OnePlus 7 Pro San Francisco Popup

1. AbhishekS287
    US Brand Ambassador May 15, 2019

AbhishekS287 , May 15, 2019 :
    SF Pop.png

Hello Bay Area friends! We are sure you all are super pumped up after seeing the amazing launch of the OnePlus 7 Pro. It's time for you to witness the masterpiece in-person now.

Come join us in San Francisco on May 15 to be a part of our pop-up event. Be one of the first in the world to get your hands on the latest OnePlus flagship - the OnePlus 7 Pro.

We'll be taking over the T-Mobile Signature Store in San Francisco, where we'll treat eager OnePlus fans to lots of exclusive swag, sweets and treats, and of course our newest device.

Be the first 200 people to own the new OnePlus 7 Pro and you'll leave with a special gift so arrive early!

[​IMG]

@Kameron S, @KeBlam, @TonyTechBytes, and myself will be present at the event and would love to interact with the awesome OnePlus community. Do stop by and say hi!

See you soon. #NeverSettle

Event Details:
    2 pm - 9 pm PST
    T-Mobile Signature Store, 1 Stockton St, San Francisco, California 94108

Last edited: May 15, 2019

2. Kameron S
    National Training Manager Staff Member May 15, 2019

Stickied Post
    Kameron S , May 15, 2019 :
    We want to make sure we set clear expectations for the May 15th pop-up events. At these events we will only be selling the T-Mobile OnePlus 7 Pro, 8GB RAM and 256GB storage in Nebula Blue and Mirror Grey.

With that said we certainly want to let those who require the other device options that they are welcome at the store and we'd love to see you there! We enjoy your feedback and energy :)

We do understand this may be disappointing, I would rather you all have the correct information than you be disappointed after making the trek out to see us. We are excited to see you all tomorrow! Seeing this device in person for the first time is truly mind blowing!

3. rjauernig92
    Cupcake May 15, 2019

rjauernig92 , May 15, 2019 :
    Do you know if the pop up events are going to have unlocked versions? More specifically the 12gb Nebula Blue?

4. Venky61
    Jelly Bean May 15, 2019

5. AbhishekS287

6. AbhishekS287

AbhishekS287 , May 15, 2019 :
    13 year old Ethan is super excited after seeing the OnePlus 7 Pro and getting free swag from OnePlus.

That's @KeBlam, Ethan and me (left to right).
    1557961124779.jpg

7. TonyTechBytes
    US Brand Ambassador May 16, 2019

buntycubal and AbhishekS287 like this.
  8. TonyTechBytes

buntycubal and AbhishekS287 like this.
  9. KeBlam

KeBlam , May 16, 2019 :
    Well, that's definitely a wrap! The popup was an incredibly exciting experience and we're so glad that we met so many enthusiastic fans (Or air conditioners!) out there! Never Settle!
    IMG_20190515_161450__01.jpg

10. AbhishekS287

Attached Files:

buntycubal, KeBlam and TonyTechBytes like this.
  11. P1553757609991
    Cupcake May 16, 2019

12. djscanman
    Froyo May 18, 2019

djscanman , May 18, 2019 :

Kameron S

We want to make sure we set clear expectations for the May 15th pop-up events. At these events we will only be selling the T-Mobile OnePlus 7 Pro, 8GB RAM and 256GB storage in Nebula Blue and Mirror Grey.

With that said we certainly want to let those who require the other device options that they are welcome at the store and we'd love to see you there! We enjoy your feedback and energy

We do understand this may be disappointing, I would rather you all have the correct information than you be disappointed after making the trek out to see us. We are excited to see you all tomorrow! Seeing this device in person for the first time is truly mind blowing!​

This information really should have been on the event pages. To me it is underhanded to exclude this from your Facebook event and the official pop-up page on OnePlus.com. I wasted a lot of time and lost a lot of faith in OnePlus over the SF pop-up.