OnePlus 7 Series: Review and Spread the word

1. Shubham7616 Cupcake Jul 12, 2019 at 11:08 AM

Shubham7616, Jul 12, 2019 at 11:08 AM :
    Features I like :
    1) Single tap to wake is a wonderful feature when u just want to know the time or check notifications.
    2) Face unlock as it is pretty fast and saves time.
    3) The AMOLED Display is just a charm, watching movies or doing any stuff is a lot more fun on it.
    Feature that could have been added is always on display, would have helped much in the absence of notification light.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2019 at 11:44 AM

2. nestorbestard Cupcake Jul 12, 2019 at 12:21 PM

nestorbestard, Jul 12, 2019 at 12:21 PM :
    Nunca antes había tenido un móvil OnePlus. Vi por primera vez el OnePlus 7 Pro en un vídeo hace aproximadamente un mes atrás, y quedé completamente enamorado de este celular. Inmediatamente mandé a comprarlo. Ya lo tengo en uso desde hace aproximadamente tres semanas.
    Es un dispositivo maravilloso, espectacular pantalla, software maravilloso, y excelente audio.
    Posee un rendimiento y velocidad sin igual, y la filosofía de OnePlus como compañía de siempre seguir mejorando cada vez más sin nunca conformarse, es excepcionalmente maravillosa.
    Los felicito por todo el trabajo y por todo lo que han logrado, sigan adelante y reciban de mi parte la expresión de mi más sincera admiración y agradecimiento.

Atentamente,

Néstor

3. Villy_Reaper Cupcake Jul 12, 2019 at 1:19 PM

Villy_Reaper, Jul 12, 2019 at 1:19 PM :
    After using OP6 I am even more impressed with OP7 Pro. Dolby sound can be really underappreciated as it really enriches the sound, you'll know the difference if you've tried. Another awesome feature is the curved display - many people said it's unnecessary but the display does look more edgeless and you can use the side space for scrolling or adding buttons and that gives you a different feeling of freedom. While I was sceptical about the fingerprint display is actually amazingly quick and accurate.

Not sure what isn't there to love about the device. As I said, the curved screen really put off some people from buying it but that's more of a specific taste feature.

Aditya_L likes this.
  4. G_Kalin_Terziev Cupcake Jul 12, 2019 at 1:29 PM

G_Kalin_Terziev, Jul 12, 2019 at 1:29 PM :
    Recently changed to 7 pro and I couldn't be happier. Great sound and colors, and the camera is really amazing. I did some slow-mo recordings and they look almost professional.
    The only thing I dislike happens to be at the same time the best feature of the phone - the curved screen. Such depth and quality and then...the curve.

5. Ahila0510shara Cupcake Jul 12, 2019 at 2:02 PM

Ahila0510shara, Jul 12, 2019 at 2:02 PM :
    hello people who never settle,
    my best of op7pro were
    1 presence of a telephoto lens with a practical 3x optical zoom
    2 Warp charge 30 charging less than an hour
    3 HDR 10+ QHD+ Fluid AMOLED display

people of OnePlus will never settle since they accept criticisms any move on by sharin what they love
    Never Settle guys...

6. T1562938225626 Cupcake Jul 12, 2019 at 2:36 PM

T1562938225626, Jul 12, 2019 at 2:36 PM :
    Never Settle , Never Compromise, Never Underestimate....!!
    New tag line for one plus....!!
    Wordds are not enough to explain....!!
    No need to explain also.. it's a feeling you can feel after getting One Plus 7 series....!!
    No comparison when the standard is too High named as One Plus 7....!!

7. ramineni bhanu Cupcake Jul 12, 2019 at 4:12 PM

ramineni bhanu, Jul 12, 2019 at 4:12 PM :
    Hi OnePlus

Thanks for the wonderful phone for providing us. I fell love with OnePlus because my first mobile I got as gift from my parents is OnePlus X from that day onwards I loved it .

Mostly I like from one plus is its Camera, Oxygen OS and it's great design. I feel like it is comfortable to hold and glass on front and black.

Now I got my new OnePlus 7 which is gradually increasing the heart beat with love. I loved the sound and drop notch and learning so many things in it.

"Never settle with other phone other than OnePlus"

I am requesting you to continue another mobile similar to X Hoping to continue journey with you. Never settle![e]1f60d[/e]

Soumalya Saphui and Aditya_L like this.
  8. X1554830919399 Cupcake Jul 12, 2019 at 5:19 PM

X1554830919399, Jul 12, 2019 at 5:19 PM :
    Oneplus 7 is a beast to me and every one agrees and not only that the camera thats just fantastic and the performance is just fabulous the battery power is just more enough and the super fast charger omg the big better ram and storages give it a big boost and thats what makes it even more awesome as i am the biggest fan of one plus and all its products are my favourites i wish Oneplus make bigger better gadgets in future

Soumalya Saphui likes this.
  9. Soumalya Saphui Cupcake Jul 12, 2019 at 5:23 PM

X1554830919399 likes this.
  10. Q1562956484752 Cupcake Jul 12, 2019 at 7:38 PM

11. Y1562348111748 Cupcake Jul 12, 2019 at 9:20 PM

Y1562348111748, Jul 12, 2019 at 9:20 PM :
    Ich liebe das minimalistische Design,dass nicht nur außen einfach grandios ist ,sondern auch das Design der Software,welches einer der Hauptkaufgründe für mich war.
    Aber nicht mit von außen konnte mich das oneplus 7 begeistern, sondern auch von innen. Der Snapdragon 855 leistet ganze Arbeit und zusammen mit 8GB Ram sind Ladezeiten oder kleine Ruckler Vergangenheit. Das Dritte
    was ich an meinem oneplus 7 liebe ist der Akku , ich komme mit meinem oneplus 7 locker auf 2Tage Nutzung und wenn es dann doch Mal leer wird ist es ja zum Glück innerhalb von 30min wieder auf 70% Akku. Also mein Fazit zum oneplus 7 ist, dass ich es jedem empfehlen kann der ein Smartphone sucht welches sehr zuverlässig ist und einen nie im Stich lässt.
    Das oneplus 7 ist immer für einen dar, wenn man es braucht , ob es nur ein Blick nach dem Wetter ist oder, ob man ein Professionelles Fotoshooting machen möchte. Die geringen Nachteile, wie z.B. die manchmal etwas realitätsabweichende Fotos sind für mich und wahrscheinlich auch die meisten Menschen bei weitem kein Grund das Oneplus 7 nicht zu kaufen.
    Ich hoffe ich konnte weiterhelfen und ihr hattet Spaß beim Lesen.

Liebe Grüße,
    ein Glücklicher oneplus 7 Besitzer

12. E1560918707867 Cupcake Jul 12, 2019 at 10:56 PM

13. H1560537029149 Cupcake Jul 12, 2019 at 11:02 PM

14. Narcyz7 Cupcake Jul 12, 2019 at 11:45 PM

Narcyz7, Jul 12, 2019 at 11:45 PM :
    HI All OnePlus Boys&Girls,

I am the lucky owner of OnePlus 7, 8/256GB variant in mirror grey colour

3 things I like best in my new powerhouse device are:

1) Performance of the device, I mean this phone is just unstoppable, games, some photo, video editing, it just keeps crunching and crunching. I was actually trying to hang this beast deliberately, but I have failed.

2) Screen Size - I mean it is just on the edge of my hand, I can still reach it, with one hand or without help of the second one. It just makes perfect harmony with it. Secondary, a weight balance of the phone whoever was behind it, job well done, the device doesn't have the tendency to shift from one side to another, like my previous Mi6

3) Finger Print scanner at the front. It is just ideal location, ok it is not as fast as in my friends Oneplus 3T, but I can leave with those milliseconds behind. The idea of just tapping the phone, while is on my desk, without lifting it up, is just awesome!

Never Settle - notification LED or headphone jack?
    I mean c' mon, huge camera bump, but you weren't able to fit little tiny small micro-macro light ??

Otherwise, great job ONEPLUS!!!

meme :) memeop7.JPG

Last edited: Jul 12, 2019 at 11:51 PM

15. Narareddy1410 Cupcake Jul 13, 2019 at 3:33 AM

Narareddy1410, Jul 13, 2019 at 3:33 AM :
    mine op7 pro I am not satisfied with the phone especially couple of things 1 battery life 2 os 3 pixel display

especially point 3 - whenever you play a low light video some greenish shades will come on the screen.its coming in every video and the worst part is I have explained the issue and gave the phone for servicing and you know they said software issue and re installed the software. when I collect the phone and played random videos again still the issue exist and they are not agreeing for that saying issue with video.
    I have played videos from prime Netflix hotstar and video captured with op5 and couple of downloaded videos.

I want to escalate this so I didn't argue with them simply came out and writing all here.i do have proofs with screen recorder how it is coming on display.

expecting a solution for this #oneplus7 #oneplussupport.

16. Narareddy1410 Cupcake Jul 13, 2019 at 3:35 AM

17. Hsimmon3 Cupcake Jul 13, 2019 at 5:51 AM

Hsimmon3, Jul 13, 2019 at 5:51 AM :
    I have the OnePlus 7 pro. This is actually my first OnePlus device, and I have to say that I am extremely impressed! This phone has the snappiest UI I have ever experienced! Not to mention if you turn off animations it's even faster! the dedicated gaming mode is awesome! I'm playing PUBG on max settings with no lag at all! and of course the the display above all is BEAUTIFUL! If I had to pick one thing to help improve the phone it would be the battery life while using 90hz refresh rate. I know I can change it to 60hz to get better battery, but I just love the 90hz! thank you OnePlus for making an awesome phone!

18. Yvan Semendjan Cupcake Jul 13, 2019 at 6:22 AM

Yvan Semendjan, Jul 13, 2019 at 6:22 AM :
    Salut, je viens d'acheter cette petite merveille technologique. Quelle belle réussite ! La migration de mon OP5+ s'est très bien passée. 3 applications ont dû être installées à partir du play store. Ensuite les mises à jour Oxygen, aucun problème. Comme quoi la gamme est évolutive. En 3 jours d'utilisation, je n'ai rien relevé d'anormal. L'autonomie est très bonne et les photos superbes. Ma femme est ravie d'avoir récupéré mon OP5+...Merci. Super boulot des équipes OnePlus.

19. F1563020549376 Cupcake Jul 13, 2019 at 1:23 PM

F1563020549376, Jul 13, 2019 at 1:23 PM :
    The one plus 7 has Corning Gorilla Glass protection at the front and the back which should help it resist scratches. Powering the phone is a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 SoC that is capable of running every game out there. There are two variants of the one plus 7, 6GB RAM with 128GB storage and 8GB RAM with 256GB storage.More one the most coolest looking phone i have seen yet....

20. iamshafquat Cupcake Jul 13, 2019 at 11:44 PM

iamshafquat, Jul 13, 2019 at 11:44 PM :
    -camera is one of the mind blowing features we got during my landscapes it gives me enough detail to do work with the product image.
    -fanatic mode gives god speed to games with no desturbance of outside world.
    -battery & processing it faster than anyone could expect no it gave me 2 days of battery backup with light work. And charges like flash.

--the one thing to consider is giving few more official one plus apps & modify the video & audio player
    --& to allow to record internal and external audio during screen record.
    1563057808802.jpg