Eclair Jun 6, 2021

3. Muditpaliwal
    Eclair Jun 6, 2021

Muditpaliwal , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jun 6, 2021 :
    Yes they need to improve on that definately

4. zed sharma
    Donut Jun 6, 2021

zed sharma , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jun 6, 2021 :
    Bro it's useless ... Even when they release a phone ... That phone is also buggy...
    And when oneplus 7 pro came in market I purchased that day only and it has so many bugs ... And even after some were not removed and ... Even after android 11 update ... Codec issue bugs seriously crap oneplus Dev's ... It's better to buy samsung ranther than oneplus ...no proper dev ..just focusing on new phones nothing else...

Total waste of money ..

RocellPogi likes this.
  5. Krteczek
    Eclair Jun 7, 2021

Krteczek , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jun 7, 2021 :
    First I was very happy that I changed a chain of Samnsungs for this phone. Well it's all truth in this thread, I would not recommend after all or continue with this brand. The phone is cheaper and well made with good quality materials and hardware. But it ends there.
    I like the phone system too, like the gestures. System is nice. said:
    Worst thing is the issue with the microphone. It happens on some devices and the motherboard has to be replaced. But I got crack on my phone back and the warranty is then not applicable. Well.. the issue is a bug when microphone working only when the call is on loud speaker. Otherwise not
    also alot of bugs. like when you encrypt the phone (which is now enabled by default) then set the display lock password. Now remove it and no fingerprints. Restart phone and the device is encrypted with password and nothing ever again will unlock it. it can happen and many times happened many people. what a joke
    The customer support sucks, the forum sucks, developers as well with the support.
    Well it's just better with another brand for few more bucks. Sad

6. Paullaing24
    Cupcake Jun 11, 2021 at 7:48 AM

Paullaing24 , Jun 11, 2021 at 7:48 AM :
    Unfortunately I agree. I loved the 7pro when I got it, but the updates to OS11 was full of problems. I won't be getting another OnePlus phone I will stick to a more established brand who support their products properly throughout their lifecycle. Goodbye Oneplus

Krteczek likes this.
  7. Artemus.
    Community Hero 2020 Jun 11, 2021 at 7:28 PM

Artemus. , Jun 11, 2021 at 7:28 PM :
    Have you considered... wiping the phone after updating? Like you should do with every major update?