[OnePlus 7 Pro (5G)][ROM][OTA][Oxygen OS] Repo of Oxygen OS Builds

1. Cregets
    Cupcake Aug 20, 2020

Cregets , Aug 20, 2020 :
    I have a HD1925 from Tmobile that I recently moved over to GoogleFi. Is there anyway for me to flash a stock OxygenOS rom on here that doesn't have all this Tmobile crap?

2. sonnyhaze
    Gingerbread Aug 25, 2020

sonnyhaze , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Aug 25, 2020 :
    Yes, just flash the international version. This will tell you everything.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.xd...7-pro-5g-eu-firmware-oxygenos-open-betas/amp/

The international version is what you would get if you bought it straight from Oneplus so no bloatware aside from Netflix and maybe like one other app. And really the best part is your phone will now be a Dual Sim phone. All you have to do is go on Amazon and buy a "dual Sim tray." The dual sim hardware is built into the phone. Tmobile are a-holes and only want you using single sim so you just use their network.

Once you get the tray you can put ANY other carrier sim on the backside of the tray. I did it and I'm currently using Tmobile and Safelink (Verizon).

For me it was basically necessity. I live in such a spotty area I was using two phones before. When one network doesn't have coverage usually I have service on the other.

tylerm74 likes this.
  3. Brooklyn27
    Honeycomb Aug 27, 2020

4. Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 8 Pro Ultramarine Blue , Aug 27, 2020 :
    If you refer to full updates. No root needed. As long as you download the files intended for your device all you need is to use local upgrade feature.

5. nobrakes566
    Cupcake Aug 28, 2020

nobrakes566 , Aug 28, 2020 :
    Hi sorry to bother you,is it possible you can help me help my son?His phone is on beta but he wants to revert to original ota.Ive dl the zip file and put it on his phone,but when I restart the phone with power plus volume down button, there's no option to install,only to clear cache and delete files,nothing else.Whats wrong?

6. Artemus.
    Nougat Aug 29, 2020

Artemus. , Aug 29, 2020 :
    Sprint device?

7. sonnyhaze
    Gingerbread Aug 30, 2020

sonnyhaze , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Aug 30, 2020 :
    Are you referring to the international version? You do not need to root your phone to convert the device from Sprint to the international version.

8. Z1577086202945
    Cupcake Aug 30, 2020

9. Artemus.
    Nougat Aug 30, 2020

Artemus. , Aug 30, 2020 :
    You have to be in India with an Indian variant and an Indian SIM to get this feature.

10. sonnyhaze
    Gingerbread Aug 31, 2020

sonnyhaze , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Aug 31, 2020 :
    Download jOneplusTools from the Play Store. Using that app combined with Tasker app allows you to use the native phone app to record any call anywhere. I record every call crystal clear too and I'm in the us

11. V1563634064618
    Cupcake Sep 3, 2020

12. sonnyhaze
    Gingerbread Sep 4, 2020

sonnyhaze , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Sep 4, 2020 :
    What do you mean by not working? I have an android TV Nexus device and certain apps that weren't designed for it have either not worked or forced me to download a 3rd party app.

My Fix:.

After much trial and error, I settled on an app called "Rotation Control" in the Google Play Store.

It's obv not the proper fix but with such limited information that's the best advice I can give. If I'm remembering right the app has a super easy to use bar in the drop down menu of your device allowing you seamlessly switch your display settings.

Let me know how it goes

13. sonnyhaze
    Gingerbread Sep 4, 2020

sonnyhaze , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Sep 4, 2020 :
    contulinued.......
    use the native Oneplus Phone App. jOneplusTools is free from the Play Store. You will need one other app, Tasker, which I believe costs $3.49.
    The settings to record calls is built into the dialer but only visible in certain regions. The only other option I've found is by enabling USB debugging, then hooking your phone to your computer and opening fastboot adb command prompt and type:
    adb shell settings put global op_voice_recording_supported_by_mcc1
    However, anytime you restart your phone you'll have to do that process all over with adb. To me totally worth the $3.49 to get Crystal clear recordings that were all created using Oneplus native app.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2020

14. Sonusihag
    Cupcake Sep 6, 2020

15. Artemus.
    Nougat Sep 6, 2020

16. ClassicMain
    Gingerbread Sep 30, 2020