OnePlus 7 Discussion & Rumors

1. ekanath@jadhav Cupcake May 3, 2019

2. G_mr._PieRacy_KSWB Gingerbread May 3, 2019

3. jeremyhass Gingerbread May 3, 2019

jeremyhass, May 3, 2019 :
    what about the proximity sensor, I have the S10 plus and the proximity sucks on it, its little pixel or whatever it is and sometimes my phone is wakes up in my pocket and your ear has to be precise when on a call if not the screen wakes up and get accidental touches while during a call, so what type of proximity will the 7 pro have?

4. dec1153 Honeycomb May 3, 2019

5. meatandy Oreo May 3, 2019

6. jeremyhass Gingerbread May 3, 2019

7. mariaconch Cupcake May 4, 2019

mariaconch, May 4, 2019 :
    Hi y’all! I’m kinda new to ordering phones just after the launch events so I wanted to ask a couple of big doubts for me now. I would order to deliver a OnePlus 7 Pro to Dallas. When would I be able to place the order after the release and how much time would I have to wait before getting the phone?

8. avinash@10 Gingerbread May 4, 2019

avinash@10, May 4, 2019 :
    I am so happy with the upcoming OnePlus 7 and 7 pro . I know they are going to be the premium flagships of 2k19.
    I request OnePlus to make something really creative and innovative like OnePlus Note. As Samsung is having their Note phones in which S-Pen is included which adds something extra to it makes it out of the crowd. So I'd expect the same thing from OnePlus too , if the company will make something like this , We would become extremely happy.
    Thanks OnePlus
    Never Settle.

undercover_yogi likes this.
  9. meatandy Oreo May 4, 2019

meatandy, May 4, 2019 :
    The phone should be available to order roughly ten days to two weeks after launch , At that time you can order online directly from OnePlus , The phone will be shipped to you via FedEx or UPS in less than a week in most circumstances.

10. meatandy Oreo May 4, 2019

meatandy, May 4, 2019 :
    Think it will be that expensive ?

11. bighap Eclair May 4, 2019

bighap, May 4, 2019 :
    I'd be thrilled to pay that. Compare that to the competition.

undercover_yogi and meatandy like this.
  12. harshit_gupta _mhg Cupcake May 4, 2019

avinash@10 likes this.
  13. Akhshay Srinivasan Nougat May 4, 2019

14. Akhshay Srinivasan Nougat May 4, 2019

15. meatandy Oreo May 4, 2019

16. lordlpua Cupcake May 4, 2019

lordlpua, May 4, 2019 :
    I have a OnePlus 5. And I thought to buy OnePlus 7 Pro. But I have a question. There will be such lags like in my current OnePlus? And quick battery drain after last update ? Guys I think it ridiculous! And how I can buy it by 700$ if after update to 9 android, I have so many lags... one gets the impression that the company only wants to raise the price and spend money on unnecessary versions as usual and 5g.I am disappointed in OnePlus...

17. Aziz_Amin_Oneplus Jelly Bean May 4, 2019

Aziz_Amin_Oneplus, May 4, 2019 :
    Buy the Oneplus 7 instead, same software like Oneplus 7 Pro, Improved Cameras than Oneplus previous phones, improved and fast In-Display Fingerprint Sensor or may be Oneplus can throw a new feature, all for below $600.

18. lordlpua Cupcake May 4, 2019

lordlpua, May 4, 2019 :
    screen cutout...

19. Aziz_Amin_Oneplus Jelly Bean May 4, 2019

Aziz_Amin_Oneplus, May 4, 2019 :
    Well I personally like the Water-Drop style notch its really better than Oneplus 6 or Iphone X like notches out there, you will also have a option to hide the notch in settings so i don't think it is a big matter, if you want to save money then go for Oneplus 7 below $600 or not so Oneplus 7 Pro is only option as per leaks out there the price would be $700 for starting variant 6GB ram one.

20. lordlpua Cupcake May 4, 2019

lordlpua, May 4, 2019 :
    No, I can buy OnePlus 7 Pro. But I like OnePlus first of all for a firmware, but in my family we have 2 OnePlus and after update to 9 android we have many problems, such as battery drain and lags. And after all this time and update the problem is not solved. Now I wondered if companies from users are needed.