ONEPLUS 7 PRO ANDROID 11 shutdown via OnePlus 7 Pro

1. DeVineTec
    Cupcake May 12, 2021

DeVineTec , via OnePlus 7 Pro , May 12, 2021 :
    I am having extra difficulties lately, phone after uodate besides battery drain and laggs, phone just shuts itself off... Twice in a month... Please fix it, you ruined whole oneplus 7 series!!

2. DeVineTec
    Cupcake May 12, 2021

3. kbochat
    Cupcake May 12, 2021

kbochat , May 12, 2021 :
    Ever since the update my phone is also shutting down/rebooting frequently. Multiple times a day, and usually when I'm trying to do something.
    Sometimes it seems to be triggered by an alarm going off, sometimes it's because I tried to use the screen swipe "O" to bring up the camera, sometimes it's while I'm trying to pull up Maps to get somewhere, and sometimes it's just because.
    Also noticed a shorter battery life.
    And sometimes in apps the home and open apps buttons (center and right) are just gone. Only the back button will be there, and after a bit home and open apps will show back up.

At this point the phone is so buggy that I'll just try to turn on the screen to check something and when it won't activate immediately like it used to, I have no idea if it's just bugging out for a moment or if it decided to randomly reboot itself AGAIN.
    So, so disappointed, and irritated. It's rendered my phone unusable at times and completely unreliable.

We need an update fix, or please give me a link to go back to the previous OS. That one worked.

4. luigimario
    The Lab - OnePlus 6T Reviewer May 12, 2021

luigimario , May 12, 2021 :
    Hi guys, check out this thread where someone also had a problem with the OP7 Pro android 11 update. Use the links posted by @Dresa91 to downgrade back to android 10. I assume it will erase all your data though but at least you will be able to use your phone properly. Good luck!

https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/android-10-stable-mp-build.1437290/

DeVineTec, Artemus. and Dresa91 like this.
  5. Dresa91
    User of the Year 2016; Most Active User 2020 May 12, 2021

DeVineTec and luigimario like this.
  6. Artemus.
    Community Hero 2020 May 12, 2021

DeVineTec, Dresa91 and luigimario like this.
  7. luigimario
    The Lab - OnePlus 6T Reviewer May 12, 2021

luigimario , May 12, 2021 :
    Sup dude? I've been around, chilling in the wormhole mostly.

Dresa91 and Artemus. like this.
  8. kbochat
    Cupcake May 12, 2021

kbochat , May 12, 2021 :
    Thank you both. What all data will be lost?

9. Dresa91
    User of the Year 2016; Most Active User 2020 May 13, 2021

Dresa91 , May 13, 2021 :
    Yes. please backup your data before.

Artemus. likes this.