OnePlus 7 4G Issues via OnePlus 7

1. Regisnox
    Cupcake Oct 13, 2019

Regisnox , via OnePlus 7 , Oct 13, 2019 :
    Hello

Lately me and my gf we have issues on our OP7 with 4G
    On my old OP3 no issues at all so it must be something with software ver for OP7

Can you check it out or have any solution?

hashvar likes this.
  2. RydeSmoke
    Froyo Oct 14, 2019

3. Regisnox
    Cupcake Oct 14, 2019

Regisnox , via OnePlus 7 , Oct 14, 2019 :
    Phone is registering in 4G but i can barely get anything more than 1mbps and sometimes is loosing connection. On my OP3 i didn't had that issue at all

4. narceoneplus2
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 14, 2019

narceoneplus2 , Oct 14, 2019 :
    I would contact your service provider first. Then I would check the settings in your phone next. Then I would check the forums, along with the XDA forums. It may be a settings issue. But we in the forums cannot really troubleshoot your device over the web. That's very challenging to do. Get familiar with your settings and try the search features for these forums. I am sure that you will get the help you need.

5. Regisnox
    Cupcake Oct 14, 2019

6. hashvar
    Cupcake Oct 15, 2019

hashvar , Oct 15, 2019 :
    I'm facing the similar issue with my OnePlus 7 device. I have a query. Are you facing the issue from the very 1st day? or it was fine initially and later after some time, you started facing this issue?

7. Regisnox
    Cupcake Oct 15, 2019

Regisnox , via OnePlus 7 , Oct 15, 2019 :
    At start it was ok and started getting worse. I replaced sim and is little better but issue still persist. 4g is slow and gps is going crazy... On wifi its working perfectly.

hashvar likes this.
  8. hashvar
    Cupcake Oct 15, 2019

hashvar , Oct 15, 2019 :
    For like starting 2 months it was all good with 4G for me. Later the 4G speed started fluctuating. For a moment the speed would be good, and suddenly the speed gets worse. This fluctuation is just persisting the whole time when i use mobile data. I'm not exactly able to figure out whether the problem is with the network itself or it's with the Device.