ONEPLUS 7 Bluetooth Audio Issue while Playing Videos

1. kiranhari10
    Donut Aug 27, 2019

kiranhari10 , Aug 27, 2019 :
    OnePlus 7 bluetooth is not working properly while playing audio from youtube. The audio is shattering/ breaking when i try to forward the video and this is happening untill I restart the phone. I used both BOSE and JBL BT speakers to check of the issue is with speakers and it didn't help. But when I play audio only songs from Spotify it's working properly. I tried to reset network settings and cleared bluetooth cache, but it didn't help.

Could anyone help me to resolve the as I cannot watch videos or movies while I am travelling.

IonAphis and Devang+ like this.
  2. IonAphis
    Froyo Oct 23, 2019

IonAphis , Oct 23, 2019 :
    Same issue with me, I freshly formatted after updating to 10.0.1 and it happens, even after a second reinstall.
    Some videos and apps are affected while others are not. And sometimes it happens, others it just seems fine.
    But it's not even consistent throughout, as if there was a codec or performance issue with the audio driver.

Here are videos of the issue:

Notice how the Elmo video has correct sound, while the cheetah one locks up, as in slow motion. The game TwoDots is also suffering from this, but if I start the game with my bullets wireless, the audio works fine.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2019