OnePlus 7 Discussion & Rumors

1. DSS18
    Honeycomb Oct 30, 2018

DSS18 , Oct 30, 2018 :
    Ok, yes I know this is early! Bear with me,
    • First of all I want to welcome all the new community members who have found out about One Plus from T-Mobile. I'm so glad more people get explore this company and their products, which by the way are amazing.
    • Next, I can't wait to be receiving my one plus 6T in just a few days once I get the chance to order it, it will be time to say goodbye to my much loved One Plus 5t as we move on to bigger and better things.
    • Finally, who is excited for the One Plus 7? I know we just got the 6T, but I also know that the 7 will be an amazing phone and it will be One Plus' chance to take the lead and become the best smartphone manufacturer. The One Plus 6T is so close to perfection that I believe it can be achieved with the 7. There are just a few things we need:
    1. An IP rating, and yes I know it will drive up the price a little bit but it will also help bring the communities trust to the durability of this product.
    2. I needs stereo speakers, it's not a huge deal but it is a pretty niche feature among smartphones these days and it would really set them out and bring more joy to the community.
    3. A camera on par if not better than the Google Pixel 3, which I must note is not a very beautifully designed smartphone, unlike the One Plus we have which is gorgeous.
    4. Obviously the basics like an upgraded processor (855), hopefully faster charging, and possibly a better screen
    5. Another feature that I don't necessarily need, but would be nice is wireless charging, but alas I will have to wait until one plus can figure out a way to achieve the speed they want to for wireless charging.
    This is all it will take to perfect One Plus' line of flagship smartphones, and I would be willing to pay for a perfect phone as long as it is coming from One Plus, I believe that the One Plus team has the ability to innovate and create a better phone than both Google and Apple because they have the community supporting them and the ability to quickly make changes and release the best smartphone. That is why we have the best chance of creating the best smartphone together all on behalf of One Plus' team.

-What do you wish to see on the One Plus 7? Do you think One Plus is capable of creating the perfect smartphone?

Last edited: Nov 1, 2018

2. Cheetosdust
    Starting Point Expert Oct 30, 2018

Cheetosdust , Oct 30, 2018 :
    The OnePlus 7T will be better :p

3. DSS18
    Honeycomb Oct 30, 2018

DSS18 , Oct 30, 2018 :
    You may be right but there is also a possibility of not having a 7T, if the 7 is good enough then one plus will not have a reason to make a 7t, because as they said they only make a t if they believe there is enough innovation to validate creating a t phone.

4. xnutzii
    Lollipop Oct 30, 2018

xnutzii , Oct 30, 2018 :
    But the OnePlus 8 will be better ;)

5. F_Akhilesh_Meher_XtPm
    Cupcake Oct 30, 2018

6. JERRIN S
    Eclair Oct 30, 2018

JERRIN S , Oct 30, 2018 :
    #Stereo Speaker
    #Full screen Display
    #Under display front camera and sensors
    #Wide angle+Super wide angle+Telephoto+Super Telephoto lens
    #2K display

7. Rick Manders
    KitKat Community Expert Oct 30, 2018

Rick Manders , Oct 30, 2018 :
    You are known with the term Marketing, I assume?

Mithesh_k, JEPereira, Abdal_T and 5 others like this.
  8. G_Tomáš_kacvinský_SEe
    Froyo Oct 30, 2018

9. [GG]
    Jelly Bean Oct 30, 2018

[GG] , Oct 30, 2018 :
    Rumors say that the 8T will be slightly better.

10. eye842
    Lollipop Oct 30, 2018

11. v0 HaVoK 0v
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 30, 2018

v0 HaVoK 0v , Oct 30, 2018 :
    Well where was the innovation in the 6T over the 6. They are so close to the same phone that I don't know why they bothered making it

12. Vector
    Jelly Bean Oct 30, 2018

13. hmsantanna
    Eclair Oct 30, 2018

14. DSS18
    Honeycomb Oct 31, 2018

DSS18 , Oct 31, 2018 :
    I think it's been about the screen the last few years, the screen and design got widely better from the 5 to the 5t just like the 6 to the 6t

G_Mr_.... likes this.
  15. DSS18
    Honeycomb Oct 31, 2018

DSS18 , Oct 31, 2018 :
    yeah, a vooc charge equivalent would be nice, considering one plus isn't the fastest at charging anymore

Deactivated User likes this.
  16. v0 HaVoK 0v
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 31, 2018

v0 HaVoK 0v , Oct 31, 2018 :
    The 5 to the 5T was a big screen upgrade, but the difference between the 6 and the 6T screen is barely a difference

UmairBhayat and Deactivated User like this.
  17. anchovies11
    Froyo Oct 31, 2018

anchovies11 , Oct 31, 2018 :
    Yeah, i'l take a 100% screen to body ratio with 5 day battery life and a DSLR quality camera on front and back.
    Also, waterproof to 100m, and full screen instant fingerprint sensing.
    Oh, and a 4k display would be nice.
    Also can i get the controll-your-phone-with-your-mind feature? I know it'll cost extra.
    That'll be $450? Thanks!

18. DSS18
    Honeycomb Oct 31, 2018

DSS18 , Oct 31, 2018 :
    lol thank you for being so ironic, it's implied that what we want Should be within reason

19. Deactivated User
    Oct 31, 2018

Deactivated User and Bjööön like this.
  20. elanglois
    Lollipop Oct 31, 2018

elanglois , Oct 31, 2018 :
    Please don't speak for "the community". Stereo speakers? If you mean two bottom firing speakers, that will NOT bring you stereo. If you use the earpiece speaker (firing "up") and bottom speaker together (necessitating a larger and better earpiece speaker at the top of the phone where there is no room to spare), then you'd have stereo when holding the phone landscape and fairly close to your head.

That would not being joy to "the community", only you.

fazerboy0_3, iranserver and agoinfly like this.