[Submitted] OnePlus 7

1. MakSAD
    Eclair May 27, 2019

MakSAD , May 27, 2019 :
    Title OnePlus 7
    Device OnePlus6 Software Version O2 Stable 190403
    Topic Suggestion
    Photos
    Feature Needed Background Description Hello. I think you should sell OnePlus 7 regular in US too. I wanna buy your phone, but you saiyng that regular OnePlus 7 not sale in US. For that i have pay extra some fee for some retailers, who can bring me the phone or send it. But i think that's not a fare. Because a lot of OnePlus fans love your products and we have have some choice for choosing. For example i paid extra 120$ dollars and made it preorder OnePlus 7 regular. And i feel so bad and it's just not a fare. Please, give us some way for buy OnePlus 7 regular. For your fan's. Thank you for your help
    Any other comments
    Hello. I think you should sell OnePlus 7 regular in US too. I wanna buy your phone, but you saiyng that regular OnePlus 7 not sale in US. For that i have pay extra some fee for some retailers, who can bring me the phone or send it. But i think that's not a fare. Because a lot of OnePlus fans love your products and we have have some choice for choosing. For example i paid extra 120$ dollars and made it preorder OnePlus 7 regular. And i feel so bad and it's just not a fare. Please, give us some way for buy OnePlus 7 regular. For your fan's. Thank you for your help