Oneplus 7 camera

1. Demon_hunter
    Honeycomb Jun 23, 2019

Demon_hunter , Jun 23, 2019 :
    wait for next software update..or u can try updating your camera app manually from apkmirror latest

2. bradleycooper
    Donut Jun 23, 2019

bradleycooper , Jun 23, 2019 :
    yep- quite poor- the shame of it is-some older flagships models,like the samsung S7 take better pictures than the oneplus7.

I am in the UK- I am interested to hear- if you buy a device like the oneplus 7 in india- can you return it,say within 14days like we can in the UK?.

3. Vikrammanwani
    Cupcake Jun 23, 2019

Vikrammanwani , Jun 23, 2019 :
    Color are little orangish on the default camera setting, is this camera defect or software issue.

4. Ashish_K_Singh
    Froyo Jun 23, 2019

Ashish_K_Singh , Jun 23, 2019 :
    Hi, the same problem i'm also facing even with portrait mode also not getting proper pic coz the blur effect always unable to focus on objects, hence the results are blurry image.. Very disappointing... As i mentioned this issue on OnePlus handled Twitter as well & OnePlus support team asked me to clear cache into camera app, i did the same suggested procedure but nothing changed. Still getting same issues with OnePlus7 camera even after updates 9.5.5.

RajneeshMithra, Achman and jigar1486 like this.
  5. jigar1486
    Cupcake Jun 23, 2019

jigar1486 , Jun 23, 2019 :
    Hi , no in India we don't have such rule which allow us to return the product in 15 days, consuner rules and rights are not strong over here.

6. RajneeshMithra
    Eclair Jun 23, 2019

RajneeshMithra , Jun 23, 2019 :
    Device replacement in India is applicable only if the device is dead on arrival/recurring software issue that simply doesn't resolve/hardware issue due to manufacturing defects.

The irony is, even when the issue was replicated at the service center, the only resolution provided was "The camera is finding it difficult to adjust to change in light. We will communicate this to the higher up team".

I have provided about 20 photos to customer care taken in natural and artificial lighting and i expect a proper resolution to come. I will update this post as soon as if/when i hear from them.

Achman and fbocplr like this.
  7. RajneeshMithra
    Eclair Jun 23, 2019

There is a bit of a orangish hue in pics taken. I took some pics of friends today and the color was so orangish they looked like the Mirinda men

Attached Files:

• 7.jpeg
      7.jpeg
      File size:
      181.4 KB
      Views:

Vikrammanwani likes this.
  8. RajneeshMithra
    Eclair Jun 23, 2019

Thanks. I will wait for 2 days to see what customer care has to say about the pictures and video i have sent.

9. Prajoth P
    Froyo Jun 24, 2019

Prajoth P , Jun 24, 2019 :
    Cam on oneplus 7 is over saturated, less detailed and less sharpened. copy the cam settings on samsung then oneplus is gonna become a camera beast.

Achman likes this.
  10. Achman
    Froyo Jun 25, 2019

Achman , Jun 25, 2019 :
    So is this Oneplus 7 issues based on luck? How can 2 different Oneplus 7 phones behave differently in the camera department? Is it really possible that these camera issues can be fixed through software updates? I'm currently on the latest update i.e (9.5.5) and yet the camera is mediocre at best. My Oneplus 6T camera was way better. I'm really disappointed.

PiushP and Ashish_K_Singh like this.
  11. Ashish_K_Singh
    Froyo Jun 25, 2019

Ashish_K_Singh , Jun 25, 2019 :
    Agreed.... really i think so. My faith on OnePlus is going down since using OnePlus7 because of outputs & even no supports for the same from OnePlus team though they are putting whole efforts on "7 Pro" as again providing another update 9.5.8 for OnePlus7 Pro but very much unable to do anything for OnePlus7. Very disappointing for OnePlus7 users..

Achman likes this.
  12. Achman
    Froyo Jun 25, 2019

Achman , Jun 25, 2019 :

Ashish_K_Singh

Agreed.... really i think so. My faith on OnePlus is going down since using OnePlus7 because of outputs & even no supports for the same from OnePlus team though they are putting whole efforts on "7 Pro" as again providing another update 9.5.8 for OnePlus7 Pro but very much unable to do anything for OnePlus7. Very disappointing for OnePlus7 users..​

Well, let's hope Oneplus has something in the offing which will eventually become the game changer in the camera department for the Oneplus 7.

13. bradleycooper
    Donut Jun 25, 2019

bradleycooper , Jun 25, 2019 :
    It would be nice if we had some assurance the OnePlus- are monitoring this thread.

Achman and Ashish_K_Singh like this.
  14. Ashish_K_Singh
    Froyo Jun 25, 2019

[e]1f603[/e][e]1f603[/e][e]1f44c[/e][e]1f44d[/e][e]1f44d[/e]

Achman likes this.
  15. Ashish_K_Singh
    Froyo Jun 25, 2019

Hope so...

Achman likes this.
  16. Achman
    Froyo Jun 25, 2019

Achman , Jun 25, 2019 :
    You're absolutely right.

RajneeshMithra likes this.
  17. RajneeshMithra
    Eclair Jun 26, 2019

RajneeshMithra , Jun 26, 2019 :
    Well, I have been dutifully reporting the issues faced to customer care with all proof of incidents (videos, photos) etc. They asked me for my phone IMEI number and the version of Oxygen OS and the latest reply is "Thank you for providing the details requested. We have escalated your issue to the technical team for resolution".

The end

18. malidan
    Marshmallow Jun 26, 2019

malidan , Jun 26, 2019 :
    No just the camera, AGAIN!

19. malidan
    Marshmallow Jun 26, 2019

malidan , Jun 26, 2019 :
    What about the OP camera?;);)

20. venkychows
    Donut Jun 27, 2019

venkychows , Jun 27, 2019 :
    same problem bro i first time buy OnePlus 7 I am not satisfied OnePlus 7 camera