OnePlus 7 Pro Screen Protector

1. Korothi
    Cupcake May 27, 2019

Korothi , May 27, 2019 :
    no issue here. what i noticed is that after some time (i have it since 21st) the plastic is a little cut? its hard to see though and im happy with how it works so far.

2. yl62319
    Cupcake May 31, 2019

yl62319 , May 31, 2019 :
    any one has any good recommendation for tempered glass based screen protector. not the film/thin plastic type, but something duration in case you drop the phone.

how about mobile phone case, any durable/rugged mobile phone case that can withstand a drop on concrete/gravel road?

3. blackjack33
    Donut May 31, 2019

4. Daniel_Otto
    Cupcake May 31, 2019

Daniel_Otto , May 31, 2019 :
    same here, right bottom is bubbling. several days later the protector is going to lose the purpose. need good replacement and OP should watch at this problem. =)

5. andytheforester
    Eclair May 31, 2019

andytheforester , May 31, 2019 :
    Mine is starting to come off along the very top of the phone to the right hand side of the earpiece/front speaker. Slightly annoyed that OnePlus haven't made an official curved tempered glass screen protector available from launch date.

Daniel_Otto likes this.
  6. gerardvanschip
    Honeycomb May 31, 2019

gerardvanschip , May 31, 2019 :
    Used a magnifying glass and in my case it was the back case putting pressure on the corner. I cut a thin 1 mm slice off the screen protector and problem gone.

7. LLcdPH
    Eclair Jun 1, 2019

LLcdPH , Jun 1, 2019 :
    (In the US) I had the tempered glass screen protector from the TMO store (PureGear) applied at the store and it's been perfect! To be honest, I was a little shocked but I figured for the price (it's not cheap) I'd let the guy in the store install it. Figuring if he screwed it up... Anyway. It went on easy and is working great, so far. Been a week.

C1558404226277 likes this.
  8. jpmfuk
    Cupcake Jun 1, 2019

jpmfuk , Jun 1, 2019 :
    the protective screen on mine had to come off immediately. there was a dust speck not far from the middle of the screen. I couldn't leave it there in case it was abrasive and marked the screen. there was no problems with it lifting but I removed it almost immediately.
    I could see the protective screen was refracting light from the display slightly also.

MHd RIYASpm likes this.
  9. Steven_Petrillo
    Froyo Jun 1, 2019

Steven_Petrillo , Jun 1, 2019 :
    I would look at IQ Shield...working great for me but I also think the case plays a role, if you have one on the phone.

10. Daniel_Otto
    Cupcake Jun 1, 2019

Daniel_Otto , Jun 1, 2019 :
    good idea to buy a other protector when the original loosie goosie protector goes off after 0 days cuz it was flimsy assembled on a 750 bugs cellphone. that's what I aspect. ;P sry OP own goal

11. One Plus customer
    Cupcake Jun 2, 2019

One Plus customer , Jun 2, 2019 :
    Hi all --

I ordered my OP7 Pro directly from oneplus.com on the first day of sales here in the U.S., and it came with a screen protector applied but with a few bubbles on the right edge similar to the experience of many other posters here. The bubbles will not go away however hard I try. There also appear to be spots on either side of the top speaker where the protector is not sticking to the screen. When I put on the factory-supplied clear case the protector also started to peel off at the top left corner, but that went away.

Frankly I was shocked at this, given that my OP6T came with the screen protector perfectly applied. I contacted OnePlus service twice, first by chat and then by e-mail, asking them to ship me a new protector and provide contact info for a local service shop that could apply it at OnePlus' expense. Both times the service agents said unequivocally that OnePlus would not replace the factory-applied screen protector because it's intended solely to protect the phone during shipment from the factory to the end customer (yes, they said this!!).

Maybe if enough of us complain to Customer Service the company will feel obligated to ship out replacement protectors to all OP7 Pro owners? So everyone, please contact Customer Service and complain! We have nothing to lose, right?!?

12. Victarion123
    Donut Jun 3, 2019

Victarion123 , Jun 3, 2019 :
    Mine only started peeling after repeated removal of the default clear gel case whenever I wanted to play with the smooth back of it and show it off to friends, but yeah I'd keep it for as long as possible since there will be no other screen protector that fits as well and blends right in. It scratches very easily even by fingernails.

13. Steven_Petrillo
    Froyo Jun 3, 2019

Steven_Petrillo , Jun 3, 2019 :
    Completely disagree with you. Look at IQ Shield. It's a great skin.

14. Kathandcats
    Cupcake Jun 4, 2019

Kathandcats , Jun 4, 2019 :
    Mine seems to have small grooves in the screen protector? It's literally all over the screen as if it's denting from touching, extremely odd, have honestly never seen a screen protector behave quite like it. Wonder when a proper tempered glass one will come on sale?

15. Pulikanti Tarun
    Gingerbread Jun 4, 2019

Pulikanti Tarun , Jun 4, 2019 :
    i found one form these guys in india may be they ship it worldwide .... i ordered one and waiting to receive it soon but looking at the reviews it works perfectly on the phone.... a bit tricky to install it what i have heard.

https://glazedinc.com/

16. The fraggle
    Eclair Jun 4, 2019

The fraggle , Jun 4, 2019 :

Take a look at this one. I fitted one as soon as I got my phone and I have to say, I'm genuinely impressed!! Screenshot_20190604-205749.jpg

17. yl62319
    Cupcake Jun 4, 2019

yl62319 , Jun 4, 2019 :
    does the screen protector work with touchID?

C1558404226277 likes this.
  18. Aspegik
    Cupcake Jun 5, 2019

Aspegik , Jun 5, 2019 :
    Hello guys.

So far my screen protector is doing great, but I've only had the phone for 3 days.
    I've found a YouTube video with a screen protector installation and a link to buy it.
    It looks good and it comes with a case so it can be easily applied, but it's not cheap.
    I live in Portugal and we don't have T-Mobile, it should be harder for me to get one, but if you have easy access to the company, with shipping and everything, I'll leave the link to the video.

Have a nice day and keep posting 'cause I need a good screen protector too.

19. Naifalru
    Cupcake Jun 5, 2019

Naifalru , Jun 5, 2019 :
    same thing the curved edges has a lot of bubbles even if I removed them they still come back after a while sometimes in a day

20. Evanspy
    Froyo Jun 5, 2019

Evanspy , Jun 5, 2019 :
    I don't think that any quality ones exist yet. I'm waiting on the dbrand prism to come out, but just searching Amazon nothing seems to actually be tempered glass.

Daniel_Otto and C1558404226277 like this.