OnePlus 7 pro Bluetooth discoverable bug

1. G_Anthony_Ciuffini_pCWS
    Donut May 29, 2019

G_Anthony_Ciuffini_pCWS , May 29, 2019 :
    Recently I noticed my OnePlus 7 pro show up in Bluetooth settings of a car radio. So the logical thing was let me shut off the discoverable feature. That happened on Monday but I forgot to turn off the discoverable and I have never touched the feature since I got the phone. Today someone at my job noticed my phone come up on their iPad in the Bluetooth settings. So I was like let me go shut off the feature I totally forgot to do the other day. I went into Bluetooth and the discoverable feature was already off. So correct me if I'm wrong but that shouldn't have happened. I toggled it on and then off again and it stuck so far. I will continue testing at home with other devices but I believe this is a bug that should be addressed as was off in the first place. Now two devices have been able to see it when they shouldn't.

prodigyjoe likes this.
  2. hvacigar
    Donut May 29, 2019

hvacigar , May 29, 2019 :
    I agree, and I think there are more issues with the Bluetooth behavior on the OnePlus7 that may be related to this issue. I use several options for Bluetooth headsets (airpods and the bullets 2). I have noticed that even when I have the bullets connected, I lose connection when I open my airpods case (which is a fidgeting problem I have). The Bluetooth should lock into whatever I have connected if they are paired in an active connection, but instead it tries to connect to anything that has connected before. I hope there will be some updates to this, but I have a feeling it would mess with the wonderful quick connectivity I experience with my bullets.