Oneplus 7 general support

1. akhilsvresh
    Cupcake Jun 11, 2021 at 3:51 AM

akhilsvresh , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jun 11, 2021 at 3:51 AM :
    How does one become smug and non conformist just because they put out their raw thoughts on the community? Maybe you're the one who's being ignorant and irrational just because someone has to say something.

2. akhilsvresh
    Cupcake Jun 11, 2021 at 3:53 AM

3. Arjun_Choudhry
    KitKat Jun 11, 2021 at 5:55 AM

Arjun_Choudhry , Jun 11, 2021 at 5:55 AM :
    So according to you, calling someone naive just because they aren't facing the issues that you are (and they suggest you to use the feedback section of the forums) doesn't make you smug and nonconformist? Perhaps you'd prefer the word self-righteous or borderline narcissistic?

4. akhilsvresh
    Cupcake Jun 11, 2021 at 5:56 AM

akhilsvresh , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jun 11, 2021 at 5:56 AM :
    Naive because you don't respect other people and don't acknowledge their viewpoints. That's way too immature than one can possibly imagine.

5. Arjun_Choudhry
    KitKat Jun 11, 2021 at 6:01 AM

Arjun_Choudhry , Jun 11, 2021 at 6:01 AM :
    Perhaps when you leave that cocksure attitude of yours aside and actually learn to understand the nuances of a USER FORUM. Either way, I couldn't give a damn about you and your device. It's you who spent 50K on a device that doesn't work the way you feel it should. How does that feel? Money down the drain? And how does it make you feel that there are people out their whose devices work perfectly because they followed the basic steps that should be followed after any major update, instead of blabbering about your issues on a user forum? Does it show your incompetence yet, or are you living in a make believe world where everything you say is correct? Either way, have whatever kind of day you want to. It doesn't make one bit of a difference to me.

6. akhilsvresh
    Cupcake Jun 11, 2021 at 6:02 AM

7. Arjun_Choudhry
    KitKat Jun 11, 2021 at 6:03 AM

Arjun_Choudhry , Jun 11, 2021 at 6:03 AM :
    As I already pointed out to you, there are official threads where you are supposed to do that, in addition to the feedback section of the forums. Is that too tough to understand? Do you not realise that creating a redundant thread isn't going to help you in any way, but it will make to tougher for other users to find solutions to their problems (well, those who actually want to find solutions, instead of plain ranting). But no, you feel that only your issues matter, and everyone here is meant to listen to you blabber on about how you're so unhappy with your device

8. Arjun_Choudhry
    KitKat Jun 11, 2021 at 6:04 AM

Arjun_Choudhry , Jun 11, 2021 at 6:04 AM :
    Like I said, I am well within the forum rules to do so. You create a redundant thread for ranting. I just followed suit in an already existing one

9. akhilsvresh
    Cupcake Jun 11, 2021 at 6:04 AM

10. akhilsvresh
    Cupcake Jun 11, 2021 at 6:05 AM

akhilsvresh , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jun 11, 2021 at 6:05 AM :
    Welo there you go being a hypocrite yourself.

11. Arjun_Choudhry
    KitKat Jun 11, 2021 at 6:05 AM

Arjun_Choudhry , Jun 11, 2021 at 6:05 AM :
    Because of your utter disregard for the basic rules of a user forum?

12. akhilsvresh
    Cupcake Jun 11, 2021 at 6:07 AM

13. Arjun_Choudhry
    KitKat Jun 11, 2021 at 6:07 AM

Arjun_Choudhry , Jun 11, 2021 at 6:07 AM :
    Perhaps go and check the forum rules before calling me a hypocrite. In my 4 years on the forum, I have barely toed the line while bringing newbies like you on track, because I understand the nuances of the rules. It's you who created a redundant thread, I added the content bang on the topic

14. akhilsvresh
    Cupcake Jun 11, 2021 at 6:08 AM

akhilsvresh , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jun 11, 2021 at 6:08 AM :
    Then why bother looking at these posts of mine and busy despising it so much

15. Arjun_Choudhry
    KitKat Jun 11, 2021 at 6:09 AM

Arjun_Choudhry , Jun 11, 2021 at 6:09 AM :
    If that didn't help you, ranting won't in any way. Had your thread been about "Since version 11.x.x, I am facing a, b, c, d issues in p, q, r scenarios. Does anybody have a solution to the problem?" we would have happily helped you (perhaps go and check our individual post histories). But you create a thread for ranting only, you'll get rants right back at you

16. Arjun_Choudhry
    KitKat Jun 11, 2021 at 6:10 AM

Arjun_Choudhry , Jun 11, 2021 at 6:10 AM :
    Because you clearly don't listen to the suggestions in a normal way. So we tried your ranting approach right back at you

17. akhilsvresh
    Cupcake Jun 11, 2021 at 6:11 AM

akhilsvresh , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jun 11, 2021 at 6:11 AM :
    It's none of your business to go about here. I wanted only replies who cared about this post. I didn't want some wannabe charading as a self proclaimed fanboy

18. Arjun_Choudhry
    KitKat Jun 11, 2021 at 6:19 AM

Arjun_Choudhry , Jun 11, 2021 at 6:19 AM :
    Self proclaimed fanboy? There are over 50 threads created by users who need help in deciding a device in the last month itself. Perhaps go and see how often I suggest OnePlus devices to anybody here. (Spoiler alert: Absolutely never!)
    I couldn't give a damn about the company. But the forum is definitely a great place for a lot of old-time users to interact. If you wanna go about creating redundant threads, I will jolly well point it out to you in a clear manner. Why? Because it is well within my rights as a user to do so. And because I can understand the load that falls on the moderators in keeping the forum clean. They are also users like you and me why try to ensure others don't suffer because some users have a knack for creating redundant threads which clutter up the forums.
    If you still don't realise what I have tried to make you understand this, keep ranting all you want.
    But do put me in the ignore list for your account, as I will do for your account, so I don't have to see your ranting and redundant threads again

Tokolozi likes this.
  19. akhilsvresh
    Cupcake Jun 11, 2021 at 6:28 AM

akhilsvresh , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jun 11, 2021 at 6:28 AM :
    Yes please go ahead and do that. You only have time for yourself and people who are all optimistic about anyone helping you out

20. Tokolozi
    Most Original Avatar Jun 11, 2021 at 6:57 AM

Tokolozi , Jun 11, 2021 at 6:57 AM :
    I don't think you understand at all what @Arjun_Choudhry is saying if that's your conclusion...

Arjun_Choudhry and McJader like this.
  21. Liehjan
    Marshmallow Jun 11, 2021 at 7:48 AM

Liehjan , Jun 11, 2021 at 7:48 AM :
    I have the same phone as you, I don't have any issues on A11 except heating when Warp charging... AOD is still in open beta, feel free to join beta if AOD is something you need.
    No one has yet confirmed if it will come or not come to stable, only time will tell :)

Tokolozi and Arjun_Choudhry like this.