oneplus 6t screen protector

1. Q1544501740911
    Cupcake Dec 11, 2018

Q1544501740911 , Dec 11, 2018 :
    I am just telling u,, just be a professional,, don't blame for anyone for this silly mistakes,, if any hardware problem is there then you issue is worth and I will also support u,,, but your problem is just useless because it may be your fault while fixing temped glass,, or u have not cleared your screen properly before fixing it and many more....

2. Q1544501740911
    Cupcake Dec 11, 2018

3. Saravanan saru
    Froyo Dec 11, 2018

Saravanan saru , Dec 11, 2018 :
    how many time I tell that it's not my fault thr is no dust r bubble on d temper class,it some line formed over in it,I even used local screen guard like this it worth only 250 it sticks we'll only fit size problem that y I ordered OnePlus it worth 999 tht means the product quantity should be good right but it is not good quality first u should know that,even in Tmobile shop return the screen guard product wt they got due to same issues wt I faced.
    NOTE: this post for the who face d issue of screen guard product ,plz ignore if u not facing of this

Vamsi Saladi likes this.
  4. Vamsi Saladi
    Gingerbread Dec 13, 2018

Vamsi Saladi , Dec 13, 2018 :
    As saravanan saru said, please dont blindly defend Oneplus. I am user of oneplus from 2015 and 6T is my 3rd oneplus phone and i love one plus, but i dont want to defend even if oneplus is at mistake.
    when i installed it no bubbles but after couple of hours 2 bubbles appeared.
    6873.jpg
    And after that it got worse, when taking long calls above 30 min the sweat creating adhesive effect and bumping up the tempered glass when removing from my cheek area.
    7110.jpg

If you still want to blindly support a brand, i feel it will be waste of my words

Z1539275796863 likes this.
  5. Saravanan saru
    Froyo Jan 3, 2019

6. Saravanan saru
    Froyo Jan 3, 2019

Saravanan saru , Jan 3, 2019 :
    apply RMA u may get new replacement bro try it I got one

Vamsi Saladi likes this.
  7. G_Nandan_Nandu_cPkw
    Froyo Jan 3, 2019

G_Nandan_Nandu_cPkw , Jan 3, 2019 :
    Guys I tried the screen guard from Mobile Outfitters store. It's not tempered glass but a thin film which protects the device from scratches. It's is also self healing. My device dropped once and ended with few scratches on the film. Next day all the marks were gone. Also it's so thin so that you don't even notice it's there. Tempered glass adds a little bulk which I don't like. It costs1500 rs with lifetime replacement. Means if you messed up your film somehow, you can replace it anytime with no cost (200rs service charge) no matter how many times.

8. G_Nandan_Nandu_cPkw
    Froyo Jan 3, 2019

G_Nandan_Nandu_cPkw , Jan 3, 2019 :
    360 degree protection is also there. But wrapping up the back side of 6T is little difficult so that the film on the sides tend to peel of after few days which I don't recommend. There is clear and matte finish. But I suggest you to use the clear one because the matte finish tends to reduce the brightness which may interfere with the indisplay fingerprint scanner. You can't purchase it online and use it like mobile skins. This needs technical expertise. So find a Mobile Outfitters store near you.

9. Vamsi Saladi
    Gingerbread Jan 3, 2019

Vamsi Saladi , Jan 3, 2019 :
    Tried RMA, received the replacement. Thanks bro

10. bpwest80
    KitKat Jan 3, 2019

bpwest80 , Jan 3, 2019 :
    I RMA'd mine too and received a replacement but I never could get it to stick completely. I ended up going with $8 excellent choice off of Amazon. It even comes with 2 packs of glue and two little brushes so you can get the edges to stick perfectly. If you have extra glue you could keep it because it would work with any tempered glass that won't stick to the edges. It currently only has 2½ stars out of 7 reviews but I have no clue why. It works exactly as described. You just have to use the glue for the edges. I have no complaints with mine and it was only $8 for a 2 pack. Good oleophbic coating on it too. Check it out if you're tired of paying $30 for a tempered glass.

Oneplus 6T Screen Protector (Update), QUERLY Case Friendly, 3D Full Coverage, Easy to Install Without Bubbles Tempered Glass Screen Protector for One Plus 6T, 2-Packs https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07L6BDFZL/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_lhAlCb04EQTQZ
    View attachment 949530

11. AVargas28
    Eclair Jan 3, 2019

12. bharatbala76
    Gingerbread Jan 4, 2019

bharatbala76 , Jan 4, 2019 :
    just shows you don't know how to install screen protectors. I have installed these on both my 6T and without any bubbles... use the tool provided in official screen protector and follow the guidelines.

ankit.priye likes this.
  13. ankit.priye
    Froyo Jan 4, 2019

ankit.priye , Jan 4, 2019 :
    no friend i didn't face this isse i have 3,5,5T,6T all models and never face this...

14. bharatbala76
    Gingerbread Jan 4, 2019

bharatbala76 , Jan 4, 2019 :
    1546588882318.jpg
    installed this myself... using the tools and method mentioned in the package. and there is no issues whatsoever.. there were a few bubbles in the beginning but kept pushing them to the corners and eventually after a couple of hours they disappeared.

15. ®akesh
    Eclair Jan 9, 2019

16. HakimP
    Gingerbread Jan 9, 2019

HakimP , Jan 9, 2019 :
    OnePlus provides one of the worst quality screen protectors which are really expensive. I bought one for my OnePlus 3 which couldn't even survive a single one metre height drop that too in a bumper case. So avoided their screen protector for my 5t. But don't know how I again fell for their 6t screen protector and bought it the very first day it was launched. And it met the same fate as my OnePlus 3 glass, one drop from the pocket height and it got shattered though it was protected in their nylon bumper case. Glad I bought just one as I was really sceptical about the quality.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2019

17. Pratishkumarm jekinakatti
    Cupcake Jan 9, 2019

18. LCollinsJr82
    Gingerbread Jan 10, 2019

LCollinsJr82 , Jan 10, 2019 :
    Unfortunately I cannot recommend this screen protector. The first one I put on was perfect and had no issues. The solution that was included did the job at first, but after a couple days the edges started to lift up again. I wouldn't call the solution glue although it is sticky, but it cleans off easily and also appears to evaporate after a while.

Since the pack came with 2 I used the second screen protector and after a few days it did it again. I contacted Amazon and instead of getting a refund I opted for a replacement to ensure it wasn't user error or just a bad batch. Unfortunately the replacements didn't he exact same. I will probably just return the unused protector and get a refund. Looks like I'll be on the hunt for a new screen protector again.

19. bpwest80
    KitKat Jan 10, 2019

bpwest80 , Jan 10, 2019 :
    Sorry to hear it. Mine is still sticking. I've had it on a couple weeks now. Good luck though.

20. ronnyhawks320
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 11, 2019

ronnyhawks320 , Jan 11, 2019 :
    I've tried them all, and Supershieldz are the only ones I will buy. the best ones I've found so far, and they are way better than the nilkins too. you can find 2-packs on eBay for like $7. I've used them on all of my phones for years with no issues