By selling it yourself and buying the 7 .
- Better Rear Camera
- Adjustable level of blur in the portrait mode
- Better speakers (Dual speakers)
- Improved fingerprint scanner
- More secure face ID
I don't mind the teardrop notch at all. I hope they won't go with the trend of a punch hole front camera or a sliding camera just for the sake of it being notch less. I don't really get the punch hole Samsung is doing, located in the top side corner. It doesn't look good and pretty annoying looking at a screen or watching a video with a tiny dot or hole in it. IF (hopefully not) they do follow the trend, I hope they put it in the middle.
And lastly, I hope price doesn't increase a lot. I hope it still remains at 499-599 range. I don't mind if its not IP certified or does not have wireless charging, because its just a feature that in my opinion we don't really need. As we all know OnePlus phones are water resistant already and as long as we have warp charging on the next phone that is what's important. Stay true to the OnePlus identity of being a mid range level smartphone flagship killer
l'm excited for oneplus 7.Personally I think it will be slider mechanism similar to Honor magic 2.
I'd really like it if the OP7/7T sticks to what is most practical/useful rather than go for the latest trends.
Disclaimer: I'm mainly looking for a phone with a good camera and can run graphic intensive games.
My wishlist is fairly practical (this is on top of the already great features of the 6T):
1. long battery life - keep to a 1080p screen. Really, I can't tell the difference between FHD and QHD on a 6inch screen, but I KNOW there is a difference to battery life and framerates. Yes you can always put in a bigger battery, but that just increases the weight, and I'd rather take the increase to battery life
2. go back to an aluminium body. That's because glass is horrible for conducting heat, and the phone needs to offload a lot of heat when gaming. Glass is also heavier. And it doesn't survive drops well so we have to protect it in a phone case anyway, offsetting any aesthetics it might have ... so seriously, what's the point?
3. second camera with optical zoom and OIS
4. improved night photo capabilities
Other nice to haves:
- a second selfie camera that is wide-angle for taking group selfies (but this can be achieved with a wide angle lens accessory)
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- water and dust resistance (but this tends to interfere with the heat dissipation of the phone - if so then I can live without it, don't want my battery to degrade too quickly)
Things I can live without:
- wireless charging. It doesn't work well with an aluminium body anyway. Besides I like dash charging, a lot. Fast charge while gaming? Really nifty feature. Now if you can do DASH wireless charging, that's another story.
- QHD screen (see above)
- having a notch
- the quest for ever thinner bezels
it should be OnePlus 7 Ephialtes of Trachis ( from movie 300 ) limited edition..
Believe me, they will have enough 'innovation' to facilitate a 7T. Their business model is built on 6 month refreshes.
Bad it is pal..Slider should be doomed
Bigger battery and definitely not a slider phone. 12GB RAM also
The only rumours I'm looking forward is,
It will be more costlier than 6T nothing else
Why not 16GB
for me the game changer is dual speakers! and maybe do the hole punch to keep up with all the other phones that will come out in 2019. but wireless charging I have never really cared about.
Last minute thought! Expandable Storage!!!!!!!!!
If OnePlus added these 2 things, that would be my Near Perfect phone.
Why only that little? No reason not to at least double that.
Because my Moto G1 has that much storage
I hope OnePlus would step out of that memory competition they stepped in quite recently. The extra memory you don't use don't do anything good for you.
Agree with you,
Well discussing the same in a different thread
As @meatandy pointed out, someone already beat you to it by nearly three months As you can see there's already a substantial amount of discussion in this thread, so I've merged your thread with the existing speculation thread, please continue your discussion here.
then what do you say about 6t
yeah I do agree. 8gb of memory is plenty, that's what I have in both my desktop and laptop and the run just fine. no reason aphone should need more.
Using swap space is slow so for your desktop you should always have enough fly the apps you use. All my systems have 32gb.
Hello @TeamOne Plus!
So this thread is all about One Plus 7 where all the One Plus Community Members or previous OP Users will be sharing their future expectations for Coming Flashing OP7.
1) In my opinion, I'm not expecting anything what's going around these days (sliding mech.) ufffff! no please!
2) Let's talk about something Introducery: How about Adding a Hologram [e]1f60d[/e]...Let others follow the milestone.
3) Foldable Display? Noooooo, Not looking for this change.
We are absolutely fine with what we have currently.
4) Gesture Controls; Yeah, More of it...Eye Movement Controls...
These are just few Innovative steps which we are looking for especially from ONE PLUS!
@All The Best @TeamOnePlus
The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro edition: AMA
by Trista W., 2019-06-17