[OnePlus 7 Pro (5G)][ROM][OTA][Oxygen OS] Repo of Oxygen OS Builds

1. akks
    Jelly Bean May 18, 2020

akks , May 18, 2020 :
    Do you have a 5G network in your country at present?

2. itsakash
    Froyo May 18, 2020

3. kranthiNaidu
    Cupcake May 18, 2020

4. Swejuggalo
    KitKat May 18, 2020

itsakash likes this.
  5. Swejuggalo
    KitKat May 18, 2020

Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 7 Pro , May 18, 2020 :
    If it's India it will take some time to get access to 5G. Check carrier info and you probably see that there is not even a date on when it comes. So no hurry to replace a phone only to access 5G just yet.

6. Barman49
    Gingerbread May 18, 2020

Barman49 , via OnePlus 7 Pro 5G , May 18, 2020 :
    I'm pretty sure you're out of luck. The only way is to have it activated on Sprint for a certain amount of time and then they will do it.

7. sonnyhaze , via OnePlus Community App , May 19, 2020 :
    I bought it off eBay for like $160 so I cant really complain. Other than the fact that I have have absolutely no SPRINT coverage anywhere near me.

Well if anyone else has any ideas on how to Sim unlock a rooted 7 PRO please et me know...

8. Arnabar
    Cupcake May 28, 2020

9. Artemus.
    Nougat May 28, 2020

Artemus. , May 28, 2020 :
    MSMDownloadTool. Say bye-bye to your data if you haven't backed it up.

10. Arnabar
    Cupcake May 28, 2020

Arnabar , via OnePlus 5T , May 28, 2020 :
    Bro i got that Msmdownload tool but i need the detailed procedure as I haven't face such issues till now. if u can say me the detailed procedure than it will be so much helpful for me.

11. Artemus.
    Nougat May 28, 2020

Artemus. , May 28, 2020 :
    Google is your friend. There's tons and tons of guides on YouTube showing how to use it.

Arnabar likes this.
  12. sonnyhaze
    Froyo May 28, 2020

sonnyhaze , via OnePlus 7 Pro , May 28, 2020 :

Arnabar

Bro i got that Msmdownload tool but i need the detailed procedure as I haven't face such issues till now. if u can say me the detailed procedure than it will be so much helpful for me.​

the msmtool is quite easy to use. once you have Open the folder, Hold down control and right click on MsmTool and click Run as Administrator. Once the program starts make sure your phone is off.

Then hold down both volume buttons at the time. I usually count to four then plug it in to your computer. When you plug it the msmtool will recognize the device and say connected. Once you see that hit start and then you can let go of the volume buttons. Now it will flash your phone and once it boots back up you should have a working phone.

Last edited: May 28, 2020

Artemus. likes this.