Oneplus 7 pro pop up camera issue via OnePlus 7 Pro

1. garifunaau
    Cupcake Jul 29, 2021

garifunaau , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jul 29, 2021 :
    My pop-up camera (selfie, front) won't return to it's original position even after switching it to the back camera. Please help. It started 5 days ago. Thanks.

2. J4t1np4r3kh
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Jul 29, 2021

Aaron2017 and McJader like this.
  3. JayBl8de
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 29, 2021

JayBl8de , Jul 29, 2021 :
    Raise a service ticket. I did in May because I still had my 2 year warranty (in Germany) and my pop-up camera was stuck and it got repaired very fast from service center in Poland (picked on Fridays and was back 3 days later on Tuesday).

However now it seems like the internal storage is somehow broken, because I have terrible issues about apps crashing and phone rebooting all the time even with a fresh full wipe/reset and update. Even with 11.0.2.1 same issues.

I just hope that they find a way to fix mine (again)...I still think the 7pro is a great phone, I just hope its not falling apart right after warranty ended :)

I even think they had plenty of issues with the pop-up camera because this whole concept about the pop-up camera was discontinued after the 7pro (even though it was the only true fullscreen display).

4. Z1612187578731
    Gingerbread Jul 30, 2021