Oneplus 7 general support via OnePlus 7 Pro

1. akhilsvresh
    Cupcake Jun 10, 2021

akhilsvresh , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jun 10, 2021 :
    Just want to put this out there. By setting the trend of his OnePlus is supporting their old phones such as the 6 and the 7 series I have decided to stop purchasing their phones in the future and have also told my friends to stop purchasing their phones. Their Android 11 is as it is late and Laggy as hell and also they promised aod but it never came. Thanks but no thanks but me or anyone i ever know will NEVER EVER NEED A ONEPLUS EVER!!!! Oneplus you were nice while you lasted that is until 2019. Never again will I make the mistake of buying your phones.

2. McJader
    Marshmallow Jun 10, 2021

McJader , Jun 10, 2021 :
    Nobody cares, goodbye.

Artemus., drl431 and Arjun_Choudhry like this.
  3. akhilsvresh
    Cupcake Jun 10, 2021

4. McJader
    Marshmallow Jun 10, 2021

McJader , Jun 10, 2021 :
    And what makes you say that?

Artemus. and Arjun_Choudhry like this.
  5. akhilsvresh
    Cupcake Jun 10, 2021

6. McJader
    Marshmallow Jun 10, 2021

McJader , Jun 10, 2021 :
    Nope, I don't, because I actually know to use my device properly.
    My point was, ranting here on the forum, and saying "I won't buy OnePlus again" will make 0 difference. It'll only add to the clutter that this place this.

defmob, Artemus. and Arjun_Choudhry like this.
  7. Does!Compute
    KitKat Jun 10, 2021

Does!Compute , Jun 10, 2021 :
    I have a 7T and don't relate to it much. The phone doesn't lag on OOS 11, but again, I follow the basic steps that should be followed after every major upgrade.
    Do you not search before creating redundant threads, or do you just feel too important to follow forum rules?

Artemus. and McJader like this.
  8. akhilsvresh
    Cupcake Jun 10, 2021

I haven't had any issues until this recent upgrade. I have done everything that is to be done after any upgrade but it's infuriating that a phone company could sink so low by delivering substandard OTA updates.

9. akhilsvresh
    Cupcake Jun 10, 2021

I'm just voicing a general consumer's viewpoint nothing else.

10. Does!Compute
    KitKat Jun 10, 2021

What might be substandard for you might work perfectly for me (and considering I have a knack for testing DP and Beta builds, I know a buggy build when I see one). If you are facing issues, submit the bug reports in the feedback section of the forums, instead of creating redundant threads here.
    https://forums.oneplus.com/feedback

Artemus. likes this.
  11. akhilsvresh
    Cupcake Jun 10, 2021

It is now than necessary. People might be okay with these phones as they have a blind fan following there but I went out of my way to get this phone and I'm regretting that choice.

12. Does!Compute
    KitKat Jun 10, 2021

Well, I'm definitely not a "blind fan", and expect for the display tinting on the 8 Pro, I haven't ever faced any issues on them. Will I recommend the latest gen OnePlus devices? No. They are too generic and a bit overpriced. But till the 8 Pro, they were rather decent, stable and good value. Your opinion might differ, but that doesn't give you the leeway to create a redundant thread, when there are official channels you can use instead

McJader likes this.
  13. akhilsvresh
    Cupcake Jun 10, 2021

I voiced an opinion just as you did. I believe everyone is entitled to do so and this forum's existence is to serve that same purpose, which of course you would've known if you weren't so naive.

14. Does!Compute
    KitKat Jun 10, 2021

But the difference between us? I did so in an already existing thread (which you created), while you created a new one to do so. There are multiple official threads as well as existing threads for discussion on software updates and bugs, as well as the feedback section for direct reporting of the said issues. My following them doesn't make me naive. Your disillusioned views on the purpose of the community, and your sense of over-entitlement make you look smug and reckless, with an attitude that makes you seem like a nonconformist.

Tokolozi likes this.
  15. Tokolozi
    Most Original Avatar Jun 10, 2021

Tokolozi , Jun 10, 2021 :
    Putting everything in bold doesn't ephasise anything

McJader and Arjun_Choudhry like this.
  16. Does!Compute
    KitKat Jun 10, 2021

It does show that he's feeling a bit out of his depth ;)

Tokolozi likes this.
  17. Tokolozi
    Most Original Avatar Jun 10, 2021

Tokolozi , Jun 10, 2021 :
    Maybe he just discovered that button?

McJader and Arjun_Choudhry like this.
  18. Does!Compute
    KitKat Jun 10, 2021

Possibly. But he definitely didn't understand the use case of Bold. Anybody can press a button. It takes some sense and a good control over both your language and the message you want to convey to be able to make the full use of such features.

Tokolozi likes this.
  19. defmob
    Cupcake Jun 11, 2021

defmob , Jun 11, 2021 :
    welcome to capitalism 👋 may the invisible hand guide you to some status objects better than these...

akhilsvresh likes this.
  20. Z1612187578731
    Gingerbread Jun 11, 2021

akhilsvresh likes this.