Yes it does
non funziona il microfono sembra una pernacchia [e]1f62d[/e]
very disappointed !!! got my 7pro yesterday so excited and open it and what I saw is 2 big lines of bubbles under the screen protector... .peeled it off to make it look like a brand new one
one bubble under the screen protector in my op7pro too.... not so happy
Honestly. Couldn't be more disappointed. Such an amazing phone but the company is not willing to provide a USB-C to 3.5mm connecter with it now.
Its extremely sad that oneplus 7 pro has decided not to include USB type-C to 3.5mm jack dongle...
Hi all, I cannot seem to find an answer to this trade-in question. I hope this is the right forum for it. I want to trade in my S8+ and went through the trade in process but I selected voucher which is stupid because I would like to play with the phone first and then turn in my old phone using the cashback option. Any idea how to change it?
sala 35000 hazar ka mobile liya or trade m 14500 m jaa RHA value hai ya nhi OnePlus 6 ki market m.......worst company ever
Can anyone say about the battery, as i found that the battery capacity should be improved
...and get it delivered later than approximately one million other buyers, who bought on the regular day of sales! If it is delivered at all! Still waiting! Great! What an advantage!
Thanks for nothing!
Tried. Want 7Pro? Can you please help me with the link and best time to purchase
sad about glass back [e]1f62a[/e] #7pro
Damn, did you receive your device yet?
No! It is still lingering in Cologne since Wednesday evening... :-(
It is really frustrating now...
i m currently using OP6 wants to switch to OP7 pro bt just nw i m confused whether to buy or not by seeing the GHOST SCREEN OR PHANTOM SCREEN running over op7 pro.. #oneplus please correct the issue soon so tht i can purchase it soon
Whenever that happened to me, what helped me was calling DHL/UPS directly and check with them what was happening with my order.
I don't think having a package taking so long is normal, so give them a call, have all the info ready and see what's going on.
My best advice is to wait at this point.
See what the official statement from OnePlus is going to be and buy (or not) after that.
thanq so much ...
The last time I had an issue with a package delivered by DHL, I called them. The problem was, the delivery man supposedly didn't find our house! Even though DHL delivered a package the day before.
When I called them, they said, I should wait, the package would be delivered to the next post office.
The next day the tracking said, the package was on its way back to the sender.
Honestly, I don't care anymore!
I don't even want the phone anymore. Ordering OnePlus phones always was a drag for me. I have ordered all their phones, except the OP3t. I also ordered several accessoires and attended the OP6 launch in London. So far only the order process for the OP3 was smooth.
- OPO has yellow tint
- First I received an Indian invite for the OP2. When swapped, the OP2 was sent from China, because there was no more stock in Europe. OP2 took 10 days to be delivered, meanwhile warehouses in Europe were restocked and people ordering after me received their phones before me.
- ordering the OP3 during the online launch worked flawless and the delivery was on time
- skipped OP3t
- OP5 was sent defective and it had to be replaced.
- OP5t I ordered from a reseller. Without any issues!
- when ordering the OP6 I couldn't enter the code for the free Bullets Wireless (I attended the launch event in London). I needed to open a ticket. In the end it worked out fine, but the whole order process was nerve wracking.
- OP6t order process with amazon went smooth. Thunder Purple was not supposed to be released in Europe initially. Then all of a sudden it was released in Europe, so I returned the Mirror Black and reordered the Thunder Purple from OnePlus directly.
- OPX no clue, how that order process went. I can't remember.
Last week I ordered a Xiaomi Mi 9 for 65% of the OP7Pro price. It might not have the fancy selfie camera and amazing 90 Hz display, but it was delivered within two days. Now I just want my money back from OnePlus and hopefully never have to deal with them again in my life...
Well, I fear my package was lost, or rather stolen! I called DHL and they said there is something wrong with the package, but they couldn't tell me what exactly. I need to wait until Friday to make an inquiry!
no basic varient is available in nebula blue. starting from 8GB/256GB. was waiting for the basic varient to order from amazon.in unfortunately it's not available. hope OnePlus will release the basic one in nebula blue as well .
Shot on OnePlus - Juin, 2019
by Gaston NP, 2019-06-17