupcake Mar 4, 2021

GP133 , Mar 4, 2021 :
    I have the same problem on my oneplus 6.
    I can't receive calls from 1 contact.
    Is there no solution yet?

18. Caomhin
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Mar 4, 2021

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , Mar 4, 2021 :
    If its only one contact you have an issue with, checked the Spam/Block settings to see if you have them blocked.