Oneplus 7t McLaren edition woes

1. insomnia77
    Froyo Oct 17, 2019

insomnia77 , Oct 17, 2019 :
    Talk about perfection. What a beauty! The first phone ive been excited about in the longest time and it's not coming to Canada !! Very disappointed. You guys in the UK and India are so lucky!

2. Chuck U Farley
    Cupcake Oct 17, 2019

Chuck U Farley , Oct 17, 2019 :
    FWIW aside from everything else one has reason to grumble about residing in the UK, one significant issue re this model is if you aren't in a position to sploosh the £800 in one drop, or spread it over 3 payments via Klarna - which is helpful; you're out of luck duck.. PayPal Credit is only available to US customers for some reason (probably our BREXIT fault), yet they're not getting this model...! Which sucks bigguns clearly.

3. Impersonal
    Jelly Bean Oct 17, 2019

Impersonal , Oct 17, 2019 :
    Well McLaren is British it would have been strange not to be sold there!

4. Impersonal
    Jelly Bean Oct 17, 2019

Impersonal , Oct 17, 2019 :
    You could always buy from abroad, but it will get even more expensive, shipping and vat and other import tax etc

5. insomnia77
    Froyo Oct 18, 2019

insomnia77 , Oct 18, 2019 :
    I don't think it will have all the band's compared to the 7 pros made for north america. I can't complain too much because I have a nebula blue 7 pro at least and it's been problem free for me. But that McClaren looks slick.

Impersonal likes this.
  6. Impersonal
    Jelly Bean Oct 18, 2019

Impersonal , Oct 18, 2019 :
    :) The nebula blue is a gorgeous device in itself (probably you just got used to it), and frankly, spec wise ain't that much of a difference, to really justify a upgrade... The McLaren is a beautiful device, yes... Maybe you'll manage to get your hands on the special case...