Oneplus 7 Pro Call Quality issues

1. BogdanC85 Donut May 30, 2019

BogdanC85, May 30, 2019 :
    This is a weird one, other people hear a loop when they talk with me or high noise . They only hear it when they talk to me and if my phones call volume is all the way up. If i turn the volume down to about ¾ the call cality is fine. They can hear me fine when i talk but when they speak they can hear themselfs in an echo ...also tried it with different phones on their end ...huawei, iphones, samsung , and its the same problem. The only fix i found was turning the call volume to ¾ or lower. Have any other users experienced this ?

Popetillox and jasest like this.
  2. Tibike Netacik Cupcake May 30, 2019

Popetillox likes this.
  3. jasest Cupcake Jun 7, 2019

BogdanC85 and Popetillox like this.
  4. J1560570087599 Cupcake Jun 15, 2019

Popetillox likes this.
  5. RaazSarraf Cupcake Jun 15, 2019

RaazSarraf, Jun 15, 2019 :
    Please Add Call Recording Function To Oneplus 7Pro Without call record i cannont do my work my cosutmer forget the deal and party disclaim that thr deal was made of that no please add it. so with call recording i can prove that deal was made of this. please add it it affect alot of loses in business for that i have to call from another phone [e]1f62d[/e] ...

6. The_Spark Eclair Jun 15, 2019

The_Spark, Jun 15, 2019 :
    Google has a new permission policy and denied Call Log permission for all call recording apps including ACR.
    Call recording apps will have to remove CALL LOG permission by 9th of March 2019.This means that they will not be able to get the number of the active call.
    This change will not affect previous recordings or call recording in general.
    However, it will cripple many advanced features of ACR Pro and Free depending on knowing the phone number. For example, Excluded/Included numbers, recording by contacts will not be available.
    We have given our 6 years to ACR and Google Play Store only to have it crippled by this policy. It breaks our hearts for it to be crippled like that. Unfortunately, we have no other way but to comply with the Play Store's new policy.
    This is Google's policy and only applies to the Google Play store. If your phone has different app store(s) you can look for fully functional version of ACR called "ACR Unchained" on other app stores such as Huawei's App Gallery and Samsung's Galaxy Store. It has permissions for accessing phone number during the call. Unfortunately Google Play Store policy prevents us from providing direct apk downloads from our website.

PS: In other words, find a different appstore as the Onepro 7 is tied to google. Download an app there and see if it works, you will have to do your own research on this.

7. RaazSarraf Cupcake Jun 15, 2019

RaazSarraf, Jun 15, 2019 :
    truecaller acr record 3party app dosent work aswell

8. The_Spark Eclair Jun 15, 2019

The_Spark, Jun 15, 2019 :
    I don´t think Oneplus can do anything, it would violate Google´s current policies on the matter. You need to dig deep, I am not interested in such software, so havn´t really done any research.

9. Lukasz Kobylecki Cupcake Jun 18, 2019

10. Gotcher Cupcake Jun 19, 2019

Gotcher, Jun 19, 2019 :
    This is the 4th or 5th thread dealing with the echo issue. Will OnePlus ever acknowledge this problem or just keep putting out updates that make their bad camera "better"?

11. G_P_Z_ZHlW Cupcake Jun 19, 2019

G_P_Z_ZHlW, Jun 19, 2019 :
    The same here!! Especially people complain when I speak on the loudspeaker! They are telling that they can hear themselves!!

12. BogdanC85 Donut Jul 1, 2019

BogdanC85, Jul 1, 2019 :
    Well apparently the last update 9.5.8 update fixed the problem and I can't any of the above problems.

13. Popetillox Cupcake Jul 1, 2019

Popetillox, Jul 1, 2019 :
    sometimes when I'm trying to do a phone call , they can hear my voice but I can't hear them, it also happens that the tune sound simply doesn't sound, it seems like the phone is mute... so I have to hang down the call and repeat, and then it works sometimes I had to restart the OnePlus 7 pro... it seems like being a software issue and I hope you can solve this soon because it is very annoying.
    please fix it!

14. zihaf17 Gingerbread Jul 7, 2019

zihaf17, Jul 7, 2019 :
    same here..i can hear them clearly..but they were hardly to hear me due to buzzing sound n echos

Last edited: Jul 7, 2019

Popetillox likes this.
  15. Pwalraven30 Gingerbread Jul 7, 2019

Popetillox likes this.