OnePlus 7 Pro type-c to type-c+3.5mm adapter issue after Oxygen OS 10.0.10 upgrade

1. Jeewan Shrestha
    Eclair Jan 30, 2021

Jeewan Shrestha , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jan 30, 2021 :
    Hello All,
    I've downgraded the software to old version via TWRP recovery prior to this latest version and the issue has got resolved. I recommend you to do so if you want solution on this. Oneplus isn't going to hear on our issue. I tried getting in touch with them multiple times on this but they think my hardware (phone set) has some problem and only suggests me to visit nearest service center. They don't even bother to cross verify with their developers on this issue. I suggest you to downgrade for the solution because it's the only way OnePlus has left for us to resolve this issue out. There are tutorial in XDA OnePlus 7 forum. Be careful and read each and every instructions carefully for proceeding.

2. aMyRuLeZz
    Cupcake Feb 21, 2021

aMyRuLeZz , Feb 21, 2021 :

Can u share us the link for the tutorial? also is there any changes to the storage/data of the phone when we downgrading? thank you so much for your help.. it's really hard to not be able to charging and while using wired earphone.. tws earbuds, the latency was like so bad.. i don't know mybe this kind of bug is like intentionally being put so that they can push us to use earbuds instead.. but sadly earbuds does not really doing well with games due to the latency issue.. so please help us..

Jeewan Shrestha likes this.
  3. Jeewan Shrestha
    Eclair Feb 21, 2021

Jeewan Shrestha , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Feb 21, 2021 :
    Link to download the old firmware is https://www.xda-developers.com/oxygenos-android-10-oneplus-7-pro/
    There are 4-5 list. Download the firmware as per your device model.
    After this go to XDA developers website and search for TWRP recovery and read the instructions carefully. You can find tutorial videos in YouTube too. Be extremely careful if you do not have experience in putting custom roms in your device.

*Back up your data as this is gonna wipe up everything from your device.

aMyRuLeZz likes this.
  4. aMyRuLeZz
    Cupcake Feb 21, 2021

Thank you for the fast response.. its quite a risk to downgrading then i guess.. kinda worry that some of the data might be broken or such.. cus this is my main phone.. afraid of doing so will affect many things.. i guess i'll wait for the next update then.. sighhhhh... what a life.. anyway still thank you so muchhhhh Mr. Jeewan.. really appreciate for your kind help.. thank you sir..

5. Jeewan Shrestha
    Eclair Feb 21, 2021

Jeewan Shrestha , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Feb 21, 2021 :
    Anytime Mate!! I don't think OnePlus is going to fix this in their next sw update!! But still, let's hope for it to happen.. I've been fan of OnePlus since 2016 and using their product since then but I think it's time to switch to different brand now. Really disappointed with OnePlus this time.
    I hope they will listen to their consumers and fix the issue soon.

aMyRuLeZz likes this.
  6. aMyRuLeZz
    Cupcake Feb 21, 2021

yeahhh.. i've been really disappointed with the bugs lately.. my friends get the latest oneplus phone and there is still so many of bugs required to be fix.. well, i guess we see our turning point now..

7. G_Travis_Arnold_ooBr , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Feb 23, 2021 :
    I'm seriously frustrated with the bug. I use this every day for audiobooks and before bed and just need it to work. I've had to rely on my old mi mix 2 because of that. It's been what 3-4 months and still no fix or acknowledgment from oneplus. A full 1/4 of a year. Definitely about ready to go back to xiaomi for my next phone. Sure alot more bloat ware but at least bugs are addressed more quickly. I'm currently running a third party resurrection remix rom because OP has not fixed the issue. I know it's software to since on resurrection remix third party rom the usb splitters I have work perfectly fine.....

8. Justlevine
    Eclair Mar 28, 2021

9. K1617456344164
    Cupcake Apr 3, 2021

10. K1617456344164
    Cupcake Apr 3, 2021

K1617456344164 , Apr 3, 2021 :
    having the same problem , does the new update fixed it ? im to scared to update :)

11. Jeewan Shrestha , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Apr 3, 2021 :
    Great to hear that!! Now it's time to switch to different company. They only pretend to listen to their customers. Thought of buying OP9 pro but now I guess Asus ROG is a way to go!! Really disappointed with OP shitty service!!

Mohammad_Shehab likes this.
  12. GCS05
    Cupcake Apr 3, 2021

13. K1617456344164
    Cupcake Apr 4, 2021

K1617456344164 , Apr 4, 2021 :
    rog here im coming :)
    byebye oneplus