OnePlus 7 Pro Galaxy S10 Camera Comparison!

1. dalportodev Gingerbread Jun 12, 2019

dalportodev, Jun 12, 2019 :
    (edited by mod)
    Hi all!

Here's a video I threw together comparing the OnePlus 7 Pro with the Galaxy S10 featuring the Google Tech Corners campus in Sunnyvale, CA!

The OnePlus 7 pro is running 9.5.6.GM21AA. I am aware there is a new update addressing camera performance. I am compiling and putting together a new video to compare the camera quality with the new oxygen OS update by the end of the week. I will do my best to show and give credit to any improvement/hard work the OnePlus engineers are doing. Thank you

Last edited: Jun 13, 2019

2. Budruel KitKat Jun 12, 2019

Budruel, Jun 12, 2019 :
    You can not self-promote channels.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2019

Matt 80 likes this.
  3. dalportodev Gingerbread Jun 12, 2019

dalportodev, Jun 12, 2019 :
    So how would I share this video with people curious to see how the OnePlus 7 Pro compares? YouTube seemed the easiest, but I guess I could use something like Google Drive or Dropbox?

4. anesh007 Honeycomb Jun 12, 2019

anesh007, Jun 12, 2019 :
    your thread will be closed if this video tell us that galaxy s10 is better than op7p which is true.
    but in actual ,this is real that galaxy s10 has far better in camera because i have both
    my elder bro like samsung phone and have s10 when we compare, his every shot is better then my op7p even after update 9.5.7 .
    so don't compare it with s10 because samsung is far ahead than op
    so in real situation op should hard work for their camera software
    yes in other departments like display,battery,speed one plus is eqal to other flagships but only camera?????????

5. nitramcek Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 12, 2019

nitramcek, Jun 12, 2019 :
    I think that after latest update the camera isn't that far of other flagships. Sometimes better sometimes worse. Someone like that better and someone like other better. Camera is now pretty good and I hope they don't ruin it with more camera updates.

Way to go OnePlus

6. B_Wrath Marshmallow Jun 12, 2019

B_Wrath, Jun 12, 2019 :
    The thread won't get closed unless it breaks the rules of the forum.
    Constructive criticism is always allowed on the forum. But pointless ranting is not.

keithnyc and Matt 80 like this.
  7. DARTH 007 KitKat Jun 12, 2019

DARTH 007, Jun 12, 2019 :
    some mod god's will close it for sure.
    are you a mod God

8. B_Wrath Marshmallow Jun 12, 2019

B_Wrath, Jun 12, 2019 :
    Do I have the mod tag?

9. keithnyc Lollipop Moderator Jun 12, 2019

keithnyc, Jun 12, 2019 :
    Mate, while we appreciate the constructive criticism, you cannot post links to third party sites where you are promoting your channel and asking folks to subscribe.

10. dalportodev Gingerbread Jun 13, 2019

dalportodev, Jun 13, 2019 :
    I am working on another video already and I am seeing OnePlus engineers have already boosted the colors and saturation with the wide angle lense significantly!

My co-worker's OnePlus 7 pro actually made me very jealous! If the camera improves enough I will definitely pick one up.

nitramcek likes this.