OnePlus 7 Series: Review and Spread the word

1. R1559723017772 Cupcake Jul 11, 2019

R1559723017772, Jul 11, 2019 :
    Hi OnePlusian,
    Oneplus 7 is purely beast at this price segment. I purchased it from OnePlus store in Chennai one month before.
    Features which excited about op7.

1. Dolby Atmos they have given for this price .very clear and give immense feeling while listening songs. can you please add Auido tuner like in one plus 6T that's only cons.

2. Zen mode: 20min break which keep you out of all social media, entertainment.If you think also phone doesn't allow to use. It just display time of Zen mode. Before using Zen mode make there's no work with your mobile[e]1f602[/e]. Orelse you guys feel bad after switch on Zen mode. It's cool feature for me.

3. Display : AMOLED display with fluid to use because of Ufs 3.0. It give speedy and fluid performance. while watching YouTube video, Netflix's video it gives great visual experience.

4. Battery life : Hardly I will put charge 80 to 85 % . I use mobile moderate hours it fetch me still next day morning with remaining 15 to 20 % . battery life is osm for me.

5. Software: Everyone knows OnePlus Oxygen os is one of the best os right now, because they keeping very light, fluid and simple. Main reason to buying OnePlus is oxygen os.
    overall experience :

1562816342638.jpg

rmpcsekar likes this.
  2. G_Shreyas_Raj Cupcake Jul 11, 2019

G_Shreyas_Raj, Jul 11, 2019 :
    PERFECT! That's the word for the 1+7. The phone is excellent in all senarios, super fast charging, amazing screen, everything feels like a dream and with the Snapdragon 855 and UFS 3.0 I JUST LOVE IT. The camera is stunning and it does not struggle in artificial lighting and night conditions. Good for gaming tooo. Would have loved it even more if it came with the bullets one c-type or a 50% off on the bullets wireless 2. OIS needs to improve a bit more that's the only con. For people who don't like a bulky phone the OnePlus 7 is the right choice.

anishkumar250290 and rmpcsekar like this.
  3. viditanjali Cupcake Jul 11, 2019

viditanjali, Jul 11, 2019 :
    Hi ,
    1. phone is heating while charge.
    2. volume up and down button is not decrease the volume of ringer as compared to one plus x.
    3. while on stand by notification light comes on one edge not all corners. it is only one blue colour. please update when notification came light moves to all corners edges.

thanks
    vidit Goel

4. diwakarmj Honeycomb Jul 11, 2019

diwakarmj, Jul 11, 2019 :
    Got my Limited edition Almond OnePlus 7 pro last week and I'm absolutely loving it.

The main features that I loved in in so far are as follow:

1) The fluid display,it's breathtaking!!

Sometimes I just keep scrolling through my main menu, it's so smooth and eye soothing!!

2) The alert slider,I loved it in my oneplus 2 also.

It helps in switching through profiles easily when you are in meetings or in office. Whenever I connect my device to internet connection I slide the alert slider to vibration or silent so that I don't have to hear the repeated burst of notifications from social medias or WhatsApp.

3) Battery life!!

With this large display I get the screen on time of 6+ hours and trust me I love gaming and it's amazing that it can go for so long with just a single charge. I spend most of the time using phone and having such battery life gives an uninterrupted experience. I only have to charge my OnePlus 7 pro once in the morning and at the end of the day I still have 20-25% juice left in it.

The thing which should be improved in OnePlus 7 pro is definitely the Camera.

Sometimes when you take indoor shots, the images comes out a bit over saturated and not natural. Sometimes it looks like paintings.

So the performance of the main camera in low light should be improved.

This meme best defines the OnePlus 7 pro !!

1562825559815.jpg

5. Rockey_Rajput Cupcake Jul 11, 2019

Rockey_Rajput, Jul 11, 2019 :
    Dimensions: 162.6x75.9x8.8 mm

Weight: 206 g

Screen: 6.67-inch AMOLED, 90Hz, 3120 x 1440 at 516 ppi

CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855

RAM: 6GB / 8GB / 12GB

Storage: 128GB / 256GB

Battery: 4,000mAh

Cameras: 48MP main + 8MP telephoto + 16MP ultra-wide / 16MP selfie

[e]1f44d[/e][e]1f44c[/e]

6. G_Danish_Kalim_yRBQ Cupcake Jul 11, 2019

7. anishkumar250290 Cupcake Jul 11, 2019

anishkumar250290, Jul 11, 2019 :
    I manually updated launcher on OnePlus 7.now I can hide application and also protects using fingerprint protection.

8. @tul Cupcake Jul 11, 2019

@tul, Jul 11, 2019 :
    The stereo speakers are awesome the surround sound they provide it soo good .I'm very impressed by it. And the face unlock is ultra fast. The only thing is missing in it is always on display bcoz I can't see my notifications I always have to tilt the phone or double tap on screen to see the notifications. And it runs like a liquid. #NeverSettel #Liquid

9. heniuro Cupcake Jul 11, 2019

heniuro, Jul 11, 2019 :
    1. In my usage scenarios- moving between different sections of a huge building, with different signal strengths from different carriers, the dual sim capability and lightning fast switching between data cards is absolutely fantastic. My previous dual sim phones took forever to switch, on OP7 Pro it's instantaneous.
    Another great feature is battery life and charging speed. No more planning my day around phone recharge sessions, a quick visit to the office, 15 minutes of warp charging and I'm good for another several hours away.
    2. Never settle- the feature would be the UI and it's capabilities- more features in the launcher, more screen off options, more smart settings- because these are the things that make your stand out from the crowd.

10. Mihal Rishon Cupcake Jul 11, 2019

Mihal Rishon, Jul 11, 2019 :
    Best Customizable OS the #Oxygen OS
    perfect hardware #SDM855
    With #UFS 3.0

Best Usage In Photography for better performance and results
    Faster gaming and best for media consumption with #90Hz #No-Notch screen
    Faster than ever Customized #Oxygen OS

#Improvement Required In Wireless Charging and a little bigger Battery like 4300/4700 mAh

#NoCons Meme[e]1f601[/e]

11. padam sankhla Cupcake Jul 11, 2019

padam sankhla, Jul 11, 2019 :
    I choose OnePlus over some brands and these features make me feel that I make a very good decision.
    1. Audio and video : first thing I see in device is Dolby Atmos video and the sound of Dolby Atmos is simply wow, the 360 sound and clarity of sound mesmerized me. video quality of display gives fabulous experience to watch it's like treat to my eyes.
    2. The oxygen OS : this is the soul of the device, it gives very smooth operation and unique features to operate.
    3. various modes offer by OnePlus: I personally like Zen mode most as a student make me concentrate on study. night mode and gaming mode have their advantages. it's like a complete package for me, OnePlus did great job here.

Never settle is about the constant pursuit of better, it's absolutely right, this is one of the great policy of OnePlus whenever customer find and problem and OnePlus resolve is very fast, pushing new updates and improvement that's developed a bond between OnePlus and user.

I feel that camera need some improvements , front cam HDR gives brushing pics. and I am assure that OnePlus can improve in upcoming updates.

meme[e]1f618[/e]
    1562845356536.jpg
    That's so true[e]2764[/e]️

Aditya_L likes this.
  12. G1562848472733 Cupcake Jul 11, 2019

G1562848472733, Jul 11, 2019 :
    What are your favorite features (hardware/software, up to 3) and in which usage scenarios do they offer the best experience?

I'm using the OnePlus 7 Pro, and the first and my most immediate favorite feature is the 90 hz AMOLED screen. This thing is amazing. Not to mention, the under surface fingerprint charger. I'm a very active person, so having to not wipe my hands off before I can use my phone is fantastic.

Never Settle is about the constant pursuit of better. If you can only say one, which improvement should it be, and why?

While I do not think it is a huge problem, the camera software can use some tweaks. The options are rather bare, and despite the powerhouse sensor, the photos seem to come out dull. I would love to see an OTA update if possible!

[Bonus question] Which meme can best describe/fit this product?

Me, unboxing this beautiful creation
    1562849432621.jpg

Aditya_L likes this.
  13. Laurent_Bourget_49110 Cupcake Jul 11, 2019

14. W1560388380695 Cupcake Jul 11, 2019

W1560388380695, Jul 11, 2019 :
    Have had the 7 pro for about five days. It is beautiful. Extremely well designed. The clean and well thought out packaging is an indication of the company's commitment to Quality. So far I'm happy and satisfied with this phone.

15. Shivratan Sharma Cupcake Jul 11, 2019

Shivratan Sharma, Jul 11, 2019 :
    Oneplus means the hight of premium phones means the believe of their customers, amazing phones of oneplus 7 series, and the quality of the phones and their accersories. NEVER SETTLE

16. N1562852395056 Cupcake Jul 11, 2019

17. amducias Eclair Jul 11, 2019

amducias, Jul 11, 2019 :
    I just re-discovered smartphones!

Love the screen, dual speaker and battery life which I use mostly for watching Netflix movies and other videos. Great experience altogether!

What would be amazing is some one-handed mode to ease the use of this huge beauty.

Here is my reaction when I turned on the phone for the first time:

https://i.imgur.com/iYXIlGv.gif

Aditya_L likes this.
  18. Shivratan Sharma Cupcake Jul 11, 2019

Shivratan Sharma, Jul 11, 2019 :
    Screenshot_20190711_202108.jpg What a amazing series by oneplus family series 7 both phones oneplus7 Pro and oneplus 7 have amazing processor snapdragon 855,oxygen os and 48 mega pixels camera with 16 mega pixels amazing. It is a true premium family.

19. T1ctac Cupcake Jul 11, 2019

T1ctac, Jul 11, 2019 :
    This is my first OnePlus phone a on and personally the best phone I have ever owned. The fluidity of the 90hz display mixed with the screen to body ratio is super satisfying also being able to pull videos to fully suit the aspect ratio is a bonus.

The pop up camera is brilliant for a few reasons:
    • you don't have to worry about security if you are worried about a camera always facing you.
    •As I don't use the camera all the time it doesn't need to be there in the way of the beautiful screen.
    • It also makes you look on fleek when taking them selfies.

I also love the rear cameras over 48 megapixels the 4k video is astonishing showing movie quality videos which are displayed perfectly on the display, also the 1080p 240Fps and 720p 480fps slow motion camera amazes me and I can't stop using it in random scenarios.

The Fnatic mode for gaming enhances the experience and makes them so much smoother and comfortable to play even if it's something simple.

However it would be nice to have wireless charging but the warp charging and good battery there is no need .

I can barely fault this phone as it has more than phones twice it's price has. this is why this is my favorite phone ever.

I think the best meme for this phone is pictured below
    1562859992793.jpg
    T1ctac

20. Dash_Felix34 Cupcake Jul 11, 2019

Dash_Felix34, Jul 11, 2019 :
    I got the OnePlus 7. Yes, without the pro. And it is amazing. Whether the camera or the software, I'm happy all around. But one thing I don't like is, that the photo is taken half a second after you pressed the button. So when you want to make photos of somebody jumping yup have to press the button when he STARTS jumping.
    But without that I loooove it!!!!