OnePlus 7 - Front glass

1. Ranjith.Prince
    Cupcake Sep 2, 2019

Ranjith.Prince , Sep 2, 2019 :
    Dear oneplus team,

I just put down my mobile and got broken little bit of front glass. while searching in internet I get know there is no option to change the front glass of OnePlus 7 rather than I have to change screen along with display. I am really concern about this, because we already spent to much of money to purchase mobile. Even though display of the mobile is perfectly working, we need to change entire screen of the mobile for a just scary of the front glass. This kind of design is completely disappointing to your users. Mobile fall down is a natural thing for everybody, there is no point of covering Corning gorilla glass if I need to change the entire screen for a simple fall down. it's really cheating. As you know everybody at least fall down the mobile in a while, you people designed this kind of thing. Completely disappointing. I mean it everybody if it is following by other brands as well. Please reply.

2. Moin2200
    KitKat Sep 2, 2019

Moin2200 , Sep 2, 2019 :
    Are you sure you didn't just damage the pre installed screen protector?

Sounds like you put the phone down on some sandpaper.

3. Budruel
    KitKat Sep 2, 2019

Budruel , Sep 2, 2019 :
    I have a glass of Bohemian glass, its design is disappointing too, the glass is extremely thin, they should improve the design!

4. L1547049801594
    Froyo Sep 3, 2019

5. sushanth_goud
    Froyo Sep 10, 2019

sushanth_goud , Sep 10, 2019 :
    Corning Gorilla Glass are installed to avoid scratches on the Display screen until some extent only and it is not gauranteed or advertised that the Gorilla Glass is scratch proof or Shatter proof. Glass is Fragile and it can be broken. You need to be careful while using it.

Anyway sad to know about the damage. You should have bought some Accidental Damage Plan which would have saved your money in this case.

Y1567900876121 likes this.
  6. R_d_M
    Froyo Sep 10, 2019

R_d_M , Sep 10, 2019 :
    the glass is verry weak. I used my op7pro 4hours without screenprotector and damn, 3 scratches....

My 2y old meizu never had this

7. Starcommander
    KitKat Sep 10, 2019

Starcommander , Sep 10, 2019 :
    Glass is glass and glass breaks.

Glass scratches at level 6 with deeper groves at level 7

Liehjan and B.I.T.S. like this.
  8. B.I.T.S.
    Jelly Bean Sep 10, 2019

B.I.T.S. , Sep 10, 2019 :
    I've been using the same phone without screen protector and rarely a case and is like freshly new out of the box... What are you doing with your phone?

I'm a fan of that guy. I'd be listening to him 24/7.

Starcommander likes this.
  9. Starcommander
    KitKat Sep 10, 2019

Starcommander , Sep 10, 2019 :
    He is famous :D
    Audience loves him
    Phone manufacturers hate him:D:D:D

B.I.T.S. likes this.
  10. Liehjan
    Lollipop Sep 10, 2019

Liehjan , Sep 10, 2019 :
    Glass and display is laminated together to eliminate the gap between the parts. This is how almost all manufacturers have been doing for years now.

F1568136989469 likes this.