OnePlus 7 Discussion & Rumors

1. Aziz_Amin_Oneplus Jelly Bean Mar 8, 2019

2. Serco Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 8, 2019

Serco, Mar 8, 2019 :
    I understand your request, but if they release the OP7 in may theirs plans are now finals and you could cross your fingers for a possible OP7T phone.

Serge

3. malidan Marshmallow Mar 8, 2019

malidan, Mar 8, 2019 :
    Not a very realistic post here.
    The only thing you will get in your 5 bullet points is an SD 855.

4. malidan Marshmallow Mar 8, 2019

malidan, Mar 8, 2019 :
    The only design difference between the 6 and 6T is the:
    Notch
    Bigger battery
    Moving the FP to the front and making it worse.
    Losing the led
    Losing the 3.5mm Jack
    And months of hot air.:rolleyes:

eye842 likes this.
  5. malidan Marshmallow Mar 8, 2019

malidan, Mar 8, 2019 :
    Has this one done the rounds yet.

20190308_161646.jpg

Totally bogus I might add, no 44 watt charging ( that belongs to ViVO)

Last edited: Mar 8, 2019

6. NdrsOrs Cupcake Mar 8, 2019

NdrsOrs, Mar 8, 2019 :
    I have Oneplus 5, I have waited 2 years, that they are going to make water resistant phone, and what do we get? with pop-up camera....Ok then, bye Oneplus.

7. sommersy KitKat Mar 8, 2019

8. The1Lion Lollipop Mar 8, 2019

The1Lion, Mar 8, 2019 :
    It's more than meets the eye ...

Bobbie63 likes this.
  9. ilangovan1826 Cupcake Mar 8, 2019

10. meatandy Nougat Mar 8, 2019

meatandy, Mar 8, 2019 :
    Those specs are most likely place holder information , however ths $569 price I believe is very close for the base model op7.

11. Aziz_Amin_Oneplus Jelly Bean Mar 8, 2019

Aziz_Amin_Oneplus, Mar 8, 2019 :
    Good Enough then and for Oneplus 7t base model will cost $600 I Suppose.

12. malidan Marshmallow Mar 8, 2019

malidan, Mar 8, 2019 :
    That would follow the usual trend, but at some point they will push the button to capitalize on the hype.
    Having said that where they would usually price against the Galaxy S, but the Mi9 has put a spanner in the works.;)

13. meatandy Nougat Mar 8, 2019

meatandy, Mar 8, 2019 :
    There is enough competitive competition out there right now not only from Mi but LG , Hawuei and lot of upcoming brands like Red Magic for one.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2019

14. malidan Marshmallow Mar 8, 2019

malidan, Mar 8, 2019 :
    I was talking about price, @£383 from Amazon the OP will be a £100+ more. But yeah I am currently eyeing the Rad Magic Mars @$400, $150 less than OP's current offering.
    The knives are out and fan base will be tested to the Max if OP serve up their usual level of upgrade, you can only go to the well so many times.
    As per usual by the time the OP lands a Galaxy S+ will be within £150 in the UK, the E level or less.
    There is no more hay to be made, the easy run is over as OP pass the 500 mark everywhere.;)

Last edited: Mar 9, 2019

meatandy likes this.
  15. DSS18 Honeycomb Mar 9, 2019

DSS18, Mar 9, 2019 :
    it's probably going to happen

16. Topper_Gas Jelly Bean Mar 9, 2019

Topper_Gas, Mar 9, 2019 :
    But now OP have market saturation they can just keep selling devices, they also seem to be somehow (so far anyway) leading the way on 5G with EE, the UK's leading mobile company, if they can pull off they could well established themselves as one of the go ahead smartphone companies in the UK, not bad for a company not many people have heard of in the UK compared to Samsung, Apple etc.

17. Z1552120253731 Cupcake Mar 9, 2019

18. N1543701424067 Donut Mar 9, 2019

N1543701424067, Mar 9, 2019 :
    I hope the 5G phone, which is supposed to release before Samsungs 5G in May, will be the biggest, most top tier, highest performance phone of the 7 series... and I hope that mofo comes with the most thinnest screen bezels and poppinest pop up cameras you have to put in it to make it happen...'cause I'm buying that Beasley McBeasterson...
    That's right, I said it. I hope that camera pops out like a friggin sky scraper, I hope it reaches to the Moon.

19. malidan Marshmallow Mar 9, 2019

malidan, Mar 9, 2019 :
    Market saturation where?
    I killed an old sim the other day and the first phone i was offered was a Xiaomi.
    The UK is brand country and Apple dominate the market with their market share increasing since OP launched.
    It has gone from as low as 44.4% to 51.4%
    Samsung are next and they have gone from 25% to 28.9%.
    So 80% of the market belongs to the big 2 and with the Galaxy S range looking a class above the rest that figure should increase.

Most people still buy their devices on contract and a OP cost the same as an Apple and Samsung, so people ain't going to buy a OP.

OP leading the way in 5G:tearsofjoy: i coverd this already in this thread for a mod to delete it, they produce nothing to do with 5G so they cant lead anything.
    The UK's 5G network will be heavily delayed if HUAWEI equipment is removed, so you tell me who's leading.;)

Last edited: Mar 9, 2019

ilovesoneplus likes this.
  20. 2pints Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 9, 2019

2pints, Mar 9, 2019 :
    I would say the market is more price sensitive than it was a few years ago, if OP prices creep ever upwards then people will be less willing to take a risk on a smaller brand, and instead will either pay a little more for the likes of Samsung etc, as opposed to Oneplus, or look to the next upcoming manufacturer that offers a lot for your money.

People are willing to take a few compromises if the price is right, with one plus it's typically no wireless charging, no IPxx rating, and a good but nothing special camera (amongst other things)

As for accessories etc, when was the last time you looked at the available phone cases, screen protectors etc in a regular shop, as notices plenty of Samsung/apple, and even the odd LG accessory , but no sign of any thing for a oneplus device?