Oneplus 7 Pro W/ Verizion

1. Slimyrock
    Cupcake Dec 14, 2019

Slimyrock , Dec 14, 2019 :
    I had a quick question. I bought the 7 Pro from the site, and went to Verizon and got everything working no problems.

I noticed that I wasn't getting update notifications anymore, so I manually checked, said phone up to date. My last update I had was August 1st, 2019. Build no. is Oxygen OS 9.5.13.GM21AA.

Doesn't seem right that I haven't gotten a security update, or the option to even upgrade to Android 10 or anything.

Is this normal to not updates anymore?

2. Vansh99
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 15, 2019

Vansh99 , Dec 15, 2019 :
    Verizon has nothing to do with this. It's odd you didn't receive any update, you can go to https://www.oneplus.com/support/softwareupgrade and select OnePlus 7 Pro and download the latest fully released version (as of now it's 10.0.2) and install by following the steps underneath.

If you're directly download on your phone, once download has finished move it to root directory (Internal storage) and put the .zip file there and (stole this from the site) go to 'Settings' - 'system update', click the 'settings' icon on the top right corner, choose 'Local upgrade', find the .zip file and click on 'Install' to confirm.

G_plusone and Slimyrock like this.
  3. Slimyrock
    Cupcake Dec 16, 2019

G_plusone and Vansh99 like this.