[OnePlus 7 Pro (5G)][ROM][OTA][Oxygen OS] Repo of Oxygen OS Builds

1. sonnyhaze
    Gingerbread Jul 10, 2020

sonnyhaze , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jul 10, 2020 :
    What do you mean by "not working"?

2. J1590076207173
    Cupcake Jul 10, 2020

J1590076207173 , Jul 10, 2020 :
    account doesn't let me log in. I called up the Netflix customer service it seems th error was with the password and not the application itself. sorry for taking up your time.

3. sonnyhaze
    Gingerbread Jul 10, 2020

sonnyhaze , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jul 10, 2020 :
    It happens to us all my friend. Just be glad you didn't spend an hour setting about a thread about the issue. There are so many providers right now and everyone wants to hop on the band wagon and make there own video app. I think this year alone brought about T-Mobile Play, Disney, Apple TV, Disney, HBOMAX, etc. Oh yeah, as of the past week or so all I keep hearing is download PeacockTV, a spin off from NBC I think. I swear every round of commercials has that damn ad.

4. J1590076207173
    Cupcake Jul 10, 2020

J1590076207173 , Jul 10, 2020 :
    am glad, I didn't spend much time getting the resolution here. yet, this is super forum to discuss their issues and getting to find ways to have it resolved. thank you once again for pitching in to help...stay home n stay safe!

5. sonnyhaze
    Gingerbread Jul 11, 2020

sonnyhaze , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jul 11, 2020 :

J1590076207173

am glad, I didn't spend much time getting the resolution here. yet, this is super forum to discuss their issues and getting to find ways to have it resolved. thank you once again for pitching in to help...stay home n stay safe!​

Yeah I just went thru a nightmare with OnePlus. Actually it's still ongoing...I filed the case on June 3rd bc I bought a 7 pro on OfferUp and it had a little screen burn on the status bar, so I asked to return it. The guy gave me the warranty info and I set up an RMA (newly refurbished phone is hard to beat especially for $265).

Everyday for 11 days they promised Id receive the email with the damn shipping label. It finally took me talking to a supervisor's supervisor and I told him I'm staying on the phone till its in my email. Within 2 minutes I had it (and no it wasn't in my spam folder).

The phone had a prexisting small crack on back of the phone that didn't affect anything. And it def doesn't affect screen burn. So after filling the case I called back and made 3 other employees promise to notate my account and they would fix just the burn. At the end of each call I made them say it wouldn't cost anything since it's still under warranty.

Well, they lied. I called them for status update again today. The guy said, "didn't you get the email?". Let me tell ya, those 5 words made me flip. Then they went even further to say I would need to pay. So I'm like okay I can pay for a back cover to be replaced. He said $20 for the cover and $30 labor so I said yes. Then he said, "great, that'll be $231.92 (wtf). Since the phone was "compromised" it's all or nothing he said. Thanks a lot Oneplus.

NEVER AGAIN. ..

I recorded all phone calls and transcripts from chat. After, all this effort I felt I had no choice but to fight. Well they've made that basically impossible. I got in contact with 2 separate supervisors to give me a better chance and you never get the same answer twice. Both asked me to email transcripts, which I promptly did yesterday morning.

So, a few hours after the first email I get a 2nd. It said if you don't pay in 2 days we ship it back. Now, one supervisor says there servers are down and he can't access my emails Pretty convenient. And the other told me to it may take up to 72 hours to get a response. So I told him fine just make sure they hold the phone. He said that's handled by our repair center and I'd personally have to call to change the delay time if even possible. The number he gave me just rings and rings. All day I've called.

There whole strategy seems pretty clear. Stall them till they give up. My warranty ends the 4 days.

6. Artemus.
    Nougat Jul 11, 2020

Artemus. , Jul 11, 2020 :
    This is why you buy from reputable sellers. Clearly, if the guy you bought it from sold you a phone with a burned-in display he should be the one to fix it not you.

7. C1563444973666
    Donut Jul 11, 2020

8. sonnyhaze
    Gingerbread Jul 11, 2020

sonnyhaze , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jul 11, 2020 :
    Yes. I did buy it from a guy. However, he was nice enough to give me his warranty information. Otherwise, there would not have been a warranty claim.

So essentially it came straight from OnePlus. Screen burn wasn't terrible but I thought I'd get basically a fully refurbished phone. So I went through with it...

9. Artemus.
    Nougat Jul 11, 2020

Did burn-in happen before or after purchase?

10. sonnyhaze
    Gingerbread Jul 11, 2020

11. Artemus.
    Nougat Jul 11, 2020

Well, yes. If the guy sold you the device post-burn-in, then he didn't do a very good refurbish job and seems suspicious he'd give you his warranty information to get it fixed (probably knowing this isn't covered). If it was pre-burn-in (AKA you caused it) then it'd be up to you to rectify it.

12. Mavji
    Eclair Jul 22, 2020

13. R1596182906448
    Cupcake Jul 31, 2020

R1596182906448 , Jul 31, 2020 :
    I have an OnePlus 7pro and my problem is when I charging in my warp oh charger it was heating phone like an app temperature show 43'celcius it was an high ..I asked is was normal or abnormally ...but battery charging is good at one day uses
    View attachment 1386299

14. Artemus.
    Nougat Jul 31, 2020

Artemus. , Jul 31, 2020 :
    43 is normal.

R1596182906448 likes this.
  15. R1577424627254
    Cupcake Aug 3, 2020

16. Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 8 Pro Ultramarine Blue , Aug 3, 2020 :
    Your easiest option would probably be to use a 3rd party app called Oxygen Updater.
    It should automatically allow you to download 10.0.3 before continue to update to the latest version.
    Just make sure and take note of the software region it offers you so you don't accidently change region.

Or download any of these (same files and source as Oxygen Updater). But you need to move the file to root folder and rename it if it is called anything else than .zip.

Eu

https://otafsg1.h2os.com/patch/amaz...E.23_OTA_023_all_1912061919_76654d2e45325.zip

International

https://otafsg1.h2os.com/patch/amaz...gen_21.O.23_OTA_023_all_1912032357_76b445.zip

Artemus. likes this.
  17. sonnyhaze
    Gingerbread Aug 5, 2020

sonnyhaze , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Aug 5, 2020 :
    Well I mailed it into OnePlus to get it the screen burn fixed. I used his warranty inform to setup the claim. It took about a week for them to swap out the screen and get it back to me. There was nothing suspicious about it. Most people are just to friggin lazy to do it themselves. So they sell it for cheap and do everything they can for you so you don't end up returning it to them. So now I basically have a new phone.

18. sonnyhaze
    Gingerbread Aug 5, 2020

sonnyhaze , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Aug 5, 2020 :
    Just download Oxygen Updater from the play store. Choose the phone you have an it will automatically show you if there is any kind of update. If there is download it. When it's finished go to settings>system>system updates. Then click the gear in top right corner. Click local upgrade and click on the file you just downloaded. And that's it. Also, once you do that you can always go to File Manager and delete the file you downloaded since it's just taking up space. Good luck to you!

19. S1597467052011
    Cupcake Aug 15, 2020