OnePlus 7 Series: Review and Spread the word

1. Tostasa Eclair Jun 18, 2019

Tostasa, Jun 18, 2019 :
    Mhm. I have no idea but you can just buy 1A charger and it could be okay

2. PROTOTYPE_I_GENERATION Eclair Jun 18, 2019

PROTOTYPE_I_GENERATION, Jun 18, 2019 :
    WHEN YOU SEE THE ONE PLUS 7 PRO .... YOU'LL BE LIKE WOW! NOW THAT'S WHAT A FLAGSHIP HONE SHOULD BE.

THE ONE PLUS 7 PRO IS LIKE A PHONE IN WHICH THE BEAUTY AND THE BEAST ARE BOTH PACKED IN ONE PHONE .ITS VERY FAST AND SMOOOTH.IT HAS ONE OF THE BEST DISPLAY IN WORLD RIGHT NOW [e]1f60d[/e].

WITH A SD855 CHIP AND ADRENO 640 GPU AND AWESOME CAMERA AND NOT FORGETTING THE OXYGEN UI WHICH INTEGRATES ALL THE HARDWARE AND CREATES A GORGEOUS MASTERPEICE.

THE DEVICE HAS UNIQUE STYLE OF ITS OWN WHICH DISTINGUISHES IT FROM ALL THE OTHER PLAYERS IN THE MARKET.

AND OH! OMG THE WARP CHARGE 30 IS REALLY FAST. DAMN. ITS LIKE PLUGGING IT IN AT 60% BEFORE GOING FOR A BATH ...AND AFTER YOU SHOWER IT REACHED 90%. NOW THAT'S GOOD.

THE ZEN MODE IS ABSOLUTELY MARVELLOUS....IT HELPS ONE TO CONNECT TO ONES FRIENDS AND FAMILY WITHOUT HAVING THE PHONE DISTURBING .I WISH I COULD CUSTOMIZE THE TIMEB.BUT STILL I DON'T COMPLAIN ABOUT IT..[e]1f604[/e][e]1f604[/e]

NOW SINCE I LOVE TAKING PICTURES AND VIDEOS I REALLY DO MISS THE THE USAGE OF THE ULTRA WIDE CAMERA FOR VIDEOGRAPHY...WOULD LOVE IT IF ALL OF THE ONEPLUS COMMUNITY RECEIVES THAT UPDATE.
    IT WOULD BE SWELL .
    ALSO THE PHONE IS GAMER FRIENDLY WITH ITS WELL DEVELOPED GAMING MODE.

NOW THAT I LOVE THIS PHONE SO MUCH I COULD KEEP GOING BUT I GUESS YOU'LL GOT A GIST OF WHAT I WANT TO SAY. ITS DEFINITELY A PHONE WORTH BUYING.

OTHER THAN THIS I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS PHONE TO EVERYONE INTERESTED IN BUYING A NEW PHONE.

THANK YOU ONEPLUS [e]1f60d[/e]
    THE COMMUNITY LOVES YOU[e]1f60d[/e][e]1f60d[/e][e]1f618[/e]
    1560864782494.jpg

1560864782520.jpg

Last edited: Jun 18, 2019

3. G1560404860898 Cupcake Jun 18, 2019

G1560404860898, Jun 18, 2019 :
    the battery in one plus 7 is draining soon... so please kindly make note of it and I request you to try to fix it through an update as possible

4. Y1560795119415 Cupcake Jun 18, 2019

5. G_Vivek_Binani_iyeB Cupcake Jun 18, 2019

G_Vivek_Binani_iyeB, Jun 18, 2019 :
    The 90hz display surely has to be the best feature and one can actually feel the difference even while scrolling through the apps or using instagram or twitter.Speakers on both sides is also a major plus and also the curved screen just looks stunning.Earphone jack is probably the one thing i would like to add in this masterpiece.The one meme i would associate with this phone would be this.
    1560863590191.jpg

6. B1557914816845 Cupcake Jun 18, 2019

B1557914816845, Jun 18, 2019 :
    I think I have never been more in love with a phone until now with the OnePlus 7 Pro.
    The screen is incredibly gorgeous and of course no notch, which is very cool to have if you watch a lot of videos or if you play mobile games regularly like me. And despite the fact that it is indeed a big screen, it is just big enough for me. Second, you really got to love the smoothness of this phone. It is just so fast and smooth. I thought my previous phone was quite fast, until I got this big guy. You just don't want anything else anymore. Last but not definitely not least, the pop-up camera is so amazing. It is very fast and it is also the reason you have no notch. A lot of my friends thought is was cool too and even called it futuristic.
    Maybe the only thing I would want to see in the future is that it has wireless charging, but I am not really complaining about it either :)

If there is any meme I would use for this phone, it definitely would be this one.
    1560866301499.jpg
    Cheers OnePlus and greetings from Belgium.

7. Josef Matoussi Cupcake Jun 18, 2019

Josef Matoussi, Jun 18, 2019 :
    1560872347723.jpg

I like many things about my new OnePlus 7, but here are my Top 3:
    1. the battery life: Having a good battery life is essential for me. Especially during a long day at work or university I use my phone a lot for productivity, but also for fun (e.g. YouTube and games). As hard as I use, I just can't kill that battery.
    2. the camera: I'm a hobby photographer and love shooting my camera. But when I don't have it with me a great smartphone camera is very important to get good shots whenever needed. The image quality, especially in low light, is impressive
    3. the performance: I always get frustrated fast when my phone isn't working like I want to or actions are taking to long. But that's no problem with the OnePlus 7. Everything runs buttery smooth even during heavy multitasking.

The one thing I wished the OnePlus 7 would have is that wide-angle camera from the OnePlus 7 Pro. I don't need the other stuff the Pro has compares to the 7, but the wide-angle camera would be great. Then I wouldn't settle at all.

8. mxa.rn Cupcake Jun 18, 2019

9. G_mayur_solanki_CDrE Cupcake Jun 18, 2019

10. loucas971 Froyo Jun 18, 2019

loucas971, Jun 18, 2019 :
    Salut la communauté OnePlus!

Mes fonctions préférées sont:
    - écran edge-to-edge Fluid AMOLED 90Hz
    - processeur Snapdragon 855[e]2122[/e]
    - oxygen OS

11. P1523586644142 Cupcake Jun 18, 2019

P1523586644142, Jun 18, 2019 :
    Una de las primeras funciones con las que te encuentras al iniciar por primera vez tu OnePlus 7 Pro es OnePlus switch, al principio pensé que sería algo tardado, pero me equivoqué, en tan sólo 16 minutos había copiado absolutamente todos los datos, incluyendo todas las aplicaciones, incluso las que había instalado de manera no oficial con APK que sumaban más de 40GB desde mi anterior OnePlus 5t a mi nuevo 7 Pro. Esta herramienta es muy útil ya que es súper sencillo hacer el cambio de datos, además que todas la aplicaciones quedan en el mismo lugar dónde las tenías, haciendo así que no tengas que pasar mucho tiempo adaptándote a un nuevo acomodo de tu pantalla de inicio.

La experiencia multimedia a cargo de la pantalla junto con los altavoces me está encantando, la verdad que es una delicia estar horas viendo series o jugando PUBG a la mejor calidad de imagen y con un audio que te envuelve completamente.

Otra función que me gusta mucho de OxygenOS es el bloqueador de aplicaciones que llevo usando desde mi 5t ya que muy frecuentemente presto mi celular a mis amigos para que jueguen y nunca falta el que quiere hacer bromas publicando cosas en tus redes sociales o mandando mensajes a tus contactos de Whatsapp.

Una mejora que me gustaría ver en próximas actualizaciones sería poder tener una contraseña independiente de la del dispositivo para el bloqueador de aplicaciones.

Por último si tuviera que describir al OnePlus 7 Pro con una frase, sería la siguiente: La perfección hecha smartphone.

Attached Files:

12. U1560887772022 Cupcake Jun 18, 2019

U1560887772022, Jun 18, 2019 :
    I think it's just amazing.smooth performance with 90hz screen while gaming.back camera is excellent but the one thing I have to mention here that the camera app need to be update because sometimes the photos are over saturated.if I get a review unit of that I can explain more about this.

13. MR.BEN312 Honeycomb Jun 18, 2019

14. GrAzIaNoCaStO_00 Cupcake Jun 18, 2019

GrAzIaNoCaStO_00, Jun 18, 2019 :
    The OnePlus 7 Pro is a very "user friendly" device becouse of its software, OxigenOS that in this year introduce new the Zen Mode that allow us to use our device conaciously, the Haptic Feedback in my opinion the best in the category of the Android Smartphones and in the end the display with the QHD resolution and the 90Hz of Refresh Rate let us to enjoy games and multimedial contents at a new level of engagement. In short, an Amazing multimedial device. If I should say one point of improvement I suggest the introduction of a "compact phone" with the same features of the Top one but with a smaller display.

15. MR.BEN312 Honeycomb Jun 18, 2019

16. Q1560891968162 Cupcake Jun 18, 2019

Q1560891968162, Jun 18, 2019 :
    i am having some problem with my screen and my volume control. the screen seems to get stuck and the volume automatically gets to maximum.

17. Mannan Qamar Cupcake Jun 18, 2019

Mannan Qamar, Jun 18, 2019 :
    The OnePlus 7 Pro is an amazing phone being hailed by many as the best Android of Yet. It takes everything that was right about the 6T and improves on it with everything that was wrong about the 6T. All of the flaws of the 6T and previous OnePlus Phones for that matter have been ironed out. It has an amazing camera, best in class display and above all, no notch. The software is good and this phone is true sense the spirit of Never Settle.

MR.BEN312 likes this.
  18. G_Sir_Derp_zBgM Cupcake Jun 18, 2019

G_Sir_Derp_zBgM, Jun 18, 2019 :
    My favorite features of the OP7 Pro have to be the Warp Charge 30, the full screen (No notch) display, and also the fingerprint sensor. The Warp Charge 30 is really useful when I forget to charge my phone in the morning and with the hour that I have to prepare, I can charge my phone fully for it to last the whole day. The full-screen display really helps me when I am reading an article because I can see the whole page and even helps when I am playing a game because I can have the maximum view of the screen without being disrupted by a notch hiding the HUD or GUI. Finally, the fingerprint scanner is very useful to me every day because it does not disrupt my access to the phone as it is very fast and also it is right on the screen so it doesn't need me to reach very far to the back of the phone. If there were to be one improvement to the phone I think that it should come with a dongle or at least have a headphone jack as most people don’t have wireless headphones.

BONUS: The free real estate meme is the best because the phone has lots of storage so you will never run out of space.

Attached Files:

19. Mark_Nicholas_Kirch Cupcake Jun 19, 2019

Mark_Nicholas_Kirch, Jun 19, 2019 :
    My absolute favourite features of the OnePlus 7 Pro are:
    1. The large and clean screen -
    no notch, no distractions, no nothing, just pure quality viewing experience. Absolutely perfect for gaming and watching videos!
    2. Warp Charge and battery -
    at first I thought the battery drain would be significant, but I was wrong. Such a high amount of pixels in the screen and the demanding 90hz refresh rate, yet OP7 Pro isn't even shaken by it! Warp Charge is also blazingly fast as I expected it to be. Also, I stared at my screen for 1 solid minute and during the charge the battery percentage went up by 3%!
    3. Fingerprint Scanner and Face ID -
    I used to love the fingerprint scanner placement at the back of a phone and not in the front. On the OP7 Pro it's in the front but it's under the display which in my opinion is much better and convenient. I also love the fact that you can switch it up and use the Face ID aswell. One day I was doing the dishes for several hours and the skin on my fingers did not have a significant print on them anymore so the scanner on the OP7 Pro couldn't recognise my fingers. Just swipe up on the screen, the selfie camera pops up and back down again, and voilá! The Face ID is truly fast even with a Pop-Up-Camera moving up and down, sometimes I don't even notice it moving!
    Improvement wise I can only add that the microphone is a bit lacking when it comes to audio quality of videos taken on OP7 Pro. Other than that, for me at least, the phone itself is near perfect!
    Thank you very much for reading my review! :)
    #NeverSettle phone-battery-at-1-get-to-the-charger.jpg

20. Caleb Meier Cupcake Jun 19, 2019

Caleb Meier, Jun 19, 2019 :
    The OnePlus 7 Pro is an amazing phone overall, and I would say the features that offer the best experience in everyday use would be the warp charge, the 90htz display, and the pop-up camera to eliminate any notches or extrusions is nearly perfect. Starting with the 90 hertz refresh rate, the phone is just buttery smooth and you will immediately notice it everyday usage compared to the sluggish 60htz. I'm saying sluggish because once you see it, you can never go back to any device that has a 60 hertz refresh rate, it just seems choppy. It is also worth mentioning that the 90 hertz refresh rate is not optimized for every app, so it will switch between 90 and 60 depending on the application. The lack of any notch or cutout is also a plus because it will not affect any viewing experiences such as watching videos or browsing through the internet. It also includes privacy as well because the camera only retracts when needed. Lastly, with the Warp Charge 30, my phone has always been ready before me. No need to wait 2 hours for your phone to charge!

If OnePlus were to improve anything on the amazing 7 Pro, it would be to add wireless charging. I think wireless charging is important because it allows us to be more diverse when it comes to charging. We wouldn't have to worry about what charging method to use on the go at that point!

Attached Files:

MR.BEN312 likes this.