[OnePlus 7 Pro (5G)][ROM][OTA][Oxygen OS] Repo of Oxygen OS Builds

1. G_SuperLinux96_lASy
    Cupcake Sep 21, 2019

2. Swejuggalo
    KitKat Sep 21, 2019

Swejuggalo , Sep 21, 2019 :
    In a hurry? Wait for the AA build that is made for your region. What good would the EU version do for you?

3. G_SuperLinux96_lASy
    Cupcake Sep 21, 2019

G_SuperLinux96_lASy , Sep 21, 2019 :
    Because i'm in Europe

4. Swejuggalo
    KitKat Sep 21, 2019

Ah. As long as the new update is a full update and has a newer date. Yes go ahead and flash. You got AA by accident some time earlier? Just be prepared for issues just in case. Do a backup if you need one incase of needing a factory reset later on.

5. G_SuperLinux96_lASy
    Cupcake Sep 21, 2019

Sorry i don't tell you that i have a OP7 Pro GM1910 for this reason i have GM21AA, you think that with the local update i can flash GM21BA without problem?

6. Swejuggalo
    KitKat Sep 21, 2019

I've seen several getting wrong version by accident and it did not break anything. Just use the full update and backup any important data just in case.

G_SuperLinux96_lASy likes this.
  7. G_SuperLinux96_lASy
    Cupcake Sep 21, 2019

Thank you very much!!

Swejuggalo likes this.
  8. Titokhan
    Honeycomb Sep 22, 2019

Titokhan , Sep 22, 2019 :
    Added OxygenOS 10.0 (Android 10) related files for both GM21AA and GM21BA channels for regular OnePlus 7 Pro.

Swejuggalo likes this.
  9. Christopher Gracias
    Cupcake Sep 23, 2019

10. The HoneyMonsta
    Froyo Sep 24, 2019

The HoneyMonsta , Sep 24, 2019 :
    Nope, I wouldn't hold your breath either. OnePlus are being complete nobsacks when it comes to updating the 5G variant. Useless sacks of **** mate. We've all raised our voices when it comes to the lack of updates and our concerns have just fallen on deaf ears!

11. Christopher Gracias
    Cupcake Sep 24, 2019

Christopher Gracias , Sep 24, 2019 :
    and 5G model devices are the future, why delay I'm rather absurd

12. Christopher Gracias
    Cupcake Sep 26, 2019

Christopher Gracias , Sep 26, 2019 :
    so true we have paid premium price for these units

G_Pedro_Baiao_YdGx likes this.
  13. vexbit
    Eclair Sep 26, 2019

vexbit , Sep 26, 2019 :
    Totally agree. The way OnePlus has not kept version parity between the Pro and the Pro 5G is just shocking. I get that they are a slightly different chipset and the 5G has a (IMHO inferior) separate modem, but these should be just kernel extensions, unless the supplier for the modem is dragging their heals (Very likely as apparently it's an Intel chip, and intel are too busy adding security vulnerabilities in their desktop chips to otherwise care... /s)...

But part of the blame lies with EE too. The EE handset is a custom build - no dual SIM, the updates cannot be side loaded (crippled recovery) and I note that if you use a VPN, updates are completely blocked from even connecting when these options have always been fine on the retail units of the previous OnePlus devices I've owned. I'm seriously considering selling my 5G and getting a Pixel 4 when they're out. Currently using my Razer 2 after shunning the OP 7 Pro 5G for introducing performance bugs in games, unreliable connections, and of course month long delays on updates.

My running theory is that EE have to do QA on OnePlus's firmwares because of the 5G, because 5G is still pretty experimental and EE want to retain tight control of 5G equipment on their network during these first X number of months. That rubber stamping process takes weeks because there's no commercial incentive for EE to do it in a timely manner. And this latest update will take longer with it being a whole new version of Android.

In short, we don't get updates direct from OnePlus for the 5G, we get them from EE, hence the delay and zero betas which is all a bit bullshit in my experience and has grossly negatively impacted OnePlus's reputation in my view - I've owned 5 of their handsets, but this one has to be the worst user experience so far. On the other hand I might sell the 5G and get the 7T Pro... Or maybe just the 7 Pro direct from OnePlus, but I will definitely not be getting a phone direct from EE in future if they intend on fscking up the whole day-one experience that OnePlus had committed to with a Google.

I thought we were passed telcos buggering about with phone firmwares but apparently nobody told EE.

G_Pedro_Baiao_YdGx likes this.
  14. Barman49
    Cupcake Sep 26, 2019

Barman49 , via OnePlus Community App , Sep 26, 2019 :
    Just got the Sprint 7 Pro 5G last week so I'm still enjoying the experience of the phone but I'm also hoping it won't be too much longer before the 10 update. I get the carrier needs to test but they must've had it before they released the final 10 to unlocked 7s.

15. G_Pedro_Baiao_YdGx , via OnePlus Community App , Sep 27, 2019 :
    Believe mate is not only EE, in USA is the same so is OnePlus blame unfortunately...

16. stanley7766
    Cupcake Sep 29, 2019

stanley7766 , Sep 29, 2019 :
    hi how do i change my hydrogen os to oxygen os i got a oneplus7 pro china variant nor having google and its apps on it sucks

17. darkarvan
    Gingerbread Sep 29, 2019

darkarvan , Sep 29, 2019 :
    you need to flash the proper full wipe package or a newer version than your current to convert china to global.
    please use search, there are plenty of guides.

It is possible to flash both GM21AA (global) and GM21BA (EU) OxygenOS firmware on top of the HydrogenOS using the Local Upgrade method.

18. denali1
    Cupcake Oct 1, 2019

denali1 , Oct 1, 2019 :
    GM1925 Sprint/US 9.5.12.GM25CC appears to be missing from the list. Yes, I have access to the phone.

19. rbandmtndew
    Cupcake Oct 1, 2019