[OnePlus 7 Pro (5G)][ROM][OTA][Oxygen OS] Repo of Oxygen OS Builds

1. akks
    KitKat May 18, 2020

akks , May 18, 2020 :
    Do you have a 5G network in your country at present?

2. itsakash
    Froyo May 18, 2020

3. kranthiNaidu
    Cupcake May 18, 2020

4. Swejuggalo
    Lollipop May 18, 2020

itsakash likes this.
  5. Swejuggalo
    Lollipop May 18, 2020

Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 7 Pro , May 18, 2020 :
    If it's India it will take some time to get access to 5G. Check carrier info and you probably see that there is not even a date on when it comes. So no hurry to replace a phone only to access 5G just yet.

6. Barman49
    Gingerbread May 18, 2020

Barman49 , via OnePlus 7 Pro 5G , May 18, 2020 :
    I'm pretty sure you're out of luck. The only way is to have it activated on Sprint for a certain amount of time and then they will do it.

7. sonnyhaze
    Gingerbread May 19, 2020

sonnyhaze , via OnePlus Community App , May 19, 2020 :
    I bought it off eBay for like $160 so I cant really complain. Other than the fact that I have have absolutely no SPRINT coverage anywhere near me.

Well if anyone else has any ideas on how to Sim unlock a rooted 7 PRO please et me know...

8. Arnabar
    Donut May 28, 2020

9. Artemus.
    Nougat May 28, 2020

Artemus. , May 28, 2020 :
    MSMDownloadTool. Say bye-bye to your data if you haven't backed it up.

10. Arnabar
    Donut May 28, 2020

Arnabar , via OnePlus 5T , May 28, 2020 :
    Bro i got that Msmdownload tool but i need the detailed procedure as I haven't face such issues till now. if u can say me the detailed procedure than it will be so much helpful for me.

11. Artemus.
    Nougat May 28, 2020

Artemus. , May 28, 2020 :
    Google is your friend. There's tons and tons of guides on YouTube showing how to use it.

Arnabar likes this.
  12. sonnyhaze
    Gingerbread May 28, 2020

sonnyhaze , via OnePlus 7 Pro , May 28, 2020 :
    Arnabar this should help you understand you to use:

the msmtool is quite easy to use. once you have Open the folder, Hold down control and right click on MsmTool and click Run as Administrator. Once the program starts make sure your phone is off.

Then hold down both volume buttons at the time. I usually count to four then plug it in to your computer. When you plug it the msmtool will recognize the device and say connected. Once you see that hit start and then you can let go of the volume buttons. Now it will flash your phone and once it boots back up you should have a working phone.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2020

Artemus. likes this.
  13. CosminOlteanu
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 4, 2020

CosminOlteanu , via OnePlus Community App , Jun 4, 2020 :
    I don't know what oneplus does.. But I'm still losing acces to my pictures in apps. It has been over a month (for me) how much it takes to work for this problem? I know I have the pictures on my phone but I can't acces them.. Seems how the day change the phone lose the path to the folders.. It's really annoying.. And suddenly now I can see what apps I scroll when I want to change the ones which already are open and all of this without to get an update..

14. sonnyhaze
    Gingerbread Jun 6, 2020

sonnyhaze , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jun 6, 2020 :
    I'm really confused at how you wrote your problems. For photos are you sure you don't have like Google Photos removal on? To save space on your phone Google Photos has an option to remove photos from your phone to save space. Basically whenever it syncs with Google it will check and remove your photos. All you have to do is access them with Google Photos app.

In setup of your phone at some it gives you that option so your not wasting space on your phone and you may unknowingly enabled that.

Also I even more confused at what you're you trying to say about the second issue.

But it sounds like your saying when you click on recent apps button it looks different. Recently they have updated OnePlus Launcher app and it's way better. You now see an icon below each app. Just bc that's been updated doesn't mean you entire phone has a new upgrade. when you set up your phone to begin with there is an option to enable OnePlus to automatically update it's built apps. That being one them. Actually now that I think about it that app may be in the play store so if you updated your apps thats the reason for the new look.

15. CosminOlteanu
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 6, 2020

CosminOlteanu , via OnePlus Community App , Jun 6, 2020 :
    1. Photos started to disappear*(they are on my phone but my phone lose the ability to read them when the day change, next day I can't acces my screenshots or pictures downloaded in apps like games ex.)
    2.my phone it's the same how it was 3 months ago or more.
    3.I'm using nova launcher and isn't an issue I can see the labels now, quite nice.
    4.I'm using Google photos with an extra 200gb for a long time and I'm backing up only photos&videos I'm taking, not extra folders such as screenshot or downloaded pictures

1591411085749.jpg

Last edited: Jun 6, 2020

16. Arnabar
    Donut Jun 7, 2020

Arnabar , via OnePlus 5T , Jun 7, 2020 :
    Well i did exactly what u told but unfortunately the results are same as before.
    View attachment 1334284

17. sonnyhaze
    Gingerbread Jun 8, 2020

Artemus. likes this.
  18. Arnabar
    Donut Jun 8, 2020

19. sonnyhaze
    Gingerbread Jun 9, 2020

sonnyhaze , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jun 9, 2020 :
    Factory reset. Ive had similar issues and that's what I would do. I've had things act wonky too so id reset it and just skip through most setup ( you can finish that later) and go just far enough to make sure that whatever problem(s) you're having no longer exist.

if doesn't work try it again...

I just read that OnePlus has extended warranty and device support amidst COVID-19. Maybe youre covered.

20. C1589036270458
    Cupcake Jun 29, 2020