OnePlus 7 Pro, "preparing for setup" message stuck on notifications... via OnePlus 7 Pro

1. zuhairreza
    Donut Nov 18, 2019

zuhairreza , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Nov 18, 2019 :
    Hi, all! I recently purchased a 7 Pro a week ago that I am very pleased with. I couldn't be happier! : ) Everything is working fine and proper, and, compared to my sad ordeal with my OnePlus X back in 2016 where the phone never registered the memory card (and for which I posted numerous times on this forum to no avail) the 7 Pro is a very nice, awesome experience. One of my favorite features is how fast and snappy the phone is, and although the battery is a little less in mah compared to my previous Motorola G7 Power, the 7 Pro's battery lasts me a day or more (usually more than a day) with moderate-heavy usage, which I am more than happy with. Anyway, I just have a quick question: this message (image) keeps stuck on my notifications, even though I am properly connected to W-Fi. Any solutions? What should I do? Hoping I won't have to reset the phone....

Zuhair
    1574070260798.jpg

1574069720552.jpg

3. zuhairreza
    Donut Nov 22, 2019

zuhairreza , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Nov 22, 2019 :
    It's gone now from the next day after I made the original posting. I think restarting the phone, or complete turn off and turn on, or perhaps doing what the kind commenter here suggested - which I also did when at my college - helped. Just so someone else knows in future. : )