OnePlus 7 Series Launch Event Megathread

1. Vinay_
    Gingerbread Apr 25, 2019

Vinay_ , Apr 25, 2019 :
    Just got my invite for the 7 launch in Bangalore..
    My house is in Nagasandra.. Bus will be going in opposite direction from the metro station to the area. If anyone have doubts I can help you..

2. Roshanydv
    Cupcake Apr 25, 2019

Roshanydv , Apr 25, 2019 :
    the price of one plus altho its a flagship killer with much less price but here in NEPAL the price is sky rocketing !!!

3. Chitralekh
    Gingerbread Apr 26, 2019

4. camohan
    Marshmallow Moderator Apr 26, 2019

camohan , Apr 26, 2019 :
    You don't need invite to be shipped to attend the event. The QR code you got in email is sufficient to ensure you get entry.

How about reading and understanding.

Chitralekh and meatandy like this.
  5. camohan

camohan , Apr 26, 2019 :
    This has nothing to do with anyone's loyalty. Furthermore, the event is to experience the 7 launch and not to get freebies. Tho most of them come just for that.

6. F_Ganesh_Devadiga_iNNo
    Cupcake Apr 26, 2019

F_Ganesh_Devadiga_iNNo , Apr 26, 2019 :
    Hi Carl... I am OnePlus user since from 3T. but I am trying to attend the launch event for the first time. I tried two times for invite yesterday. But two times my amount got debited from account but failed to get the invite. Now again I tried for third time but it's out of stock... Please help me getting the the ticket.

7. meatandy
    Oreo Apr 26, 2019

meatandy , Apr 26, 2019 :
    Did you check your spam folder for OnePlus mail or
    Contact customer support.

8. F_Ganesh_Devadiga_iNNo
    Cupcake Apr 26, 2019

Already contacted them... Chatted with Mr Mohammed Pasha and got information that the amount will be credited back in 5-7 working days. But I need invite for the event.

meatandy likes this.
  9. Pratik_P_Patil
    Eclair Apr 26, 2019

Pratik_P_Patil , Apr 26, 2019 :
    Even if the event is not only about freebies, it is a part of the event altogether... its not wrong to expect some newly launched exciting gifts to the attendees... Logically speaking Type C bullets shouldn't be given as freebie as it was given as a freebie to whoever pre-booked OP6T... This fact should not be neglected... Some newly launched gear should be given... Not the ones available for stock clearance...

Chaitanya_Lakku likes this.
  10. camohan

camohan , Apr 26, 2019 :
    It is absolutely wrong imo to expect something new when it's a freebie. I know lot of people who don't have type c. Life is not fair or equal to anyone. It makes no sense to come and complain about "freebies" ;)

It's your view that they are for stock clearance. Can't do much about it.

11. urdarinda
    Cupcake Apr 26, 2019

urdarinda , Apr 26, 2019 :
    Can we include more drop and pickup locations in Bangalore location shuttle services? All areas seem to be near south bangalore. We need more places like Manyata Tech Park, Hebbal etc

12. vincent.liu
    Froyo Apr 26, 2019

13. ashishprashant8
    Cupcake Apr 26, 2019

ashishprashant8 , Apr 26, 2019 :
    tickets are out of stock. is there any chance to get a ticket? Please mention.

14. camohan

camohan , Apr 26, 2019 :
    Tickets were available for almost 20 hours. There are no other ways to get the ticket officially.

15. Nischal_Jayakumar_Gowd
    Cupcake Apr 26, 2019

satyalipon likes this.
  16. F_Ganesh_Devadiga_iNNo
    Cupcake Apr 26, 2019

@B_Wrath... I am asking you to help in getting the event tickets. I tried getting the invite ticket though OnePlus web two times, but my account got debited twice. Contacted customer care and it's been informed to me that the amount will be credited in 5-7 days. Earlier I created a post here and it's been deleted without giving any solution. If you are informing me that, I can't get the ticket now that's fine with me. But rudely deleting the post itself, don't we have any respect here?

satyalipon and Pratik_P_Patil like this.
  17. camohan

camohan , Apr 26, 2019 :
    I have deleted your post. If you could have read the deletion message. @B_Wrath is a user just like me and you. The post was deleted because it was a part of conversation relating to a user who was selling the invitation which is not allowed here.
    You can read this reply which I have posted for other user.

If you have any other questions, do let me know.

B_Wrath likes this.
  18. Y@SHU
    Eclair Apr 26, 2019

Y@SHU , Apr 26, 2019 :
    hey OnePlus please bring some exchange policy for OnePlus 6 users

19. satyalipon
    Eclair Apr 26, 2019

satyalipon , Apr 26, 2019 :

Y@SHU

hey OnePlus please bring some exchange policy for OnePlus 6 users​

strongly suggested that to OP

Last edited: Apr 26, 2019

chefrohith141 and Y@SHU like this.
  20. kaminey4uall
    Cupcake Apr 26, 2019

kaminey4uall , Apr 26, 2019 :
    I missed the tickets on April 15. I am so super excited for the One plus 7 launch and waiting for months to have one. Presently very sad that I missed the tickets for India launch event.