OnePlus 7 Pro Open Sales Start Now! A Guide on How to Order

1. Penny X. E-commerce Team May 15, 2019

Penny X., May 15, 2019 :
    16.jpg

Friends,

We know you're excited to get your hands on the OnePlus 7 Pro! To make the process as easy as possible, we’ve whipped up a little guide to help guide you through your order.

[Availability]
    Open sales at oneplus.com start on May 17 in North America, while our friends in Europe will be able to join a community drop on May 15 in Europe with priority shipping and Crash/ Drop and Breakage insurance (6 months) at half off. We’ll update this thread as new information comes in. Feel free to ask questions in the comments.

[Versions]
    4 versions of the OnePlus 7 Pro will be available when open sales/community drop start. During the order process, we’ll give you an estimated delivery time of your device.

[Shipping regions]
    The OnePlus 7 Pro will be available in the following regions:
    • North America
    • Canada, United States
    • Europe
    • Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Estonia, Spain, Finland, France, Greece, Croatia, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Latvia, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Slovenia, Slovakia, United Kingdom
    • APAC
    • India (oneplus.in), Hong Kong
    We are always looking to make our products available in new regions. So, if your region isn’t listed above, please keep an eye on our channels for updates on product availability.

[Shipping]
    All phone orders will automatically receive free standard shipping. For a faster and more efficient shipping experience, Priority shipping is available at a flat rate. Accessories and Gear will also be available for standard and priority shipping at a flat rate. The standard shipping rate for Gear will continue to be determined by weight. We'll have some sweet offers for launch week, so stay tuned!

[How to order the OnePlus 7 Pro online]
    1. Login to your OnePlus account. If you don’t have a OnePlus account, you can register one for free at https://www.oneplus.com/account/sign-up. You can register using your personal email, Facebook, or Google account. Once you’ve registered your account, simply log in at https://www.oneplus.com/account/sign-in.
    2. Choose your regional store based on your shipping address. Please remember, it’s extremely important to select the correct region based on your shipping address before placing an order. Choose the regional store based on the country you want your phone to be shipped to.
    3. Order your device at https://www.oneplus.com/oneplus-7pro.
    4. Select your desired device version to start the order process. Follow the steps shown to complete your order. You can also find the following information on this page:
      • The delivery options available for your location.
      • The estimated dispatch time of your order.
    5. Add special offers. During the order process, you’ll also be able to add special offers to your order. Please take a minute to check out our assortment of bundles and accessories.

[Exclusive Open Sales Offer]
    Calling all Students

Order the OnePlus 7 Pro through our Student Program to receive 5% off your device, and 10% off all accessories. Learn more at https://www.oneplus.com/student-program

Refer Your Friends
    Trade in Now!
    Trade in any smartphone for a great price to upgrade to the OnePlus 7 Pro. Learn more at https://www.oneplus.com/trade-in

[Terms of Usage for Vouchers]
    • Only one coupon can be used per order. Multiple voucher codes cannot be applied to the same purchase.
    • The difference in value between your coupon and your purchase cannot be redeemed for cash.
    • Should you refund your purchase, you will not be able to reuse your coupon.

[FAQ]
    • Q: Why can’t I see my order history?
    • A: Sorry for the inconvenience! You may experience some delays when you try to retrieve your order history, due to high traffic on our website. Please check back later to review your updated order history. If your problems persist, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

• Q: I paid twice with two different payment methods. How can I fix this?
    • A: No worries. Just let us know your order number, email, and which payment method you would like for us to cancel.
    • Q: Why did my order get cancelled?
    • A: Once you've checked out, you have up to 30 minutes to complete the payment for your order before it is automatically cancelled.

• Q: I can’t cancel my order. What should I do?
    • A: We can cancel the order from our end. Just submit a request to cancel your order and include your order number and the email address associated with the order you wish to cancel.

• Q: How do I know if a product is out of stock?
    • A: When you select your desired model, the product webpage should display the availability and estimated delivery time of the device. If your chosen model is out of stock, you can hit the "Notify me" to receive a restock notification once the device is available.

• Q: My order status has not been updated. Why does it say that the order has not been paid, even though I just submitted my payment?
    • A: It may take up to 5 minutes for PayPal and others payment methods to process and send us your payment status.

• Q: Why is my PayPal taking forever to load?
    • A: It can take between 10 to 30 seconds to process your payment through PayPal.
    • Q: How many devices can I get per order?
    • A: You can purchase a maximum of 4 devices per order.
    Got questions? Ask away in the comments. We're here to help.

Never Settle.

2. luxuskamel Lollipop May 15, 2019

3. bow_one Gingerbread May 15, 2019

bow_one, May 15, 2019 :
    @Penny X. The product page for the OnePlus 7 Pro is not available for the HK site. Would the device be open for community drop on May 15 for Hong Kong too?

R1562397754473 and shermanmychow like this.
  4. aenews KitKat May 15, 2019

aenews, May 15, 2019 :
    Good to know that the student discount program will be continuing for the OnePlus 7 Pro.

R1562397754473 likes this.
  5. halo86 Froyo May 15, 2019

halo86, May 15, 2019 :
    What about the 5G version availability? Will it be available on amazon.co.uk or only at EE? How about other European countries? Thanks!

6. gaster Lollipop Moderator May 15, 2019

7. spooke Honeycomb May 15, 2019

8. NeoHQQ Froyo May 15, 2019

9. Wahoux Lollipop May 15, 2019

10. NeoHQQ Froyo May 15, 2019

NeoHQQ, May 15, 2019 :
    I guess today, otherwise there is no point in making the order today if it's shipped in a few days.

11. jj001e Gingerbread May 15, 2019

12. G_Mark_Campion_UtNO Froyo May 15, 2019

G_Mark_Campion_UtNO, May 15, 2019 :
    Really helpful post, thank you.

My only gripe is the my OP3, despite having no damage, is officially valued for trade-in by OP at £20. That's criminal! Vodafone, my carrier, offer £70 for it, and I could sell through eBay etc for £100+.

OP need to improve their trade-in deal please!

13. Moin2200 KitKat May 15, 2019

14. guanyu210379 Jelly Bean May 15, 2019

Last edited: May 15, 2019

15. Shantanu T Donut May 15, 2019

16. Cheetosdust Starting Point Expert May 15, 2019

Cheetosdust, May 15, 2019 :
    I don't know where you are located, but in Europe the 6/128 version is only available in Mirror Gray.

Also, the 12/256 version is only available in Nebula Blue. :)

17. NHN Donut May 15, 2019

18. Nghtmare Cupcake May 15, 2019

Nghtmare, May 15, 2019 :
    I was actually trying to find the same answer everywhere. Still dont know.

19. Noob_Master Cupcake May 15, 2019

Noob_Master, May 15, 2019 :
    When it will be available in Middle East? Saudi Arabia to be specific. Last year 6T was available right after launch. But this year it seems that it won't be available anytime soon ☹️

Deswolf and dodexs like this.
  20. kbtang88 Donut May 15, 2019

bow_one likes this.