OnePlus 7 Discussion & Rumors

1. malidan
    Marshmallow Apr 10, 2019

malidan , Apr 10, 2019 :
    It's amazing that you even imply Samsung copied Apple when this actual slab design came from PDA's.
    HTC, Dell, etc all had rectangular slabs with a home button.:rolleyes:
    Apple innovation steal and then lay claim.

2. malidan
    Marshmallow Apr 10, 2019

malidan , Apr 10, 2019 :
    I went through all the comment very carefully and @Loveit used the term "curved screen" in answer to the copting Samsung. ie OP7 leaked pictures.
    To which you replied
    Now when you consider.
    Huawei
    Xiaomi
    Sony
    Nokia
    Have not had a device with a concaved screen. Is is safe to say one would think you were talking about EDGE, because they all have used that.:p

3. Loveit
    Jelly Bean Apr 10, 2019

Loveit , Apr 10, 2019 :
    Technically yes, they are all copies because Samsung was the first.

Does it make you sad? Who cares anyway? We both agreed copying a good design is not a bad thing.

4. Liehjan
    Lollipop Apr 10, 2019

5. Discostu
    Jelly Bean Apr 10, 2019

Discostu , Apr 10, 2019 :
    No - you are the person on this forum no one listens to and so many have blocked, I wonder why that might be?

Whenever someone says something that does not match your belief or your own experiences you immediately jump down their throat with "no that can't be right" and then post videos or your own evidence as if it covers the entirety of users on this planet. As I said you hide behind the anonymity of a keyboard and attack people while presenting yourself as an authority on any subject, ignoring key facts by design to make your point.

You are the person who posts rubbish. You are the person no one listens to. You are the person who turns childish and posts GIFS and Photos as a way to antagonize others.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2019

6. Discostu
    Jelly Bean Apr 10, 2019

You cannot ignore the fact that the phone(s) looks very similar as well as the software they implemented. And it's so interesting that judge after judge agreed Samsung copied and infringes on Apple's patents, that both companies settled the dispute tells you both agreed there was wrongdoing.

7. Discostu
    Jelly Bean Apr 10, 2019

No it just seems like such a redundant statement that's all....

I mean for the Samsung fanboys it must hurt their feelings that the S10 lineup copied Honor and their View 20 which was the first to market with a Punch-whole design

8. Moin2200
    KitKat Apr 10, 2019

Moin2200 , Apr 10, 2019 :
    Damn what a disappointment, most smartphones at least have dual speakers with the earpiece.
    And seeing how big it is gave me hope for this to be true. :mad:

I’m already disappointed with the pop up camera and the huge screen. 6.67? Damn.

I’ll still buy it though.:p

meatandy likes this.
  9. Moin2200
    KitKat Apr 10, 2019

That was the first phone it reminded me off when I saw the leak.

meatandy likes this.
  10. meatandy
    Oreo Apr 10, 2019

Last edited: Apr 11, 2019

11. Moin2200
    KitKat Apr 10, 2019

Not to mention screen protectors are gonna be a pain in the arse.

Liehjan and meatandy like this.
  12. meatandy
    Oreo Apr 10, 2019

meatandy , Apr 10, 2019 :
    You might not have to buy it if accepted to the review squadron. :p

Care to save $20?

Moin2200 likes this.
  13. Discostu
    Jelly Bean Apr 10, 2019

I desperately hope one is a good high quality ultra-wide angle lens.... And boy they will need to improve their image processing software with such a high megapixel main camera. Time will tell, but, if they get it right this could be a good pairing

14. Moin2200
    KitKat Apr 10, 2019

Every year I try my hardest to become part of the “Lab” and I try different application methods next time every time I get rejected.
    I’ll keep trying but seems like I’m just not cut out for the squad yet. :oops:

So I’ll keep supporting oneplus as much as I can.:)

meatandy likes this.
  15. malidan
    Marshmallow Apr 10, 2019

malidan , Apr 10, 2019 :
    No I don't ignore that at that time all phones looked the same and took their cue from PDA's.
    Once you have a rectangular screen you will have a rectangular body, the home button was in use before Apple came about and hardware button then became capactive.:D

16. malidan
    Marshmallow Apr 10, 2019

malidan , Apr 10, 2019 :
    Let me do you a write up, you will deffo get in.:sweatsmile:

Moin2200 likes this.
  17. malidan
    Marshmallow Apr 10, 2019

malidan , Apr 10, 2019 :
    Source.:p

Moin2200 likes this.
  18. Loveit
    Jelly Bean Apr 11, 2019

Loveit , Apr 11, 2019 :
    Let me refer to my original comment about all this nothingness

Screenshot_20190411_000051.jpg

19. malidan
    Marshmallow Apr 11, 2019

malidan , Apr 11, 2019 :
    The guy is Butthurt to the core.:weary:
    He's S8 only got 5 of the minimum 16 update released to his country, that's what you get for going with a cheapo piggy back network.
    Manually downloading updates as fans do here never occurred to him for some reason( knowledge lack of)
    He should have gone to specsavers, no sorry XDA, they would have clued him up.

Loveit likes this.
  20. Loveit
    Jelly Bean Apr 11, 2019

Loveit , Apr 11, 2019 :
    I got a bit screwed with Huawei with the P20 Pro. I bought a sim free unlocked phone from Carphone Warehouse.

When I put my 3 SIM in they decided it was then down to 3 to push updates. Pre-Arrangement I wasn't aware of. Now I'm 3 months behind what I should be and I have to debloat some carrier crap.

American Style, Yeehaa!

malidan likes this.