OxygenOS

Oneplus 6T not auto-locking.

1. AKS4 Eclair Jun 20, 2019

AKS4, Jun 20, 2019 :
    So I've recently had an issue with the phone automatically unlocking if I hit the power button. I have found a couple threads indicating that the typical cause is the "smart lock" feature. I have checked my settings and do not have any smart lock features enabled, I also do not have face unlock enabled.

I have rebooted the phone and still have the same issue. After some investigating it appears to happen only if I do not "lock" it with the power button.

For example: I get a notification, I fingerprint unlock, I read message and set the phone down. A few minutes later I get another notification, tap the screen, realize it's not important and hit the power button twice to "wake/sleep" the screen. However, instead of doing that, after the power button is hit once it unlocks the phone.

Am I missing a setting or is this a software glitch?

2. GopalB. Nougat Jun 21, 2019

GopalB., Jun 21, 2019 :
    Check this too...
    Settings>Security & Lock screen>gear icon beside Screen lock>Automatically lock>Immediately...

3. AKS4 Eclair Jun 25, 2019

AKS4, Jun 25, 2019 :
    Thank You! That was the setting I needed to find. Mine was somehow set to 30 minutes before Autolock.