OnePlus 7 pro wifi slow when listening to music on bluetooth. via OnePlus 7 Pro

1. shubham412302
    Eclair Jan 30, 2020

shubham412302 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jan 30, 2020 :
    I have faced issue for a few months with wifi slow speeds. I thought my router was having issues.
    Today I noticed it only happened when I was listening to music via bluetooth.

That problem too started when I switched to wireless earphones.

Yaswanthva, JMaC62074 and Ashpreet like this.
  2. JMaC62074
    Cupcake Sep 12, 2020

JMaC62074 , Sep 12, 2020 :
    I'm having an issue with my music playing at regular speed when I start to listen, then after a few songs it starts to play slightly slower. Only over bluetooth (doesn't matter what kind of speakers, I've tried several different ones. Any ideas?

3. Ripulkumar
    Donut Jun 23, 2021

Ripulkumar , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jun 23, 2021 :
    I'm having this issue for 1 year since I bought oneplus bullets wireless z I didn't face issue while listening to music i faced it when I try to run 1440p 60fps video or HDR video on youtube or netflex with Bluetooth earphones connected it buffer every 5 second if I disconnect the earphones everything is buttery smooth even at 4k 60fps HDR I have 150mbps internet when I connect my earphones it's slow down to like 5 6 mbps -_- it's so frustrating oneplus didn't listen always asking for logs and stuff I provided them everything still didn't resolved and it's not only with my phone I checked my friends oneplus 7 pro and did the same thing it's same internet slowing down and this time was his phone his earphones his internet the common was oneplus 7 pro device why it can't be resolved how hard it is to oneplus team to arrange a oneplus 7 pro phone any Bluetooth earphones and open youtube search 4k 60fps hdr video and play the video and see by your self this bugg and if you disconnect the earphones the video will run smooth as af or using wire earphones

4. Ripulkumar
    Donut Jun 23, 2021