OnePlus 6T via OnePlus 6T

1. maheshchukka99
    Cupcake Jun 16, 2021

maheshchukka99 , via OnePlus 6T , Jun 16, 2021 :
    With the OnePlus dash charger I'm facing an issue to charge it's charging very slowly and it's not giving rapid charging and it's showing only charging not showing rapidly and it was taking about two hours and above for 0 to 100 . 2. After one year usage OnePlus 6t was very poor in signal receiving and not receiving speed data for some apps

2. Ankita_S.
    OnePlus Bug Hunter Staff Member Jun 17, 2021

Ankita_S. , Jun 17, 2021 :
    For analyzing this better we would need more details & to get this sorted out at the earliest. We've dropped you a personal message and would request you to respond to the same.

Regards,
    Ankita

3. UrsTrulyMANO
    Cupcake Aug 1, 2021

UrsTrulyMANO , via OnePlus 6T , Aug 1, 2021 :
    I am facing same issue, I bought new flat type c cable to get dash charge, though sometimes it shows lightning ⚡ symbol, charging speed is slow only. Please keep a stock for charging bricks in OnePlus store.

N1533898163174 likes this.
  4. Imnavaj
    Cupcake Aug 8, 2021

Imnavaj , via OnePlus 6T , Aug 8, 2021 :
    You need to use small pin and remove dust from the charging socket
    I was also facing same issue but after removing the dust it works

5. PrateekSinghania
    Eclair Aug 11, 2021

PrateekSinghania , Aug 11, 2021 :
    faced the same problem a month ago.
    try reformatting the mobile
    take a needle which is used for stitching . start cleaning the c-type . use torch and watch if you don't damage any wires.it will take almost an hour to remove the lint
    everything will work fine.
    ps if your charger stays on everytime whether your phone is plugged in or not. Switch to a new set of not dash but wrap charge!

6. sanstrack
    Cupcake Aug 15, 2021

sanstrack , via OnePlus 6T , Aug 15, 2021 :
    Get your Phone 📱 charging pin cleaned from OnePlus store