I hope it can help you.

Rgds.

3. Nonochiken47
    Froyo Jun 25, 2020

4. DianaM
    Cupcake Jun 25, 2020

DianaM , Jun 25, 2020 :
    From 0.

But I think I've not solved. Even when it sais it will last 12 hours now. Because I notice the phone very warm... And before this issue I didn't notice it. Maybe the summer temperatures.

Rgds.

5. Nonochiken47
    Froyo Jun 25, 2020

Nonochiken47 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jun 25, 2020 :
    Yes me too. My oneplus 7 pro is hot sometimes, when i charge mainly and when sometimes when i use 4G or when i have a lot of apps in background

6. Nonochiken47
    Froyo Jun 25, 2020

Nonochiken47 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jun 25, 2020 :
    definitely summer yes i think

7. Txtsuo
    Cupcake Jun 26, 2020

Txtsuo , via OnePlus 7 Pro Almond , Jun 26, 2020 :
    Over the past week or so, I've been waking up to my 7 Pro at 90% (I charge it right before I sleep, and disconnect at 100% when I'm gonna go to sleep). Usually I'd wake up to about 96%, but for some reason the past couple of weeks, ive been waking up at around 90%. My phones about 7 months old and its usually on standby for about 8 hours (thsts how much i usually sleep).

8. Artemus.
    Nougat Jun 26, 2020

Artemus. , Jun 26, 2020 :
    Why not just leave it plugged in overnight? It doesn't hurt it any and is beneficial.

9. sebe6
    Cupcake Jul 3, 2020

sebe6 , Jul 3, 2020 :
    I don't know why, but since a week, everytime my oneplus 7 prro shut down because it have no battery, I get stuck on the "battery too low" screen without getting it to charge
    Once I plugged it 12hours, finally launch after 5 hours unplugged, it didn't had enough battery to last until the pin/password screen
    The only difference before the first occurence is that I updated the OS and enabled the battery saving mode

Anyone else has a similar issue ?

Last edited: Jul 3, 2020

10. Artemus.
    Nougat Jul 3, 2020

Artemus. , Jul 3, 2020 :
    Do NOT let it drop below 10%.

ankurgpa likes this.
  11. sebe6
    Cupcake Jul 3, 2020

sebe6 , Jul 3, 2020 :
    I'm trying to, but recently my external battery died due to liquid entering inside
    Usually I get to 0% when I did'nt correctly plugged the cable or when the power strip is off

I'm also feeling there's some battery drain that's what led me to enable the battery saving mode but it's background running app so I'm cutting some app everyday to see the battery effect

12. Artemus.
    Nougat Jul 3, 2020

Artemus. , Jul 3, 2020 :
    Battery saver does nothing substantial. All it really does is drop the clock speed and brightness to squeeze out as much battery as possible when it reaches a certain percentage. Other than that, it's a superfluous placebo effect.

buntycubal likes this.
  13. sebe6
    Cupcake Jul 3, 2020

sebe6 , Jul 3, 2020 :
    I know, but I think dropping the clock speed has a bigger impact than usual when talking about power drain due to running process

Btw today/third time :
    Plug it 30 min on fast charge
    same but with another charger just in case
    15 min unplugged
    Hold power button
    When the screen too low battery appear plug in the cable to charge
    When the screen dissapear you can take a 10 min nap and open your eyes to the pin menu (in my case the low battery screen lasted 6-8 second, before it did appear for 1s max)
    Then enjoy having a phone a 1%

14. MemoryThief
    Cupcake Jul 6, 2020

MemoryThief , Jul 6, 2020 :
    So, I've noticed something within the last update that, after the update the phone seems to have gotten less battery-life and also gets significantly hotter than it did prior the update... If we read the update notes, it seems like there was something done to the OS to improve battery life and it's very vague to what that is... but I'm going to assume there was some oversight to it's ability to actually help battery life in all scenarios...

I've also noticed that certain features are significant modifiers to the life-span of the phone, and others seem to affect only the heat at this point, making me suspect that the changes were of the voltage, and amperage type and perhaps some screen tweaking. I wouldn't mind if we could control the voltage ratios when using battery saver ourselves and also the power draw from the screen seems to be very fishy as of late. I noticed the drain, and decided to turn back on Screen Dimming via power modifications in the special options, but that seems to have both not had an effect, and depending on brightness cause more heat, maybe while saving negligible battery in the process.

The most effective thing on the phone you can do to save battery, is the 'Sensor's Off' feature as it seems to remove power from most of the functional devices that are sucking your juice when you're not using them, like: GPS, Wifi, BT, Gyro, Hall [magnetic], NFC, cameras, cellular and even microphone... but you basically can't use your phone as a phone anymore at that point... and it would be nice if we could filter some of these like microphone and wifi [wifi can still override while in airplane mode] as to not interrupt any active sessions.

The most welcome addition would be something like the outdated SetCPU program, where we can modify our battery saving thresholds by directly setting CPU speeds and voltages based on battery % and other states like for example, when the screen is off... the phone has no business going faster than imo 800MHz when the screen is off, and one core only. Or even when screen is off, as soon as phone call comes in, 3 cores and 1.5Ghz limit during call... or you could hardcode that into the OS and I'd be happy on that front, never hot phone in my pocket again without reason... But this seems to the best way to avoid substantial background applications taking over your screen off device's battery resources. It'd be nice to control it from the user end, but I'll take what I get as I'm familiar with rooting every phone I had, but this phone is the only one almost complete enough experience wise to make me put off that requirement so I can do this myself... Which may happen if you don't release android 11, with all these features... and a custom color zone " battery bar " feature instead of %# to tell battery by the top few pixels and it's color, rather than take up space on my notification dropdown. One last gripe, I can't find anywhere that can toggle whether immersive notification bar is active or not, as a few games do away with it and I still want to know the time and battery % [which with a battery bar wouldn't even be an issues ever again, but what about time... ;c] but I could have not looked deep enough on every clickable feature findable.

Anyone else feel the drain from the last OS update, with the update notes claiming to have improved battery life, but the opposite seems to be the case?!

Last edited: Jul 6, 2020

15. ankurgpa
    Eclair Jul 9, 2020

16. Shahid Hakkim
    Gingerbread Jul 9, 2020

Shahid Hakkim , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jul 9, 2020 :
    Guys,
    There are not much Bloatwares in our OP Devices. I am currently using a 7 Pro(8/256_NonRoot).
    Due to less Screen On Time, i searched through all over the Net inorder to find the Best Solution, and I got it too!
    Was able to Eliminate many of the Apps using ADB Commands, and uninstalled and disabled them!
    But still they are creepin up and steals the juice!
    Apps like Zen Mode, OPSkin, OPConfig all Hogs up Battery around 10% on a Single charge! They all take up the same amount of charge Eventhough disabled!IDK why.
    Please Help me to find a Permanent solution! [e]1f62a[/e]
    1594321412971.jpg

1594321413012.jpg

1594321413048.jpg

1594321413080.jpg

1594321413114.jpg

17. Artemus. and Shahid Hakkim like this.

18. Shahid Hakkim likes this.
  19. Shahid Hakkim
    Gingerbread Jul 10, 2020

20. Shahid Hakkim
    Gingerbread Jul 10, 2020

Shahid Hakkim , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jul 10, 2020 :

Madnezz4Ever

Battery used and data used are those apps combine not how much each one actually uses.​

yeah i suppose it is the thing but why cant i stop that? is this only happening for me! Nd what's vanilla oos?