OnePlus 6T McLaren Accessories

1. roshanravan
    Cupcake Jan 19, 2019

roshanravan , Jan 19, 2019 :
    I have been a OnePlus User for a long time and i have already ordered extra Dash Charger and cable for my previous OnePlus devices, recently i have purchased the OP6T McLaren and i am quite satisfied with the Warp Charger, i was looking to purchase and extra Warp Charger for work but i noticed there is no McLaren accessories available to sell in the OnePlus's Store! i have contacted the Support and they said they do not sell any McLaren Accessories! I've felt abandoned! what if the Charger get lost or broken? and where can i find the replacement for it? i have read the Warp Charge seems to be available in future OnePlus Devices. that gave me peace of mind but if OnePlus does not sell McLaren accessories it's very bad marketing. awaiting for OnePlus's reply on this matter

2. Sargo
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 19, 2019

Sargo , Jan 19, 2019 :
    they will not reply to you here as this is community forum
    this will be rectified by the time next flagship launches as they more than likely will support warp charging

roshanravan likes this.
  3. meatandy
    Oreo Jan 19, 2019

meatandy , Jan 19, 2019 :
    Wait for the op7 accessories . (Just a guess)

And customer support already answered you , so continue to enjoy your wait here in the forum.

roshanravan and Sargo like this.
  4. Bryan9311
    Cupcake Jan 19, 2019

Bryan9311 , Jan 19, 2019 :
    you could always just buy another warp charger from a different brand. it may not be the McLaren aesthetic but it's the same thing.

for example, if I lose or damage my McLaren warp chrager, I still have 2 essential phone warp chargers. they're fast charging and meant to handle power new age phone.

at least till one plus sells the ones for McLaren

roshanravan likes this.
  5. Sargo

Sargo , Jan 19, 2019 :
    only other brand that will support warp charging is oppos super vooc

roshanravan likes this.
  6. Maheshsince1987
    Cupcake Jan 19, 2019

7. muharrem1961
    Gingerbread Jan 19, 2019

8. roshanravan
    Cupcake Jan 19, 2019

i rather to buy a certified charger with correct specification, but if they don't sell warp charger at all i would have no other choice.

i know OPPO is kind of parent company for OnePlus specially that OnePlus uses their R&D Lab, if Warp Charge is equivalent to OPPO's Super VOOC i can order it maybe from **********

9. Sargo

Sargo , Jan 19, 2019 :
    current warp charging is not equivalent to supervooc but probably will as 6t McLaren edition is 30W and single cell - supervooc is 50W and needs the battery to be dual cell but the charger should still be able to charge the McLaren edition at its warp speeds
    i suspect oneplus will bring this in to their flagships this year

roshanravan likes this.
  10. roshanravan
    Cupcake Jan 19, 2019

i am going to wait for next OnePlus flagship and if they will be using the warp charge and selling the accessories for it. also i did not find any online store to buy SuperVOOC charger

11. Roby72
    Eclair Jan 20, 2019

Roby72 , Jan 20, 2019 :
    At this point a question come to my mind. What, in the unfortunate event I should brake the back glass of the McLaren.....?

12. saqui
    Cupcake Sep 16, 2020 at 10:16 AM