Oneplus 6t Thunder Purple Stock Availability USA

1. Ruby G.
    NA Community Manager Nov 29, 2018

Ruby G. , Nov 29, 2018 :
    Hey guys,

I was checking our US site, which shows the Thunder Purple edition has been pulled from the purchase page: https://www.oneplus.com/oneplus-6t?from=6t

Hope this helps. I have not received any official announcements to pass along, but usually if a product is only temporarily out of stock, there will be the option to subscribe for updates. Our ecommerce team works hard to update the website is changed as soon as they know for sure themselves.

meatandy likes this.
  2. UglyGodDripSplash
    Donut Nov 29, 2018

UglyGodDripSplash , Nov 29, 2018 :
    Thanks for the response! The product was listed as out of stock with an option to be notified about updates for several days (until yesterday or this morning I believe). No updates have been sent to those who signed up. It would be very helpful to get a plain yes or no answer as to whether we should keep waiting for this device rather than playing these cryptic guessing games. So far, I have gotten answers from OnePlus customer service ranging from "rest assured it will be restocked" to "we don't have any information we can pass on".

S1544397982883 and sairambablu7 like this.
  3. meatandy
    Oreo Nov 29, 2018

meatandy , Nov 29, 2018 :
    Thanks Ruby!

Ruby G. and sairambablu7 like this.
  4. MrIanB
    Jelly Bean Nov 29, 2018

MrIanB , Nov 29, 2018 :
    Looks like wont be back which ok with me, continue to wait for the red one. If no red, OpO will lose a sale and wil wait for next model in red. Plain and simple. Ian B

5. erinadkins118
    Cupcake Nov 29, 2018

erinadkins118 , Nov 29, 2018 :
    Here is the reply I got from Chat:

Alex Root
    No Erin, it is not permanently out of stock.

It will be back in stock.

But for now we don't have the exact date for the update of availability.

6. erinadkins118
    Cupcake Nov 29, 2018

erinadkins118 , Nov 29, 2018 :

Alex Root
    My pleasure. Yes it will be back Erin. :)
    ERIN
    Thank you. Its not urgent, but I didn't want to wait if it was never coming back. Ha!

7. vasubawa
    Cupcake Nov 29, 2018

meatandy likes this.
  8. meatandy
    Oreo Nov 29, 2018

meatandy , Nov 29, 2018 :
    Probably on the op7 next year.

9. njcrouch
    Cupcake Dec 1, 2018

njcrouch , Dec 1, 2018 :
    I was finally thinking about ditching my Note 5 and getting a new phone as xmas present to myself. Was interested in the 6T in Purple and had it in my cart. But as I let it sit there for 2 days before deciding to pull the trigger it went out of stock. Wish they had listed it was a limited edition in the description. If it comes back I may jump on it, but I'm a tad concerned seeing their lack of support or replies to customers. Is there support otherwise OK, or are they mostly nonexistent when having phone issues?

10. JojoDigitalArtist
    Cupcake Dec 1, 2018

JojoDigitalArtist , Dec 1, 2018 :
    I talked to someone else Thursday and Today. I was told on Thursday that it would eventually come back but today I was told this [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

(If the picture doesn't show sorry first time posting but they said it was a limited edition)

They then immediately tried to sell me on the McLaren version. So it's not looking good for the Thunder Purple variant.

I'm still gonna get a OnePlus 6T but this has soured my experience a bit with them could have handled this better.

sairambablu7 likes this.
  11. L1542204774503
    Gingerbread Dec 1, 2018

L1542204774503 , Dec 1, 2018 :
    I have had a good experience dealing with their customer support

12. G_WesoJR_vllT
    Eclair Dec 1, 2018

G_WesoJR_vllT , Dec 1, 2018 :
    i wanted to change my op3t for the thunder purple! by the time i wanted to purchase the op 6t it was out of stock! I'm sick of the black color! all the time I been buying black color is time to change another color!

13. JojoDigitalArtist
    Cupcake Dec 2, 2018

JojoDigitalArtist , Dec 2, 2018 :
    Just emailed them to see and got two different answers in case anyone wanted to know. One guy told me he had no idea when it would be in stock and the other guy said it would be in stock soon. So yeah, it's up in the air. I'm just gonna suggest that if you really want the color keep asking to see if eventually they'll re add it cause I know a lot of people are interested in that color but missed it.

14. meatandy
    Oreo Dec 2, 2018

meatandy , Dec 2, 2018 :
    Pretty sure it's gone until the next model.

15. uchihanorman
    Cupcake Dec 4, 2018

uchihanorman , Dec 4, 2018 :
    It would be nice if Oneplus creates a case with a color similar to the thunder purple for the ones who couldn't buy the purple version :)

16. S1544397982883
    Donut Dec 9, 2018

S1544397982883 , Dec 9, 2018 :
    That's not the same :D.... that's like starting to date a girl that isn't fully your type, but you tell her to wear makeup and do her hair just like the girl that was your type hahaha. We want the real deal!

uchihanorman and sairambablu7 like this.
  17. S1544397982883
    Donut Dec 10, 2018

S1544397982883 , Dec 10, 2018 :
    I'm on board with those who want a clear answer. We don't mind waiting if there is backorder or parts supply delays, since lot's of businesses run into these issues when they have excessive unexpected demand for a product. We are reasonable people and understand that. But keeping interested potential clients in the dark definitely shows lack of professional communications, and is simply annoying... should i wait, or should i just say ef-it and get something else. I'm pretty damn sure they know if it's out of stock or discontinued!!! And if they don't, i would love to take over the operations and clue them in, and then fix the communication channel.

Plus, i think that color should not be limited edition because it could be just enough to convince someone to switch to OnePlus.

Ch1LLaZ and sairambablu7 like this.
  18. uchihanorman
    Cupcake Dec 10, 2018

uchihanorman , Dec 10, 2018 :
    Hahaha...True beauty is inside :D:D:D

19. DSGALN4
    Cupcake Dec 11, 2018

DSGALN4 , Dec 11, 2018 :
    I am with you man !!! Here is the chant: Thunder, Purple!! Thunder, Purple!! Thunder, Purple!! Thunder,Purple!! Thunder,Purple!! Thunder,Purple!! Thunder,Purple!!

20. silviusdlc
    Donut Dec 12, 2018

Attached Files: