Feelers , May 21, 2019 :
    Order today the 21st at 10.01am GMT
    12GB/256GB
    AND WAS SHIPPED AT 11.01AM at Poland facility
    Might have it by tomorrow

4. Rebekah
    Gingerbread May 21, 2019

Rebekah , May 21, 2019 :
    Mine has just arrived (Scotland) and my other half's is still on its way (ordered half an hour later)

Now to set it all up! Woot.

Feelers and ThiboDM like this.
  5. ThiboDM
    Froyo May 21, 2019

ThiboDM , May 21, 2019 :
    Ordered the 15th at the community drop. 8GB/256GB Nebula Blue.
    Shipment sent out yesterday (from Poland), received it today (Belgium) :):), I used the DHL Express option.

6. Adrian Checketts
    Donut May 21, 2019

Adrian Checketts , May 21, 2019 :
    Received mine at about 10am this morning. Very happy with it so far.

7. MassiveRS
    Froyo May 21, 2019

8. Brownz
    Honeycomb May 21, 2019

Brownz , May 21, 2019 :
    Yes mate same as you paid for priority yet people with standard have it before us the irony lol, asked for my shipping money back and they said no

D1511275958371 likes this.
  9. MassiveRS
    Froyo May 21, 2019

MassiveRS , May 21, 2019 :
    People who ordered the device today are getting it tomorrow as well!

I've read at this particular sorting facility they have held phones and stuff because they haven't got the required documents, I'm hoping that's not the case

If it's not here by tomorrow the shipping fee will be the least I'll get back haha

10. Brownz
    Honeycomb May 21, 2019

Brownz , May 21, 2019 :
    Yeah mine was documents as well which would be a oneplus fault the funny thing is they've had a week to get all documents done plus customer service seem robotic as well

11. MassiveRS
    Froyo May 21, 2019

I got told it could take up an hour to speak to a supervisor, I told them I will wait. Funnily enough after about 10 minutes the agent quickly got me a supervisor to speak too.

He's not much better, waiting on a call after he's spoken to logistics, so I'm not holding my breath

12. Brownz
    Honeycomb May 21, 2019

Brownz , May 21, 2019 :
    let us know how you get on as i'm not happy paying for priority and getting it after standard and today's orders after ordering 10:01am 15th may

13. MassiveRS
    Froyo May 21, 2019

I will do! If it comes by tomorrow I'll be okay given the estimated dates originally given, however definitely not hopeful atm

14. G_Raph_T_bkWO
    Eclair May 21, 2019

G_Raph_T_bkWO , May 21, 2019 :
    also received mine today. just curious about the pop up camera noise. is there an option to change the sound like on the vivo nex s?

15. ammar.rahman
    Donut May 21, 2019

ammar.rahman , May 21, 2019 :
    Went to the launch event in London hoping that they would have some to sell but no luck. However the silver lining was Carl announced that there would be pop up experiences that we can attend and for "those who can't wait" there would be a limited community drop at 10am next morning. Sweet!! I definitely classify as "those who can't wait" so I ordered a 256/8 version as soon as the button went red. I must be one of the first people to hand over my money to oneplus, so I should be one of the first to get my paws on one. Right?

Wrong!!! To my surprise, it seems that Carl meant "Those who CAN wait". People got their phones at the pop up, but I had to wait until the 20th to have a tracking number. At the moment it seems that my phone has been in Amsterdam since last night with no progress for around 24 hours. To add insult to injury, I just walked into my local John Lewis and I could just buy one and walk away with it.

As I stand, if it wasn't for the misleading comment of Carl Pei, and my stupid assumption that "first come, first serve" was a universal standard, I could have had a new phone since the 17th.

I love Oneplus and what they brought to the table in terms of hardware quality and software support standards, but I don't think that it was acceptable to treat their most loyals this way.

16. DvL
    Eclair May 21, 2019

DvL , May 21, 2019 :
    OnePlus 7 Pro Nebula-Blue 8 GB/256 GB arrived...
    Ordered 15.05.19 10:01
    Shipped 20.05.19 17:35
    Arrived 21.05.19 12:59

Rebekah likes this.
  17. MassiveRS
    Froyo May 21, 2019

Just spoke to someone from OnePlus, they said the shipping is held as it was a mistake from DHL to send the device to Germany and not the UK. He couldn't guarantee when the device will arrive, so he said he's refunded the priority shipping to myself.

I will be raising a formal complaint regarding this whole issue, because the customer service has been appalling throughout

18. Rebekah
    Gingerbread May 21, 2019

Rebekah , May 21, 2019 :
    Going to agree with that you do have to bite your tongue a bit when see something called a Community Drop (and you think "well that's me, I've bought every OnePlus phone and directly from them and must be part of their loyal community) and you sit there doggedly at 10am, purchasing at 10.02 all chuffed but then slowly more and more people get them at the Pop Ups etc and you feel less and less special.
    I'm sure it's a logistical pain in the bum to ride the wave of launch hype and back it up with quick delivery and stock, and you've got to clear people's payments and all that other stuff but I'd be interested what their meaning of 'Community Drop' was rather than 'Early Bird Orders' or something.

All the phones have followed the same pattern so I'm used to it and not actually moaning. Just does give you a slightly flat feeling each time.

19. ammar.rahman
    Donut May 21, 2019

ammar.rahman , May 21, 2019 :

Rebekah

Going to agree with that you do have to bite your tongue a bit when see something called a Community Drop (and you think "well that's me, I've bought every OnePlus phone and directly from them and must be part of their loyal community) and you sit there doggedly at 10am, purchasing at 10.02 all chuffed but then slowly more and more people get them at the Pop Ups etc and you feel less and less special.
    I'm sure it's a logistical pain in the bum to ride the wave of launch hype and back it up with quick delivery and stock, and you've got to clear people's payments and all that other stuff but I'd be interested what their meaning of 'Community Drop' was rather than 'Early Bird Orders' or something.

All the phones have followed the same pattern so I'm used to it and not actually moaning. Just does give you a slightly flat feeling each time.​

I'm actually filing an official complaint. I would have dropped at the London pop up store (near my workplace) if I was not missed.

Edit: shipment arrived at UK

Last edited: May 21, 2019

20. dmbfan13
    Froyo May 21, 2019

dmbfan13 , May 21, 2019 :
    Where do you live? I'm in the States and ordered the same one on the 18th, but says it wont ship till June 4!

ronnyhawks likes this.