OnePlus 7 Pro "Call Recording" & "Identification via Network"

1. Jack0hammer
    Cupcake May 27, 2019

Jack0hammer , May 27, 2019 :
    Hello everyone,

Today I watched a video about the OnePlus 7 Pro which was about tips and tricks.

I noticed that my 7 Pro doesn't have two specific features.

One would be "Call Recording" and the other "Identification via Network"/"Caller Identification".

This screenshot is taken from my device:
    1558993419914.jpg

This picture is taken from a YouTube video (I think it's an Indian 7 Pro)
    Link: (at minute 11:00 he shows the two features)
    1558993598447.jpg

As you can see in the screenshots, the two features are not shown on my device...

Does anyone have any idea why, if there is a possibility to add them to the European models?

I come from Germany and ordered the 7 Pro as one of the first.

1558993853176.jpg

My device is up-to-date with the latest software updates.

I'm clueless, I would be more than happy about the function "Caller Identification". I had this feature 4 years ago on my S7 Edge and it helped me a lot against spam calls or fraud hotlines!

Thanks for reading. :)

(It's my first thread)

2. Manyeko Sharingan
    Froyo May 29, 2019

3. Jack0hammer
    Cupcake May 29, 2019

Jack0hammer , May 29, 2019 :
    Maybe "Call Recording", but not "Caller Identification" Many other mobile phones have this feature turned on by default. I see no reason to deactivate it in Europe. :)

4. Manyeko Sharingan
    Froyo May 29, 2019

Manyeko Sharingan , May 29, 2019 :
    I think you have wait for any update.

5. GopalB.
    Nougat May 29, 2019

GopalB. , May 29, 2019 :
    Both are region specific features...
    And EU is one of the most strict regions out there, so I guess EU will never see those features as "Call Recording" compromises with the rights of the person on the other side of the line, as they don't know that you are recording their voice...
    And "Caller Identification" may be compromising your own rights, as it needs to collect some data from users to work...