OnePlus 7 via OnePlus 7 Mirror Gray

1. Anthony Heaven , via OnePlus 7 Mirror Gray , Jun 5, 2020 :
    Has anyone experienced when having the the Android 10 Gesture on they are unable to go in to a browsing site. I find this very interesting. This doesn't happen with the OnePlus Gestures or the base normal button Gesture only the Android 10 one.

This should really be amended and perfected before rolling out a new updating the older devices I don't see any point in pushing out new updates to old devices when their is so many tweeks the devices needs.

2. Artemus.
    Nougat Jun 5, 2020

Artemus. , Jun 5, 2020 :
    Your post is hard to read.

kmchmk likes this.
  3. B_Wrath
    Nougat Jun 5, 2020

B_Wrath , Jun 5, 2020 :
    What?

Artemus. likes this.
  4. Anthony Heaven , via OnePlus 7 Mirror Gray , Jun 5, 2020 :
    I am referring while using the gestures on OnePlus 7 I have experienced inadequate fluidity while sliding back or swiping up to clear my screen or when I enter Google chrome while I have the Gestures on it does not allow me to enter the website.

5. B_Wrath
    Nougat Jun 5, 2020

B_Wrath , Jun 5, 2020 :
    What do you mean by enter a website? Can you do a screen recording and post the link here?

Artemus. likes this.
  6. Anthony Heaven , via OnePlus 7 Mirror Gray , Jun 5, 2020 :
    Ohh I mean when I go in to a Browser some times the screen just becomes none responsive or just crashes. I did think about doing a screen recording but whenever I go to record the problem subsides

7. kmchmk
    Eclair Jun 5, 2020

kmchmk , via OnePlus 7 , Jun 5, 2020 :
    If you are talking about Google Chrome getting Freezed and Crashed, it probably is a Chrome issue. I also get this issue some times but I don't think this is a OnePlus bug.

8. Anthony Heaven , via OnePlus 7 Mirror Gray , Jun 5, 2020 :
    Thank you for your reply

kmchmk likes this.