OnePlus 7T Oxygen OS Stable Update New via OnePlus 7T

1. swathikrishnavemula
    Gingerbread May 23, 2020 at 2:27 PM

swathikrishnavemula , via OnePlus 7T , May 23, 2020 at 2:27 PM :
    Hello oneplus team,

as we can see in the community, there are quick updates in open beta and some good features(messages view, call recording, camera improvements etc.) provided in that compare to current stable update. and we are waiting for the new stable update with the features provided in the open beta and additional system stability improvements but almost 2months over but there is no official stable system update for OnePlus 7T. is there any plan to release the stable update or need to wait for some more time.

G.Madhusudhan likes this.
  2. Atanu Maji
    Gingerbread May 23, 2020 at 3:42 PM

Atanu Maji , via OnePlus 7 , May 23, 2020 at 3:42 PM :
    Welcoming to Android world, where OnePlus is respectively better than other competitors.
    See, I believe we know this already, but still... the Android manufacturers launch a half-baked phone then take 3 to 6 months to improve the software by pushing frequent updates. During this honeymoon period who are the users of the brand new device receive those frequent updates and become happy and meanwhile its predecessor gets into lesser and second priority zone and become unhappy just like you and I and many others.

As OnePlus 7T series isn't lastest anymore thus the updates will be once in every two months or, as they say bimonthly update.

Most probably, all the beta implementations and additions will appear in stable builds as major update in next Android version which would be OxygenOS 11 based on Android 11.

3. ASCHENTE_V
    Jelly Bean May 23, 2020 at 3:46 PM

ASCHENTE_V , May 23, 2020 at 3:46 PM :
    Stable updates are bimonthly, beta updates - about twice a month. This's official update schedule. Nodody here knows, when the next stable one will be released. I guess it would happen at the end of May/early June.

Cosmos_NT likes this.