OnePlus 7 Pro type-c to type-c+3.5mm adapter issue after Oxygen OS 10.0.10 upgrade

1. Jeewan Shrestha
    Eclair Dec 17, 2020

3. Jeewan Shrestha
    Eclair Dec 17, 2020

Jeewan Shrestha , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Dec 17, 2020 :
    Dude we are talking about the adapter having both type c and 3.5 mm integrated on a same adapter. Can you charge your phone and listen to the music via earphone at the same time with your so called 'Original' one?

4. F1570996476923 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Dec 17, 2020 :
    Ohh I misunderstood that :) hope they will fix it soon

Jeewan Shrestha likes this.
  5. Hitzilla4
    Gingerbread Dec 17, 2020

Jeewan Shrestha likes this.
  6. _Bharat_
    Gingerbread Dec 18, 2020

Balenty likes this.
  7. HUNTERPRINCE
    Eclair Dec 18, 2020

Balenty likes this.
  8. harshilpatel18
    Cupcake Dec 25, 2020

harshilpatel18 , Dec 25, 2020 :
    Same issue with me. im trying to downgrade. ill let you guys know if it works or not. this shitty update made me stream only for 1 hour coz i cant charge and use headphone at the same time

Balenty likes this.
  9. HUNTERPRINCE
    Eclair Dec 25, 2020

11. digriz602
    Cupcake Jan 10, 2021

12. I1611960324108
    Cupcake Jan 29, 2021

I1611960324108 , Jan 29, 2021 :
    Yes facing same issue this is not cleared even in Android 10 How to get resolve this one ?

13. I1611960324108
    Cupcake Jan 30, 2021

I1611960324108 , Jan 30, 2021 :
    If u got any solution please let me know 🥲

14. V1575849787907
    Cupcake Jan 30, 2021

15. Jeewan Shrestha
    Eclair Jan 30, 2021

Jeewan Shrestha , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jan 30, 2021 :
    Hello All,
    I've downgraded the software to old version via TWRP recovery prior to this latest version and the issue has got resolved. I recommend you to do so if you want solution on this. Oneplus isn't going to hear on our issue. I tried getting in touch with them multiple times on this but they think my hardware (phone set) has some problem and only suggests me to visit nearest service center. They don't even bother to cross verify with their developers on this issue. I suggest you to downgrade for the solution because it's the only way OnePlus has left for us to resolve this issue out. There are tutorial in XDA OnePlus 7 forum. Be careful and read each and every instructions carefully for proceeding.

Thank You everyone for your comments in my thread.

16. Jeewan Shrestha
    Eclair Jan 30, 2021

17. Jeewan Shrestha
    Eclair Jan 30, 2021

Hello All,
    I've downgraded the software to old version via TWRP recovery prior to this latest version and the issue has got resolved. I recommend you to do so if you want solution on this. Oneplus isn't going to hear on our issue. I tried getting in touch with them multiple times on this but they think my hardware (phone set) has some problem and only suggests me to visit nearest service center. They don't even bother to cross verify with their developers on this issue. I suggest you to downgrade for the solution because it's the only way OnePlus has left for us to resolve this issue out. There are tutorial in XDA OnePlus 7 forum. Be careful and read each and every instructions carefully for proceeding.

18. Jeewan Shrestha
    Eclair Jan 30, 2021

Hello All,

19. Jeewan Shrestha
    Eclair Jan 30, 2021

Hello All,

20. Jeewan Shrestha
    Eclair Jan 30, 2021

Hello All,