OnePlus 7T is not on Verizon Databases

1. G Kundu
    Donut Oct 14, 2019

G Kundu , Oct 14, 2019 :
    Greeting, I bought my 7T from NYC pop Up Event. When I called Verizon to activate the phone on the Verizon Network they do not see the IMEI 1/2 on their website database. Can someone, please help me with this?

2. mired iris
    Cupcake Oct 16, 2019

mired iris , Oct 16, 2019 :
    A phone's IMEI number can usually be found in the phone's Settings or General Information. It might even be marked at the bottom back of the phone or underneath the battery.

3. Ruby G.
    NA Community Manager Staff Member Oct 18, 2019

4. G Kundu
    Donut Oct 18, 2019

G Kundu , Oct 18, 2019 :
    Hello @Ruby G. , I tried the IMEI process & I am still getting same error message. Error Messages: “The phone associated with the Device ID you entered is not compatible with the Verizon Wireless network.” Thank you for your assistance. If you want the phone IMEI please email me directly at - (email address removed by admin)

5. Ruby G.
    NA Community Manager Staff Member Oct 22, 2019

6. G Kundu
    Donut Oct 22, 2019

G Kundu , Oct 22, 2019 :
    @Ruby G. This issue is now resolved. I was able to register my 7T with Verizon on the 19th. Thanks for your help!!

Ruby G. likes this.
  7. U1571979952987
    Cupcake Oct 31, 2019

U1571979952987 , Oct 31, 2019 :
    I am in Ohio, and having the same issues. Verizon, and Sprint are both saying the 7T won't work on their networks. I see the CDMA-less option worked. I am curious if you have had any issues since, or has your LTE connectivity been reliable since?

Thanks

8. aKilter
    Cupcake Nov 1, 2019

aKilter , Nov 1, 2019 :
    I am also in Ohio and have been using my OnePlus 6T McLaren on Verizon, for almost a year now. I have no complaints and my connectivity has been very reliable.

I registered my phone at the Verizon Corporate store in Wooster, Ohio. It took getting hold of the proper salesperson and continued insistence from me that the phone was certified to work on Verizon’s network.

The link in Ruby’s post above was invaluable, as well. It might be worth printing out and taking to your(Verizon) retail store to show the salesperson. Good luck! It’s worth the effort.

I also think you have a better chance of success at a corporate store, rather than a franchise.